WIZZ AND YUBO IS TUTORIAL MODE

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
Pretty much every girl I add there (I only add or add back skinny HTB+ white/slav/med/NEA/top tier MENA) adds me back and gives me their snap if I ask for it and I get nudes like multiple times a day if I spend even like 15 mins asking multiple girls for it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Flanked, Deleted member 29155, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Whats your looks level

bump GTFIH even a manlet mid-high MTN like me with boring coloring and pheno can get girls easily on Wizz/Yubo, im convinced its Tinder/Hinge/Bumble's algorithm that fucks me over

probably an indicator of how well id do if i had low inhib and was NT and approached as many girls IRL

Turorial mode is a meme

if you are successful on yubo you will also be on tinder

Turorial mode is a meme

i barely get matches on tinder i have like 50 likes after the first week

Without pay? 50 in one week u can clearly fuck
i got tinder gold recently but noticed no uptick in likes

i only have 2 matches and both didnt respond to my messages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
But you can’t be 29 right? FML

Can I use it as an 18 year old?

Pretty much every girl I add there (I only add or add back skinny HTB+ white/slav/med/NEA/top tier MENA) adds me back and gives me their snap if I ask for it and I get nudes like multiple times a day if I spend even like 15 mins asking multiple girls for it
how many slays?

im not the type of white that would appeal to ethnics (i have brown hair and brown eyes) and i mostly only add white/med/slav foids unless its an exotic NEA/MENA

Ye no fucking shit its tutorial mode for you. You look good and jb appeal. Also 6'1 isnt manlet
6'1 (6'3 in forces and lifts) is where i get heightmogged by like 2/3 of nonethnics my age on campus or my hometown

just lol if u think a normal girl uses WIZZ or JUBO whilst having highschool friends.

fucking fatherless trash, pedo-slave children use that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Dystopian
I lost my virginity because of that app too old for it now

Turorial mode is a meme

Not true I wouldn't say tutorial mode but its like I got 3X more results and more girls willing to meet up if you talk for a few weeks. Whereas tinder is full of veteran whores who are jaded asf and have been with 20 chads already. If your a normie you got zero hope of getting any respect on tinder

Also its better for relationships for sure. Still won't work if your ugly but a 6/10 guy with a car has as good of results as chadlite on tinder

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sick, Yuhbwoynadia and Deleted member 24789
Not true I wouldn't say tutorial mode but its like I got 3X more results and more girls willing to meet up if you talk for a few weeks. Whereas tinder is full of veteran whores who are jaded asf and have been with 20 chads already. If your a normie you got zero hope of getting any respect on tinder

Also its better for relationships for sure. Still won't work if your ugly but a 6/10 guy with a car has as good of results as chadlite on tinder
have you tried sub plat on tinder?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
its because its full of underaged girls nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Post yubu pics for reference

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
how do you ask to get the nudes?

how do you ask to get the nudes?
i ask for their snap first then ask immediately after i get their snap

i dont ask on wizz/yubo because the app bans you if they report u

I got bannes from yubo because the app thought I looked too old

Only works if ur a teen

• Woah
I'm 168 manlet but better face
I'd prob do ok if I fraud 5"7
With all the respect I have for u bro I think op mogs u facially

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i ask for their snap first then ask immediately after i get their snap

i dont ask on wizz/yubo because the app bans you if they report u
low inhib as fuck. incel wastes weeks of time with retarded women waiting to ask whilst chad asks straight away

With all the respect I have for u bro I think op mogs u facially
my reaction to that information:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24789
did you do an experiment?
Wizz and is easier and the girls are younger so they have lower standards.

a short prettyboy twink will do bad on tinder, but good on wizz. I also think there’s more non nt girls on wizz/yubo too.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24789
Wizz and is easier and the girls are younger so they have lower standards.

a short prettyboy twink will do bad on tinder, but good on wizz. I also think there’s more non nt girls on wizz/yubo too.
Wizz basically anyone who looks young af murders it.
Tinder you need a very specific look

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I can't even get one win swiping on half a thousand woman on tutorial mode, brutal.

low inhib as fuck. incel wastes weeks of time with retarded women waiting to ask whilst chad asks straight away
yeah its easy to be low inhib behind a screen with foids youll never see in your day to day life when they can only see ur best photos

Yubo is the most subhuman app. You have to verify yourself with your fucking ID wtf

I used yubo and got 60 matches in 1 day but idk if thats good and only like 10 girls opened on me so idk