Will method 1 for Height maxxing work for me

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
Due to some problems with my guardians, they will not let me use peptides since I have to inject them no matter how much I Argue with them so I’m wondering if this, will work.

Mk677 25 before bed
Aromasin 25 mg everyday
Huperzine A
Sam-E
MSM
Glucosamine
Chondrotin

No, it will not bring your IGF-1 levels high enough to hope for a significant improvement in your growth at your age.

No, it will not bring your IGF-1 levels high enough to hope for a significant improvement in your growth at your age.
Peptides is the only way?

Are there any studies on Sam-e regarding height increase?. I'm already on a high dose of glucosamine, msm and chondroitin but i only noticed a 2mm increase in night height after 1 month of taking them.

Or high doses of Pharma HGH, but you can't afford it anyway, so yes if I were you I'd use peptides
Do I just need CJC with dac or without?

What's your height again?

Due to some problems with my guardians, they will not let me use peptides since I have to inject them no matter how much I Argue with them so I’m wondering if this, will work.

Mk677 25 before bed
Aromasin 25 mg everyday
Huperzine A
Sam-E
MSM
Glucosamine
Chondrotin
Don’t even bother with heightmaxxing, it almost certainly won’t work
Sorry for your height though, better luck next time :( Save up for LL and move to South America or Southeast Asia tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme and turkproducer
Are there any studies on Sam-e regarding height increase?. I'm already on a high dose of glucosamine, msm and chondroitin but i only noticed a 2mm increase in night height after 1 month of taking them.
you won't get much more even with sam-e
you can't possibly expect to grow a decent amount without increasing HGH & IGF-1 levels.

Mk677 25 before bed
Aromasin 25 mg everyday
Huperzine A
Sam-E
MSM
Glucosamine
Chondrotin
if this is really your only option just go for it.
add more stuff too though like creatine powder,L-dopa,niacin etc and pray to the gods. this stuff is probably cope but it's better then not trying

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, I'mme and LordNorwood
It may be too late man. How tall are your parents?
Dad 5’7ish to 5’9

mom is 5’3
Don’t even bother with heightmaxxing, it almost certainly won’t work

Sorry for your height though, better luck next time :( Save up for LL and move to South America or Southeast Asia tbh
There is no next time, you can only get 2 inches max from LL

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil and SayNoToRotting
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
It is probably over already then, unless you get a late growth spurt. And even then, at yout age is rare to gain more than 2 inches, or 3 at most. Only HGH would help you, and even then, you wouldn't reach 5'9 even if you dosed like 10 bodybuilders together.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It is probably over already then, unless you get a late growth spurt. And even then, at yout age is rare to gain more than 2 inches, or 3 at most. Only HGH would help you, and even then, you wouldn't reach 5'9 even if you dosed like 10 bodybuilders together.
Could I atleast guarantee 5’6 or 7 due to peptides

I’m still growing but barely, doc expects around 5’5
I don't know much about this but if you're still growing then your growth plates aren't yet closed right? So there's hope. Jump on an aggressive as fuck height stack.

I don't know much about this but if you're still growing then your growth plates aren't yet closed right? So there's hope. Jump on an aggressive as fuck height stack.
What do you suggest

This is the best one I've seen:
I’m trying to convince my guardians to allow me to use peptides

Stop the cope.

You can save yourself money, time and effort by not doing this shit. You’re not gonna fucking grow.
So what am I going to fucking do with my life since I’m barely taller than most modern 13 year olds and I’m already balding from the sides?

So what am I going to fucking do with my life since I’m barely taller than most modern 13 year olds and I’m already balding from the sides?
Just accept the fact you’re a balding manlet, and move on. Of course if you’re desperate enough you could do LL.

Just accept the fact you’re a balding manlet, and move on. Of course if you’re desperate enough you could do LL.
What’s the most I can get from LL

Like 12-15cm I believe, I however, don’t recommend you get near the maximum.
So I can be 5’5 at best? Just like my doctor expects me to be if I’m lucky to grow some more?

So I can be 5’5 at best? Just like my doctor expects me to be if I’m lucky to grow some more?
It is what it is. This heightmaxxing shit is not gonna make you grow taller. At least LL guarantees you’ll be taller.

It is what it is. This heightmaxxing shit is not gonna make you grow taller. At least LL guarantees you’ll be taller.
So I should not bother with a peptide height maxxing stack?
What !! You can get 5.5 inches with sufficient efforts from LL
its 2 max for safety

you almost definitely had a GH deficiency, go check your plates

Lucky l, my mother is 160 and father is 170 (he used to be maybe 173) and I am only 174 ish
Genetic of dad master race

Lucky l, my mother is 160 and father is 170 (he used to be maybe 173) and I am only 174 ish
If my mother would have been tall I would do at least 1m95

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer

I do, doc refuses to prescribe me any GH due to my age but my plates are still open

I do, doc refuses to prescribe me any GH due to my age but my plates are still open
how do you know you had deficiency?
also in that case get peptides ASAP, and take 12.5 MG aromasin every other day.
if you can afford HGH, get that instead.

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257 and JustTrynaGrow
how do you know you had deficiency?

also in that case get peptides ASAP, and take 12.5 MG aromasin every other day.
if you can afford HGH, get that instead.
Got tested
Got tested
I’m trying to get CJC, Hex, and GHRP 2 with some AI, can I afford to remove one of the peptides from the stack and still get decent high gains?

Got tested

I’m trying to get CJC, Hex, and GHRP 2 with some AI, can I afford to remove one of the peptides from the stack and still get decent high gains?
I think you can remove Hex, I heard CJC and GHRP2 is effective as they synergise together to create a larger GH spike.

@JustTrynaGrow

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
I think you can remove Hex, I heard CJC and GHRP2 is effective as they synergise together to create a larger GH spike.

@JustTrynaGrow
Ok I made up a stack, CJC with dac, Ghrp2 and Semiorelin with with either Aromasin or letrozole

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257 and turkproducer
use aromasin it’s a suicidal AI
Okay, I’m still trying to make a heavy stack so I’m thinking of CJC with dac, GHRP 2, and semorelin,

Okay, I’m still trying to make a heavy stack so I’m thinking of CJC with dac, GHRP 2, and semorelin,
Where did you get the idea to use semorelin?
Semorelin = crap version of MOD (cjc no dac) it's useless as far as I know.

If you can afford it you will probably get much better results with CJC NO dac,GHRP-2 & Hexarelin. Should cost a similar amount to the stack you were gonna use

@JustTrynaGrow
Hex will synergies too but I'd still use GHRP-2 over hex if I had to choose one

Also don't listen to alexanderr. He's litteraly talking out of his hairy asscrack.
JFL at telling someone that those peptides won't work when you've never even fucking seen a peptide in your life

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
I’m trying to convince my guardians to allow me to use peptides
You need to blackpill them mate. Dead serious. Show them studies and hardcore blackpills about how its disadvantageous to be short. Go all out, this could be the difference between a few inches.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and JustTrynaGrow