WILL TRY FUROSEMIDE TOMORROW AFTER MY EXAMS

basic.yash

basic.yash

Bronze
I almost fell for your water pulling joke but I'm trusting you with this one nigger
@pneumocystosis
I will post results
I'm already low in sodium intake but idk what are the best foods for pottasium and
@pneumocystosis it's 40 mg tablets i bought it from my local pharma seems legit tho
I'm 5'8 and 68 kg how much should i take ? 80 mg or 120 mg
IMG 20231227 175506

• +1
Reactions: coispet, Shkreliii and pneumocystosis
what a fucking dumbass

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: m0ss26, Shkreliii, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
let me guess you are 15 right?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
120mg brother, you won’t regret.

I took some yesterday to fight all the bloat i got over Christmas. I’m chiselled asf now and my nose is smaller.
I took 100mg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Ryldoo IS COPING, coispet and 3 others
120mg brother, you won’t regret.

I took some yesterday to fight all the bloat i got over Christmas. I’m chiselled asf now and my nose is smaller.
I took 100mg
Lessgo I'm excited as fuck I'll tag you in before after results

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Shkreliii and pneumocystosis
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms and coispet
Take a smaller dose first see now u react
Yeah lol
I just saw a thread on it one guy took 120 mg and he was having cramps so I'll go for 80mg first then increase it to 120 mg next time

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Take a smaller dose first see now u react
I think if he’s going to do it he should do it properly and experience all the facial benefits, if @pneumocystosis is recommending 150mg then let’s see how it goes, also if he dies from taking it I’m warning pneumo for accessory to murder :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, tyroneorkms, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
I think if he’s going to do it he should do it properly and experience all the facial benefits, if @pneumocystosis is recommending 150mg then let’s see how it goes, also if he dies from taking it I’m warning pneumo for accessory to murder :feelskek:
Each individual is different and pneumo is known to be a dangerous individual

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, pneumocystosis and coispet
I'm still reading everything about this it will not do any harm tho in first try and even if it does who cares my country population is already rising 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and coispet
Each individual is different and pneumo is known to be a dangerous individual
For real nigga be experimenting anything
But he ascended tho

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and pneumocystosis
OP take 150 dont pussy out with 80 g its not worth it maybe even up it to 200 if your feeling like you wanna be jordan barret

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and basic.yash
are u even low bf furesomide is cope if ur fat

Indeed, OP is kinda on the higher side. I hope for him that it's muscle and not fat...

• +1
Reactions: basic.yash and j05
Let's see where it goes and if something doesn't happen I'm gonna leanmaxx and gymmaxx and try again but I really believe furosemide is legit
I’ll probably buy furosemide for taking frauded pics in good lighting, just take it once in a while or maybe when I go out to a social event

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and basic.yash
I’ll probably buy furosemide for taking frauded pics in good lighting, just take it once in a while or maybe when I go out to a social event
Us bhai i saw when I'm low in body fat or debloated i actually look good coz of my dad's mogger cheekbones genetics

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Took 80 today. Didn't have the shitty sides the first time I had.
Had less debloat tho because I ate after an hour of popping the pills. Last time I took them fasted and got maximum debloat in 4 hours.

• +1
Reactions: basic.yash
Me and my friend been debloating through sweating and we are seeing results. Basically you exercise before a social event and break a sweat. Furosemide is easier tho

• Love it
Reactions: basic.yash
I think it would be funny if you died.

Me and my friend been debloating through sweating and we are seeing results. Basically you exercise before a social event and break a sweat. Furosemide is easier tho
I'd say don't take furosemide before gym

First get to 12% bf

I'd say don't take furosemide before gym
Ywah and don't take it on an empty stomache. The debloat is stronger but you get shit side effects that coumteract the debloat benefits