will my orthodontist tell

pentamogged9000

pentamogged9000

Just a couple millimetres of bone
will he be able to tell if i havent been wearing rubber bands, i dont want to recess my maxilla with bands

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
will he be able to tell if i havent been wearing rubber bands, i dont want to recess my maxilla with bands
Just say that you don’t want to fix your bite and you’re planning to get surgery. These people are the devils.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel, RAMU KAKA and pentamogged9000
i think i didnt wear them and she said nothing.

it could have been a mistake tho, maybe I should have worn them

• Love it
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Just say that you don’t want to fix your bite and you’re planning to get surgery. These people are the devils.
yeah, my orthodontist is a manlet brown jew but i think if i dont wear the bands he wont go through with the rest of whatever im getting

• +1
yeah, my orthodontist is a manlet brown jew but i think if i dont wear the bands he wont go through with the rest of whatever im getting
Mine is as well, why are they all the same ??
I just told mine to forget about the bands and just straighten the teeth instead of altering bite. Even that seems to be going wrong as my mouth has gotten smaller.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Blond3cel
To add to this if you wanna do surgery and got Camo Ortho you might have to decompensate again before the Surgery !!

98% of Orthos dont care about your appaerence they just want to pay their next AMG Mercedes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Rumpelshitskin, Yoke and 2 others
You had gone a retractive route?

To add to this if you wanna do surgery and got Camo Ortho you might have to decompensate again before the Surgery !!

98% of Orthos dont care about your appaerence they just want to pay their next AMG Mercedes.
Is this the case even if you didn’t use elastics, just straightened the bite ?

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and Yoke
Is this the case even if you didn’t use elastics, just straightened the bite ?
I think it depends on how the Ortho tilts your teeth.

But im not an experts at all, maybe somebody who had surgery knows more about this.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I think it depends on how the Ortho tilts your teeth.

But im not an experts at all, maybe somebody who had surgery knows more about this.
What’s the best way to expand the palate? Ortho made it smaller I think.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Rubber bands will barely recess your maxilla and will bring your mandible forward. Plenty of Chads have gotten braces this fear mongering needs to stop.

• Love it
Reactions: pentamogged9000
You had gone a retractive route?
what does that mean, i just got braces to close gap in between my two top front teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581