Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, arab_chink, LooksThinker and 3 others
@Ricky212 @Heinrich Schmidt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cz7x, soover4me, sub5c3l and 4 others
“My jawlines starting to come in” :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey, LooksThinker and ElTruecel
How old is he. No he also has sfs and his mouth area is unideal.
Early 20s I think. Also yea he has sfs, bad mouth area, low cheekbones, recessed chin but bad prognathism + goggly eyes

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Early 20s I think. Also yea he has sfs, bad mouth area, low cheekbones, recessed chin but bad prognathism + goggly eye

Early 20s I think. Also yea he has sfs, bad mouth area, low cheekbones, recessed chin but bad prognathism + goggly eyes
How is it possible to have this much of low set cheekbones ? They almost start at the side of his lips

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Mewing doesn't work
I need bimax

• Woah
Mewing doesn't work
I need bimax
No. No offense you tbh need Lefort and Obo.

But a small softmaxx surgery wise u could do is Rhino and maybe maybe fillers. Bimax won’t help u much though sadly

No. No offense you tbh need Lefort and Obo.

But a small softmaxx surgery wise u could do is Rhino and maybe maybe fillers. Bimax won’t help u much though sadly
It's too complicated I don't understand these terms

• +1
It's too complicated I don't understand these terms
Alright so a bimax is for like pushing forward ur mandible mainly chin.

But like your face as a whole is recessed like clinically realistically you need a more invasive surgery like Lefort 3. You have Monolids but idk I think ur eye spacing is a little off u would probably need OBO for your eye area.

@RealSurgerymax could probably tell u more on what u need but yea a bimax won’t help

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and MongoloidJoe

But like your face as a whole is recessed like clinically realistically you need a more invasive surgery like Lefort 3. You have Monolids but idk I think ur eye spacing is a little off u would probably need OBO for your eye area.

@RealSurgerymax could probably tell u more on what u need but yea a bimax won’t help
Do you think the phone affects the pictures
I used to look better when I snapped on Samsung / iPhone
I took the pics with Motorola low budget camera

• Hmm...
Do you think the phone affects the pictures
I used to look better when I snapped on Samsung / iPhone
Yes. Lens distortion may fuck u over a bit

• +1
Reactions: MongoloidJoe

These surgeries are really risky and brutal,
It would just be simpler if I went overseas

• So Sad
These surgeries are really risky and brutal,
It would just be simpler if I went overseas
Yea sadly u realistically wouldn’t get them. Well idk if you’d want to set something up with giant implants on OBO but yea not a single person will be able to get a Lefort anyways.

I’d say best you could do is ask surgeons the best surgeries to ascend u from the level ur at rn.

It's funny people throwing all these surgery name then no one actually gets it lool

• +1
Reactions: MongoloidJoe
Yea sadly u realistically wouldn’t get them. Well idk if you’d want to set something up with giant implants on OBO but yea not a single person will be able to get a Lefort anyways.

I’d say best you could do is ask surgeons the best surgeries to ascend u from the level ur at rn.
I would just softmaxx and skin hair focus
And fix my underbite that's the minor stuff

• +1
Maybe gym Maxx as well

• +1

Shit is like 20k$, people tend to forget how much that is. That's like a entire car, just so you can be slightly better.

• +1