woman are repulsed by mental illness or autism

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
only a 1% chad can get away with it

woman are genepoolmaxxing for their offspring.

it does not matter if its your wife or your 18 year old gf

thats why game matters.

however blackpillers claim game dont matter because they give examples of people with an ugly face and game

no.

you need the face and you need the game and you need the clear mental background. this is how it is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Slayercel, Prince88 and 15 others
Greys me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
It isn't water tho

A lot of autistic guys in here think that the reason they aren't getting pussy is because they lack 3mm of jaw bone when in reality it's because they are too far on the spectrum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Earth Dollar, AngryShortMale and 11 others
It isn't water tho

A lot of autistic guys in here think that the reason they aren't getting pussy is because they lack 3mm of jaw bone when in reality it's because they are too far on the spectrum
all genetics. genetics is not only about looks. thats why blackpill is a froud. the real blackpill goes much deeper then dating. its about the meaning of life and human suffering overall. a guy can live a happy life alone if he has the right mind to it

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: GodAlmighty, horizontallytall, Prince88 and 6 others
all genetics. genetics is not only about looks. thats why blackpill is a froud. the real blackpill goes much deeper then dating. its about the meaning of life and human suffering overall. a guy can live a happy life alone if he has the right mind to it
You are very right , life is about finding meaning but unfortunately most people can only find meaning in love

You are very right , life is about finding meaning but unfortunately most people can only find meaning in love
because they have high sex drive.

when you have a very low sex drive you can live much more happy life. fapping every other day just for fun and thats it.

high sex drive = fight or flight response.

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho

thats why game matters.

however blackpillers claim game dont matter because they give examples of people with an ugly face and game

no.

you need the face and you need the game and you need the clear mental background. this is how it is
If she really likes u she won’t care whether u act spergy or not and u don’t need to be chad for that

autism isn't real unless you're ugly, if you're attractive people don't care how weird you are.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Deleted member 24347, Respalier and 7 others
autism isn't real unless you're ugly, if you're attractive people don't care how weird you are.
Not true, this forum thinks everything is black and white

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook, horizontallytall, AngryShortMale and 3 others
If she really likes u she won’t care whether u act spergy or not and u don’t need to be chad for that
if you have a top tier face

otherwise no she would leave you

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Autism is not genetic. Keep coping with it.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and rand anon
Autism is not genetic. Keep coping with it.
most autism is spontaneous, but these are also the more aggressive forms, they tend to not reproduce so the genetic factor is largely irrelevant.

high functioning forms however are genetic, but most people who are high functioning are still severely socially impaired, so it takes a specific kind to make it happen.

both my father and grandfather were diagnosed.

most autism is spontaneous, but these are also the more aggressive forms, they tend to not reproduce so the genetic factor is largely irrelevant.

high functioning forms however are genetic, but most people who are high functioning are still severely socially impaired, so it takes a specific kind to make it happen.

both my father and grandfather were diagnosed.
what real form is chris chan? becuause high functioning like he claim he is he is not

It isn't water tho

idk, back when I was chadlite, people thought my autistic tendencies were cool / qUiRKy and I would get randomly invited to parties.

Sure, autism really doesn't help, especially if you're normie tier (massive failo effect), but there was that video documentary of that 9/10 faced non-verbal autistic man, where the comments were filled with:

1. Women lusting for him.
2. Incels complaining that the women are lusting for him.

Personality is tied to your genetics tough

what real form is chris chan? becuause high functioning like he claim he is he is not
high functioning means you're able to eat shit and piss independently, not much more, many of them are still severely socially retarded but this isn't always due to the autism itself, autism on it's own doesn't make you socially incompetent it just makes it easy to fall into negative feedback loops because we're bad at initiating contact with people and maintaining relationships, but we're not actually bad at verbal communication once it's already been initiated.

Results: Of the 75 children with ASD, 55% had an intellectual disability (IQ<70) but only 16% had moderate to severe intellectual disability (IQ<50); 28% had average intelligence (115>IQ>85) but only 3% were of above average intelligence (IQ>115).

>Adaptive outcome was significantly impaired even for those children of average intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and horizontallytall
Personality is tied to your genetics tough
People have permanent personality change when they have been exposed to different gut bacteria from poop transplants
so does that also change their dna?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
high functioning means you're able to eat shit and piss independently, not much more, many of them are still severely socially retarded but this isn't always due to the autism itself, autism on it's own doesn't make you socially incompetent it just makes it easy to fall into negative feedback loops because we're bad at initiating contact with people and maintaining relationships, but we're not actually bad at verbal communication once it's already been initiated.

Results: Of the 75 children with ASD, 55% had an intellectual disability (IQ<70) but only 16% had moderate to severe intellectual disability (IQ<50); 28% had average intelligence (115>IQ>85) but only 3% were of above average intelligence (IQ>115).

