wish I had some irl incel friends to rot with

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
All my irl friends are low inhib chads ir normies that already lost their virginity. Always been a lone-outcast,never had one mate as autistic as me to rot with

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I wish I had a this message has been removed by knajjd

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
It is what it is bro.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
okay virgin then go get laid. That's literally it. It's that simple. Talk to humans about anything, literally anything. you bitch and moan but you've probably never put any effort into social interactions its mind boggalingling.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, didntreadlol, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
All my irl friends are low inhib chads ir normies that already lost their virginity. Always been a lone-outcast,never had one mate as autistic as me to rot with
I wish I had some redpilled pals to hangout with. We should meet sometime ngl

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
would rather rot alone tbh.
incel IRL aren't as cool and based as Online. yeah man. especially if they're bluepilled/unaware

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, IWantToMax, LeroyJenkinsceltek and 1 other person
Jfl why would you want that

okay virgin then go get laid. That's literally it. It's that simple. Talk to humans about anything, literally anything. you bitch and moan but you've probably never put any effort into social interactions its mind boggalingling.
"just be a man,bro!"
Wouldn't be that hard if I wasn't autistic

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
"just be a man,bro!"
Wouldn't be that hard if I wasn't autistic
You are wrong. I myself dont care about other people and only like to reach out to people when i want something from them. I can almost never empathize with people and I couldn't care less if everything was taken from me. I love sex tho and the feeling of social dominasnce and talking to hot broads so I make it work and I do things I dont like which include faking. You are making excuses die alone incel fag because ur autistic

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Where are you located? We could hang out and shit.