Will rhinoplasty ascend me? How much of a flaw is a hooked nose?

Aspiemogger

Aspiemogger

Lord Mayor of Mog City
Title
Bad examples since they are women but oh well
Rhinoplasty before and after big hump scaled

Ltb - high mtb/low htb
Rhinoplasty nose job 19 right side thumbnail

Ltb - high mtb
Snapchat 1417772975

How much would a straighter nose from the side ascend me? Do I need a rhinoplasty?
Mtn - ...?

How much would a straighter nose from the side ascend me? Do I need a rhinoplasty?

You are looking at a 0.1 SMV point "ascension"...

Like for real your nose balances your femine face, if you change that it will change almost nothing, besides looking weaker, only super girlish looking males (like k-pop singer girlish) or deformed noses benefit from rhinoplasty

3826190 Captura de pantalla 2023 12 17 111128
3826192 Captura de pantalla 2023 12 17 111535

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, murdah, mirrormogger and 1 other person
You are looking at a 0.1 SMV point "ascension"...

Like for real your nose balances your femine face, if you change that it will change almost nothing, besides looking weaker, only super girlish looking males (like k-pop singer girlish) or deformed noses benefit from rhinoplasty

View attachment 2619674View attachment 2619675
I thought it would ascend me atleast half a point since some users here say I need rhinoplasty but I agree with you, my lower third especially ramus is very feminine looking so having a masculine hooked nose saves my dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
I thought it would ascend me atleast half a point since some users here say I need rhinoplasty but I agree with you, my lower third especially ramus is very feminine looking so having a masculine hooked nose saves my dimorphism.
yeah id say definetly no rhino for you man. nose in general is just not a big problem for men unless ethnic tier

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger

If you are that desesperate to increase your SMV at any cost you could grow a thick beard and then balance it with a rhino, in that case your smv might improve by 0.25 to 0.5 (best case scenario)

• +1
Send nose

If you are that desesperate to increase your SMV at any cost you could grow a thick beard and then balance it with a rhino, in that case your smv might improve by 0.25 to 0.5 (best case scenario)
Was literally just thinking that, fraud better jaw with stubble/beard at the cost of a more feminine nose

Was literally just thinking that, fraud better jaw with stubble/beard at the cost of a more feminine nose
Keep in mind that to you need to spend a lot of money on clothing if you are gonna use a thick beard, you will need to compensate looking like a hobo by using expensive flashy clothing otherwise your SMV improvement will be zero

• +1
Keep in mind that to you need to spend a lot of money on clothing if you are gonna use a thick beard, you will need to compensate looking like a hobo by using expensive flashy clothing otherwise your SMV improvement will be zero
Thanks brother, many users here will just drop retarded comments instead of actually giving an intelligent response.

Thanks brother, many users here will just drop retarded comments instead of actually giving an intelligent response.

So let's recap a little, if you do all perfectly (meaning you correctly improve harmony overall) you are looking at something like this

Rhino (0.25) + Beard (0.25) + Fashionmaxxing (0.25)

I tend to be conservative in my estimations, you could find some style that gives you some niche appeal and get an overall one point improvement for example

• +1
So let's recap a little, if you do all perfectly (meaning you correctly improve harmony overall) you are looking at something like this

Rhino (0.25) + Beard (0.25) + Fashionmaxxing (0.25)

I tend to be conservative in my estimations, you could find some style that gives you some niche appeal and get an overall one point improvement for example
Thanks brocel :heart:

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
damn the first one should be illegal. disgusting ogre

• +1
rhinoplasty would not improve your looks

you would probably look weirder and uglier especially because of how your radix and bridge are shaped

• JFL
rhinoplasty would not improve your looks

you would probably look weirder and uglier especially because of how your radix and bridge are shaped
Brutal

Title
Bad examples since they are women but oh well
View attachment 2619660
Ltb - high mtb/low htb
View attachment 2619663
Ltb - high mtb
View attachment 2619664
Mtn - ...?
your nose is fine, if it were more hooked i would say you’d ascend .25-.5 but rn it would change nothing tbh. You need to healthmax as you look super unhealthy and pale. that’s your biggest issue from the side apart from your neckbeard

• JFL
your nose is fine, if it were more hooked i would say you’d ascend .25-.5 but rn it would change nothing tbh. You need to healthmax as you look super unhealthy and pale. that’s your biggest issue from the side apart from your neckbeard
Neck beard is unfixable unless I shave it everyday and I have super sensitive skin so after shaving my skin is fucked so I keep to 1-2x a week and I assure you im not unhealthy in anyway, I literally just got a certificate from my highschool as being the best athletic representative attending.