Woman are evil and hate the average man.

murdah

murdah

Kraken
The average woman thinks all men are rapists and sex offenders, if no one has noticed this is just the beginning of the end for many men. This is a widespread marketing campaign that taints the image of young men everywhere. An Incel revolution is genuinely needed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Primalsplit, Lirevk and 4 others
This is why I despise women

• +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone, Giorgio, gigell and 4 others
What the fuck is that tranny creatura

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone, Giorgio, PickleTheSlayer and 2 others
Man asked the ugliest most dyke looking bitches too tho

• +1
Reactions: murdah
How do these videos have 7 figure likes jfl there can't be that many brainrot morons out there

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Giorgio, horizon and 6 others
Wow, no shit. I totally didn't know this prior.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, ThatGuythattype, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
To any foid lurkers reading this I will rape you and then feed your body to bears and then train bears to kill more of you (in real life)

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 3virtues, Clown Show, zura and 3 others
All those hoes are subhuman, their long maxillas trigger me. Ew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, Primalsplit, fxckz and 1 other person
Wow, no shit. I totally didn't know this prior.
Stfu. Your ancestors did this. They should have never given women the rights to vote

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and Primalsplit
How do these videos have 7 figure likes jfl there can't be that many brainrot morons out there
This is why I don’t have tiktok, chinktok will not take away my critical thinking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, moreroidsmoredates, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Nigger get off social media.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, iMogEveryone, zura and 3 others
  • WTF
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
The average woman thinks all men are rapists and sex offenders, if no one has noticed this is just the beginning of the end for many men. This is a widespread marketing campaign that taints the image of young men everywhere. An Incel revolution is genuinely needed.

Now ask the foids if they would like to get stuck with chad or a bear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and murdah
This is why I don’t have tiktok, chinktok will not take away my critical thinking
I keep trying to get off but there is some useful stuff on there

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iMogEveryone and murdah
Niggas are really still scrolling on tiktok
I scroll here and there but i really don’t take any of this shit seriously. Jfl if you think I’m going let an algorithm anger me.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, IvanTheSpaceBiker and murdah
I scroll here and there but i really don’t take any of this shit seriously. Jfl if you think I’m going let an algorithm anger me.
Its not an algorithm… its a genuine attack on young men. Modern feminism will only increase inceldom for many of us

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
@murdah don’t like my post when you’re doing exactly what TikToks doing. Spineless monkey.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, iMogEveryone and Swarthy Knight
Its not an algorithm… its a genuine attack on young men. Modern feminism will only increase inceldom for many of us
I just don’t care. It’s an attack on young genetic trash.

• JFL
Water thread on how much majority of women hate average men. Meanwhile these very same women would stage some silly petition to free an attractive mass murder.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Giorgio, SoundnVision, hypernormie and 2 others
But yes it is an algorithm you retard

But yes it is an algorithm you retard
Dumbass. I’m saying the misandry and widespread movements against men is far beyond social media algorithms. It’s a global phenomenon where there are feminist movements against men i.e Korea.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
Now ask the foids if they would like to get stuck with chad or a bear
Woman rescues bear from a failed zoo and today they are inseparable 6108f0a64b626  880
bear mogs any chad. 9 feet 20" wrists huge skull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, WeiWei, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
Women never stop talking shit unless they fear you. Then they become very well behaved.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Giorgio and hypernormie
honestly I get it tbh

I would rather be stuck with a bear than the average man too

at least I can either befriend the bear or it can make for a good source of food. the average man does not have the useful qualities that males used to possess.

honestly I get it tbh

I would rather be stuck with a bear than the average man too

at least I can either befriend the bear or it can make for a good source of food. the average man does not have the useful qualities that males used to possess.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Giorgio
how's it soy

the average normie is unbearable to be around so why the fuck would I want to be stuck in the woods with one of them jfl

also bears can be incredibly kind animals
also adding as long as the bear is fed too

I went to the arctic circle as apart of my marine biology course and the polar bears were actually not that bad to be around. obviously they had food but still.

Dumbass. I’m saying the misandry and widespread movements against men is far beyond social media algorithms. It’s a global phenomenon where there are feminist movements against men i.e Korea.
Yh this is water. You should’ve said that instead of phrasing it in a retarded way. Idk why you care you will be treated like trash as an ugly short black man regardless of feminism or muhh misandry :soy::soy::soy:

I love being stigmatized as a sick pervert because it’s the truth. Give me your pussy I won’t take no for an answer 😈

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, hypernormie and moggathon
dnr + kys for making this waterpost

• JFL
I love being stigmatized as a sick pervert because it’s the truth. Give me your pussy I won’t take no for an answer 😈
Erm maybe get some help bud this isn’t normal

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Erm maybe get some help bud this isn’t normal
Nah suck this dick you’re sick in the head and need some help bud you can’t go around being like this. It’s not normal.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ConfusedBolivian
Nah suck this dick you’re sick in the head and need some help bud you can’t go around being like this. It’s not normal.
We’re going to have to have words later fella. This is bang out of order.

