Will you GF up a 6'2 girl if she mogged you by almost 3 inches

fuckingtheuniverse

fuckingtheuniverse

Diamond
Lowkey lifefuel for me theres this girl who is a childhood/family friend we grew in the same neighborhood
Were from a rural part in canada my family moved out for business but theyre still there and weve been talking lately after a huge gap

I think if i try this can turn to something decent for a volcel khhv at 22 like me who gave up cuz humans are garbage but shes a virgin like me only problem is shes 6'2 and im 5 11.5 brutal i can handle the mog but idk how she feels about it i don't wana be cucked in the future like normies
Id rather rot like usual than be fucked over

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU, capybara, vaninskybird and 3 others
Yea why not

• Hmm...
Reactions: fuckingtheuniverse
Breed her and make mogger kids.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: capybara, Mr. President, vaninskybird and 1 other person
Yea why not
Idk i just thought what will go on in her mind wouldnt she want someone taller that shit is obvious
But ive also read tall women having a lil harder than normal women in dating

It feels like shes settling for less

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Lowkey lifefuel for me theres this girl who is a childhood/family friend we grew in the same neighborhood
Were from a rural part in canada my family moved out for business but theyre still there and weve been talking lately after a huge gap

I think if i try this can turn to something decent for a volcel khhv at 22 like me who gave up cuz humans are garbage but shes a virgin like me only problem is shes 6'2 and im 5 11.5 brutal i can handle the mog but idk how she feels about it i don't wana be cucked in the future like normies
As long you frame mog her, like you are build like fucking hercules snd she is thin, is ok if she is a bit taller. Expressing sexual dysmorphism, but if you are thin is not a great look.

Fully serious though, go for it. There are plenty of niggas who dodge her too for her height since they are terrified of being mogged. That's a loser mindset since you are selecting for what makes your sense of power strong, not genes.

Go for it, I would too in your position. This is literally a hentai/romance plot "My Giant Childhood Friend Wants To Be My Wife!"

Thuggin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, fuckingtheuniverse and Clark69
As long you frame mog her, like you are build like fucking hercules snd she is thin, is ok if she is a bit taller. Expressing sexual dysmorphism, but if you are thin is not a great look.
Yea shes skinny with good proportions played volleyball and shit im not heavy built tho i have a mountain climbers type of physique lean with muscle with a decent frame

Last edited:
Yea shes skinny with good proportions played volleyball and shit im not heavy built tho i have a mountain climbers type of physique lean with muscle with a decent frame
>pic
Backshots

• WTF
At this point i would gf any woman

• So Sad
She will peg and brutally cuck you

Why would u post your potential GFs body on forum

• Hmm...
Why would u post your potential GFs body on forum
Was just for that reply just showing that in normal pics and shit she doesnt look tall

Is great, rip her pussy brother

Sure, but you most likely have zero chance and she's only a virgin due to holding out for 6'6 gigachad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1 and fuckingtheuniverse
If you do manage to pull this off OP, tag me in a thread with the story of how it went.

If it fails though, also make a thread on it.

• Hmm...
Sure, but you most likely have zero chance and she's only a virgin due to holding out for 6'6 gigachad.
Shes had a crush on me(didnt say it but very apparent from texts and pics she sends)its i whos been holding off cuz i feel like shes settling for less or some shit

Ik her from childhood she was a tomboy sports nerd type of child never got into dating and stuff if she was anything like normie women ie not nerd etc i wouldn't even think about this as that is entirely the reason i am a volcel cant trust no one these days everyone is just playing up a character

Go for it. Ask her out

Shes had a crush on me(didnt say it but very apparent from texts and pics she sends)its i whos been holding off cuz i feel like shes settling for less or some shit

Ik her from childhood she was a tomboy sports nerd type of child never got into dating and stuff if she was anything like normie women ie not nerd etc i wouldn't even think about this as that is entirely the reason i am a volcel cant trust no one these days everyone is just playing up a character
just fuck her instead of being an inhibited loser

• So Sad

Tallest I'd do is 5'11 but idk maybe maybe for the kids it would be worth it just seems very uncanny

Ik her from childhood she was a tomboy sports nerd type
NIGGA.

WHAT THE FUCK.

IF YOU DO NOT ASK HER OUT RIGHT NOW I'M PULLING UP AND DOING IT
MYSELF, I LIVE IN YOUR PROVINCE

MILLIONS OF DOUJINS HAVE BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT THIS SCENARIO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING????

@PointOfNoReturn @dimorphism @capybara you seeing this shit

MINDBROKEN

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckingtheuniverse and PointOfNoReturn
Marry her bro
Save your kids