>Adaptive outcome was significantly impaired even for those children of average intelligence.
how do u test for autism?

i think i might actually have it jfl

yes, your lifestyle determines how your genes are expressed, that's the basis of epigenetics.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
how do u test for autism?

i think i might actually have it jfl
if you're an adult getting diagnosed is quite hard because most of the diagnostic traits are only present in childhood, after that people mask their behaviour and it becomes almost impossible to tell in some cases.

but the easiest way is to ask your parents at what age you started talking because all people with autism except assburgers (which doesn't exist anymore) have delayed speech development, if your speech development was normal it's unlikely that you're on the spectrum.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 27857
People have permanent personality change when they have been exposed to different gut bacteria from poop transplants
What?

if you're an adult getting diagnosed is quite hard because most of the diagnostic traits are only present in childhood, after that people mask their behaviour and it becomes almost impossible to tell in some cases.

but the easiest way is to ask your parents at what age you started talking because all people with autism except assburgers (which doesn't exist anymore) have delayed speech development, if your speech development was normal it's unlikely that you're on the spectrum.
yea im trippin im normal i think isolation just fucked me in the head the last 6 months

i had delayed speech but i dont have the fixations that autists usually have

they wouldn't care but would ignore you

Wrong. The more mentally deranged, sick, twisted, bold or evil &outright vicious/psychopathic you are the better off you will be with women.

Nice, kind, happy, goody two-shoes dudes who aren't good looking are cuckcapped at best, and even then many get nowhere if not aggressive enough/dominating. It's the simple truth that -- if you aren't attractive -- then the only thing helping you score is being evil and aggressive.

thats why game matters.

"Game" is just whenever most normies witness some low-inhib, psychopath who will talk, do or say things without filter, AKA mentally ill most likely. Most people have filters -- that's how you know they're mentally competent, rational & or normative. No filter = psychopath usually.

So more than likely what you believe "game" is would come down to a psychopathic, low-inhib male who gains appeal by dark triad traits.

No, if you're legit psychopath-esque & dark triad/low inhib you have a MUCH lower looks threshold needed as most of these guys are mentally ill & have no filter or brakes -- they literally might even try rapemaxxing if they can't pull because their traits let them be manipulative so they can make more friends, be more sociable, and pass off as "extroverted" when most "hyperNT" people are mentally ill or driven by some compulsiveness, serotonin, estrogen, testosterone or some other mix of excitatory, toxic drive that makes them ruthless & primitive.

The truth is you guys on here don't know shit if you think being "very normal" gets you chicks. No, not unless you're Chad can you get away with being a passive, hypernormal, hyperbasic type of dude who has a normie brain & normie limits. Being psychopathic almost always adds to SMV of males unless they're super ugly. I don't know why you guys on here think MENTAL PROBLEMS would hurt a male, when that only ADDS to their appeal because they become more dark triad & plenty of studies confirm dark triad males are more appealing to girls, all else equal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and incel194012940
Wrong. The more mentally deranged, sick, twisted, bold or evil &outright vicious/psychopathic you are the better off you will be with women.

Nice, kind, happy, goody two-shoes dudes who aren't good looking are cuckcapped at best, and even then many get nowhere if not aggressive enough/dominating. It's the simple truth that -- if you aren't attractive -- then the only thing helping you score is being evil and aggressive.

"Game" is just whenever most normies witness some low-inhib, psychopath who will talk, do or say things without filter, AKA mentally ill most likely. Most people have filters -- that's how you know they're mentally competent, rational & or normative. No filter = psychopath usually.

So more than likely what you believe "game" is would come down to a psychopathic, low-inhib male who gains appeal by dark triad traits.

No, if you're legit psychopath-esque & dark triad/low inhib you have a MUCH lower looks threshold needed as most of these guys are mentally ill & have no filter or brakes -- they literally might even try rapemaxxing if they can't pull because their traits let them be manipulative so they can make more friends, be more sociable, and pass off as "extroverted" when most "hyperNT" people are mentally ill or driven by some compulsiveness, serotonin, estrogen, testosterone or some other mix of excitatory, toxic drive that makes them ruthless & primitive.

The truth is you guys on here don't know shit if you think being "very normal" gets you chicks. No, not unless you're Chad can you get away with being a passive, hypernormal, hyperbasic type of dude who has a normie brain & normie limits. Being psychopathic almost always adds to SMV of males unless they're super ugly. I don't know why you guys on here think MENTAL PROBLEMS would hurt a male, when that only ADDS to their appeal because they become more dark triad & plenty of studies confirm dark triad males are more appealing to girls, all else equal.
you dumb fuck being assertive and cold emotionally is not being a psychopath. and dark triad? dark triad people are usually mobsters or gang members and they end up in jail for life. you can be assertive and emotionally cold and still be a good man. what woman hate are man who cry and bitch about everything

for example. take a surgeon or a firefighter. he can be little vicious,emotionally cold,assertive. but he saves lives for a living and riskin his life. same for soldiers.

woman want a masculine man. dark triads are like the holywood pedos who rape children

Assburgers

?????. My speech development was normal . But i can sense that the way i saw things was very different than others. I was an emotional guys since i was like 7,8 and felt the same emotions like i feel today. Their were times when i feel a bust of uncomfortability and i could not stand being near any person , like when i was a kid it used to happen a lot and i had to seek social isolation for some time. I was like literally repulsed by people including my family and not for some specific reason , it was like every person were alien to me . It still happens but not a lot. I now normally live alone so maybe thatswhy.My pattern recoginition is very good compared to others .

Thats because u live in a first world country and can survive on welfare u get for doing nothing

thats why game matters.

no.

NT pill in a nutshell