"Wisdom teeth extraction doesn't change your bone"

G

GlamGuru

Iron
Just look at the gap between the mandible and the teeth, it got bigger, and the mandible bone got significantly smaller. I want to rope, can some high IQ user please tell me a method to fix this? seriously.

I'm contacting many dentists about bone grafting, and they don't want to do it. I really can't live with this shit anymore. I think I need some wisdom teeth implants. But no one will do this.
Screenshot 2024 05 05 224628

Screenshot 2024 05 05 224703

Last edited:
Bone resorption/loss happens immediately when any tooth is extracted. Unfortunately

Bone resorption/loss happens immediately when any tooth is extracted. Unfortunately
What can reverse or fix this? Bone graft? Without implants though ? Dentist told me it will last 3-5 years without implants.

What can reverse or fix this? Bone graft? Without implants though ? Dentist told me it will last 3-5 years without implants.
Bone graft yeah but a graft without an implant would be odd because the very act of chewing is used as a signal for the bone to be remineralized and not resorbed. The reason why it will last such a short time is due to the the lack of an implant providing a force that acts as positive feedback for bone remineralization.