• JFL
Ok graycel
31E71307 81F0 4A68 9088 F18C1B765E7B
You like it as if he’s on your side in someway jfl. He’s fucking joking you insentient mud faced boon.

• JFL
They think its funny and to pick the man over the bear as that will obviously appeal the echochamber.

In reality of course they wont pick the bear. But, little does she know, is that women are spelling their demise regardless because men will take it serious as socially, whether its a joke or not, women tend to be fanatics of social structure and will be first movers in displaying this bad behavior and ideologies to men. Regardless if she ever thought it may not serve her good to do so.

Truth is, there's no regular or average man. Greater variance theory proves this to a degree. They shit on the less wealthy, or men who have less to show for, but they perhaps don't realize the true greatness and potential of the male species from a inherit perspective. The phrase don't poke the bear was not a allegory for a real bear. Women and even mankind itself has grown comfortable with mankind's strives, and just like a parasite, now sees it fit to remove and shit on the majority. Very disgraceful behavior.

Its in the biological preposition for one. i personally think thats where the evil lies. A womens form of evil is different from a mans because the different preposition. Like greater varience theory, men are more likely to be on the extremes. Women are more likely to be on a tighter range of behavior and think. NPC theory comes to mind. Men are more proactive and act in a more precise manner. Obvious toxic traits and animal prepositions like compulsion, murder, rape, and such things are primarily associated with the man because these are forms of evil that manifest best with the male animal preposition. Women are wonderful effect exists because the womens biological preposition is made hidden. Its actively encouraged in society for example, this video. Hers is more like control of eugenics, sociopathy, delusion etc. They operate more socially (npc theory vs masculine divergency which tends to move away from typical social structures) Which is why the women stands to be more of a threat to humanity at this current point than any other species. Especially since mankind has pretty much reached past individual level of technology. The adoption of toxic ideals like this one is a prime example, as well as feminism and other evils like being the prime deciders of who to mate with and pass off traits to despite not holding proper judgement.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, northern mogger and murdah
Just accept it, the earlier you realize a significantly large portion of the population is absolutely braindead (and that significantly large portion are mostly women) the easier it will be.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, dreamcake1mo and murdah
Bitches will say shit like this and then some research scientist will have the gall to study this forum and write an essay about how incels have unjustified hatred of women

Study these bitches for once, they are obviously out of their fucking mind

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, dreamcake1mo and murdah
Just accept it, the earlier you realize a significantly large portion of the population is absolutely braindead (and that significantly large portion are mostly women) the easier it will be.
Might be true but tbh I think it's mostly just a loud and annoying minority of ppl. There are a lot popular takes on social media that aren't the norm IRL

• +1
Might be true but tbh I think it's mostly just a loud and annoying minority of ppl. There are a lot popular takes on social media that aren't the norm IRL
This is not true at all lmfao

The idea that the internet is populated by a different group of people than the ones you see on the street everyday is ridiculous

Most gen Z and gen Alpha has TikTok downloaded and use it regularly. These videos all have an absurd amount of likes. Where do you think those likes come from? When a video this ridiculous can reach 7 figures in likes, do you think those people are all chronically online?

Do you think you haven’t walked past a foid (or more likely multiple foids) who genuinely thinks she’s better off in the woods with a bear?

It’s such a dumb meme that the internet is not real life. I’m not sure where it came from. Maybe it was true in the early days of the web but it certainly isn’t true in 2024.

Not to mention the first video is a guy doing street interviews, literally asking randos on the street in real life, yet you’re takeaway from this is that these people only exist online?

You’re being delusional. I know it’s a sad reality we live in, but you will be far better off accepting that 95% of people walking around are absolute retards and behave accordingly.

Not to mention this fact explains so much dysfunction in society. If it was true that people were generally smart the world would be a much better place.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo and Giorgio
Also pretty much every popular take on social media that is retarded is the norm.

-Feminism? Norm
-Belief in female opression? Norm
-Belief in the idea that minorities are a uniquely oppressed group in 2024? Norm
-Belief that incels are an evil dangerous group? Norm
-Belief that gender is separate from sex and that people can change their gender? Norm

You can go on and on. Tbh the only chronically online person here is you because you’d have to never interact with people irl to think these beliefs are only held on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, dreamcake1mo, Giorgio and 1 other person