Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
I look HTN/chadlite but act like a subhuman/Ltn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, ascension, Allornothing and 3 others
I look HTN/chadlite but act like a subhuman/Ltn
Most people don’t act like their looks level. There are tons of ugly short dumb ntfags who play sports who act super egotistical as if they are chad when they are fucking subhuman. While I am rated solid htn by almost everyone but act like a spastic who doesn’t know how to interact with people

i have a slayer mindset but incel looks

why do you rot here if ur chadlite wtf

Physiognomy means you’re coping unfortunately. Chad looks result in a Chad personality due to positive feedback.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Physiognomy means you’re coping unfortunately. Chad looks result in a Chad personality due to positive feedback.
for the most part yeah but tbh nowadays a lot of people end up getting too much trauma from upbringing/their parents that can't be offset back completely even with positive feedback

if chad gets his mind completely fucked by parents during early teenage years he will be cooked mentally regardless when he is older, he can only get slightly better

pretty sad but trauma is unavoidable nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
for the most part yeah but tbh nowadays a lot of people end up getting too much trauma from upbringing/their parents that can't be offset back completely even with positive feedback

if chad gets his mind completely fucked by parents during early teenage years he will be cooked mentally regardless when he is older, he can only get slightly better

pretty sad but trauma is unavoidable nowadays
Idk man I think once you receive a shit ton of validation you have no choice but to become a happy person. Once you have girls messaging you all the time and lots of friends I don’t think there’s much to complain about.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Ok fucking fakecel slayer I knew you were good looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Zonar and ascension
I look HTN/chadlite

Tales from
Mumbai internet cafe

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Another fakecel