will my dick shrink if i stop fapping

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
i hate fapping i hate having to see my dick everyday but i have heard somewhere that nofap makes your dick smaller is this true? i dont want it to get below 4 inches

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, BrettyBoy, mojopin and 7 others
yes bro, erectile dysfunction man dick disappear after 1 year of no fap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir, Deleted member 245 and RichardSpencel
6 inches or death

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, HorribleTeeth and jefferson
You should fap at least 20 times a day to grow your dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and G O D

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I used to fap 5 -6 times a day in my teens but never happened like this

NoFap made my dick smaller temporarily, yes. I never have morning erections so my dick didn't expand during this time.
After I fapped the first time after 1 month of abstinence my dick was swollen.
Complete abstinence is bad, limitation however is good.
My dick is always thicker when I fap 3 or 4 times a day, it's kinda like jelqing. It's all only temporary though.

nofap is cop

nofap made my dick bigger lmao

My EQ is 6-7 if I fap daily, 8-9 after 3 days of nofap

The shit that desperate incels fall for...jfl

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Butthurt Dweller
Yes because you will not be having constant blood flow or erections no NoFap, at least not for a while until your brain resets.
If your very worried, just make sure to get yourself hard at least twice a day on NoFap.

4 inches is sui territory

i hope u actually thought bout buying dht gel

• +1
Reactions: Baki
i hate fapping i hate having to see my dick everyday but i have heard somewhere that nofap makes your dick smaller is this true? i dont want it to get below 4 inches

I doubt that NoFap would make your dick smaller. Not much bigger than you checking in here.

What is your bone pressed measurement ? If you are fat/obese you can just lose weight to a bigger dick, if not then PE or surgery is your only hope.

Some guys are lucky with PE.

I am more worried about your brain shrinking further than it already is, do you have enough IQ to breathe?

my pp gain 0.5 inches on no fap. or it just feels that way after not grabing it in a while

I doubt that NoFap would make your dick smaller. Not much bigger than you checking in here.

What is your bone pressed measurement ? If you are fat/obese you can just lose weight to a bigger dick, if not then PE or surgery is your only hope.

Some guys are lucky with PE.
im 4 inches non bonepressed i guess i could hit 5 inches bonepressed im planning to do surgery once my weight loss is complete

No bro

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
yes bro, erectile dysfunction man dick disappear after 1 year of no fap
this

I was on noFAp for 3,5 years and my erection become much weaker after that, it took me months to things go back to normal

Not getting regular erections, and thus blood flow and oxygenation, can cause cavernosal fibrosis, or irregular fibrous tissue forming in the blood chambers of the penis restricting the amount blood that can fill the penis. This could lead to less sizeable erections. You don't need to bust a nut but you should ensure you're getting regular erections.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel