@WishIwasChico can vouch for my subhuman cousin who slays in the UK

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I showed @WishIwasChico pics of my subhuman cousin who slays in the UK with receipts and he rated him a MTN. You niggas can stop calling me larper now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and WishIwasChico
I showed @WishIwasChico of my subhuman cousin who slays in the UK and he rated him a MTN. You niggas can stop calling me larper now.
ye he is MTN with ethnic tax but looks giga NT and high status.

NT is law in the UK.

Mirin tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Xtra, Allornothing and 1 other person
@6ft4 @MoggerGaston @moggathon @Xtra

Can I see?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

NT is law in the UK.

Mirin tbh.
a guy here was also saying that status and flashing wealth (black american hip-hop culture style) was a big boost in SMV, talking about guys with sports cars in clubs pulling like crazy etc. Any truth to that?

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Jason Voorhees
a guy here was also saying that status and flashing wealth (black american hip-hop culture style) was a big boost in SMV, talking about guys with sports cars in clubs pulling like crazy etc. Any truth to that?
Yes my cousin is rich. He is statusmaxxed and lives in a big bungalow in the Kensington area and I've been told it is a very posh area
He sleeps around a lot. He has even got many girls pregnant

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, N1666 and kanderior
@Allornothing @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
mtn subhuman
lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and Jason Voorhees
I personally know a 4'9 truecel dravidian with w rizz that slays stacies on the daily basis in The Netherlands
Rizz > everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, zan, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
Yep mtn is all you need to slay. We’re just below that.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Jason Voorhees and Zizou
Flexing that your cousins slays is sad lol

He would get told to commit seppuku and blow up the local high school if he made a thread in the ratings section
Yep mtn is all you need to slay. We’re just below that.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Can I see him in PM?

• +1
He would get told to commit seppuku and blow up the local high school if he made a thread in the ratings section
Users here greatly overestimate their own looks because of PSL brainrot. It is what it is. It’s all about looking NT and harmonious. Then you can worry about bones.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Jason Voorhees
Flexing that your cousins slays is sad lol
Flex what lol? I am telling you about him because users were saying that UK is nightmare mode in the other thread. I never spoke about him once.

He’s literally a chadpreet stop fucking lying wishiwasntlarpijg faggot

Just saw him, he's an ethnic mtn that does well with his own. Good for him.

• +1
He occasionally fucks white girls too but not too often.

I showed @WishIwasChico pics of my subhuman cousin who slays in the UK with receipts and he rated him a MTN. You niggas can stop calling me larper now.

NT is law in the UK.

Mirin tbh.
Users here greatly overestimate their own looks because of PSL brainrot. It is what it is. It’s all about looking NT and harmonious. Then you can worry about bones.

NT is law in this country, or else this fucking 75 IQ brainrotted ugly idiot I posted in rating section would be a permavirgin instead of having a Stacy gf who’s same height as him (he’s not even tall), a million times better looking than him, much smarter, and better body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Jason Voorhees
NT is law in this country, or else this fucking 75 IQ brainrotted ugly idiot I posted in rating section would be a permavirgin instead of having a Stacy gf who’s same height as him (he’s not even tall), a million times better looking than him, much smarter, and better body

He mogs most people on this forum and his pheno is decent. Yes, NT is important however, most people are anyway.

• +1

He looks better than pretty much every user here. More appeal to women and to men for making friends. That’s the cold hard truth. Hollow cheeks and hunter eyes :soy: won’t help the khhvs here. Their harmony is off.

• +1
He mogs most people on this forum and his pheno is decent.
He looks better than pretty much every user here.
I’m guessing both of you are on discord or some shit telling each other to say this troll response… because if neither of you are trolling you’re completely fucked in the head

The guy can’t even be considered LTN. He looks like a fucking downie. I mog him to the andromeda galaxy and I am taller + wider

• JFL
Reactions: Zizou
I’m guessing both of you are on discord or some shit telling each other to say this troll response… because if neither of you are trolling you’re completely fucked in the head

The guy can’t even be considered LTN. He looks like a fucking downie. I mog him to the andromeda galaxy and I am taller + wider
Schizo delusions. He's symmetric and has a decent pheno. However, he has a slight IPD failo and slightly weak lower third. He's doing fine as you've stated.

Last edited:

You’re a pretty consistent NT coper. All your opinions are a bit shit to be honest. You don’t mog him because you are a friendless khhv lmao. How can you be so delusional.

Don’t bother responding since only a pic of your face will do. I guarantee he looks better than you, even if you don’t understand or believe it.

You’re a pretty consistent NT coper. All your opinions are a bit shit to be honest. You don’t mog him because you are a friendless khhv lmao. How can you be so delusional.

Don’t bother responding since only a pic of your face will do. I guarantee he looks better than you, even if you don’t understand or believe it.
Sure he mogs me in life as he has a hot gf while I’m an incel but to say he facially mogs me? Phahahahaha how delusional can you be I have been rated htn by strict users and I even received a chadlite rating by someone on this site

If you live in the UK and think looks are more important than NT in this country then you’re fucking bluepilled coper

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Schizo delusions. He's symmetric and has a decent pheno. However, he has a slight IPD failo and slightly weak lower third. He's doing fine as you've stated.
He’s low ltn (basically ugly). He mogs the 14 year olds on this site but no one else

He mogs most people on this forum and his pheno is decent. Yes, NT is important however, most people are anyway.
I think it’s cuz u live in the Uk and ogres like that are common. He’s a spastic ogre here in the USA who could social maxx but would be KHHV here

Sure he mogs me in life as he has a hot gf while I’m an incel but to say he facially mogs me? Phahahahaha how delusional can you be I have been rated htn by strict users and I even received a chadlite rating by someone on this site

If you live in the UK and think looks are more important than NT in this country then you’re fucking bluepilled coper
“Chadlite” from autistic Khhv browns and no pic of face. Dnr.

Yeah its insane how height and look’s don’t matter at all here cause im 6’3 and girls don’t give af about me but girls here are ugly and im a man with dignity and self respect so volcel if you will

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Yes my cousin is rich. He is statusmaxxed and lives in a big bungalow in the Kensington area and I've been told it is a very posh area
He sleeps around a lot. He has even got many girls pregnant
Surprising, Kensington is high class chad and Stacy only. Anywhere else I'd believe

Yeah its insane how height and look’s don’t matter at all here cause im 6’3 and girls don’t give af about me but girls here are ugly and im a man with dignity and self respect so volcel if you will
I don’t care about the ugly ones but I think this is one of the only countries where you can see see ugly fucks with good looking girls

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Can also say that i knew a 5'5 ltn border line sub human asian that pulled a high mtb possible htb with status and high trust

I don’t care about the ugly ones but I think this is one of the only countries where you can see see ugly fucks with good looking girls
There’s rarely any gl girls here. Most couples here are indefinitely looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Just be Giga-NT theory