Woman makes $100,000 from selling fart jars.

RICO

RICO

Equinox
You can too if you become a Tranny or a Femboy Twink

In a YouTube video posted on Dec. 15, she revealed that she made about US$100,000 from selling fart jars.

Fart jars, as its name suggests, are jars of Matto’s farts that also include some flower petals and a handwritten note.

She revealed that each jar costs $1,000 but is currently on deal at $500.

She said that she has sold close to 175 jars so far.

These unique products are sold on Unfiltrd, a creator platform that she described as “OnlyFans on crack”.

According to People, the fart jars started off as a limited edition product launch, but has become one of her most profitable ventures.

Matto said that she started selling fart jars as it was requested by “20 or so” people on her Unfiltrd page.

In the video, she also shared what food she consumes for the ideal fart jar: Black bean salad, Coca Cola, Brussels sprouts and protein muffins.

In response to people gawking at the steep price point, she explained:
“I was offering a deal at 50 per cent off and when you take into account the shipping and handling, the amount of food that I have to eat in order to produce the farts, the amount of energy and exertion that goes into creating the farts and the flower petals that go into the fart jar and capture the scent… And also every single fart jar comes with a handwritten note, that takes time…”
And what does she have to say to her detractors?

“Walk a mile in my shoes. You try and make farts every single day, multiple times a day. It’s not easy.”

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, 189, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
The problem isnt her selling farts its the cucks buying them.

inb4 someone brings up how i spent a few bucks on of.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Mewton, 189 and 5 others
The problem isnt her selling farts its the cucks buying them.

inb4 someone brings up how i spent a few bucks on of.
both is the problem nigga

• +1
Reactions: 189 and RICO
America is diseased.
Rotten to the core.
There's no saving it , we need to pull it out by the roots.
Wipe the slate clean.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Amexmaxx, aspiringexcel and 8 others
Be a whore
  • save some money out of the 75% Onlyfans comission not including taxes and money that you lost from Paypal refunds
  • reach "journalists"
  • invent some stories about people buying "fart jars"
  • now psychopaths believe this is normal and they'll purchase from you
  • free publicity and you've advertised your new business
say whatever you want but Onlyfans whores have high IQ, more than the Twitch whores faking a relation with simps because their donors are all simps who want to be next in line.
The pink haired slut selling bath water was on another level tho

Last edited:
America is diseased.
Rotten to the core.
There's no saving it , we need to pull it out by the roots.
Wipe the slate clean.

View attachment 1455973
Smart way to get girls to indulge in your fetish, hide it behind a movement

• +1
Reactions: RICO
@curlyheadjames gtfih

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 1617
View attachment 1455965

In a YouTube video posted on Dec. 15, she revealed that she made about US$100,000 from selling fart jars.

Fart jars, as its name suggests, are jars of Matto’s farts that also include some flower petals and a handwritten note.

These unique products are sold on Unfiltrd, a creator platform that she described as “OnlyFans on crack”.

According to People, the fart jars started off as a limited edition product launch, but has become one of her most profitable ventures.

Matto said that she started selling fart jars as it was requested by “20 or so” people on her Unfiltrd page.

In the video, she also shared what food she consumes for the ideal fart jar: Black bean salad, Coca Cola, Brussels sprouts and protein muffins.

“I was offering a deal at 50 per cent off and when you take into account the shipping and handling, the amount of food that I have to eat in order to produce the farts, the amount of energy and exertion that goes into creating the farts and the flower petals that go into the fart jar and capture the scent… And also every single fart jar comes with a handwritten note, that takes time…”

“Walk a mile in my shoes. You try and make farts every single day, multiple times a day. It’s not easy.”

That‘s the lesbian chick from 90 day fiancé

@curlyheadjames gtfih
at least this girl looks better than my mom but thanks ill send this link to my mom and maybe she can make some bread off of it i hate seeing her homeless

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and buckchadley31
cucks and simps are the enemy of civilization and should be beaten into paste

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, 189 and RICO
Be a whore
  • save some money out of the 75% Onlyfans comission not including taxes and money that you lost from Paypal refunds
  • reach "journalists"
  • invent some stories about people buying "fart jars"
  • now psychopaths believe this is normal and they'll purchase from you
  • free publicity and you've advertised your new business
say whatever you want but Onlyfans whores have high IQ, more than the Twitch whores faking a relation with simps because their donors are all simps who want to be next in line.
The pink haired slut selling bath water was on another level tho
View attachment 1455979

when it's this easy to market to retarded cucks and simps, it doesn't take a high iq. you can literally go on tinder or social media right now pretend to be a girl and have retarded shitskins send you donations

• JFL
Reactions: RICO
View attachment 1455965

Fucking disgusting, man.

Honestly, whenever I want to lower my libido and fascination with females, I just think of their bodily functions (shitting, farting, blowing boogers out of their nose, etc.), and I lose all attraction to them for days. It's an anti-aphrodisiac.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, Mewton and Deleted member 9072
Fucking disgusting, man.

Honestly, whenever I want to lower my libido and fascination with females, I just think of their bodily functions (shitting, farting, blowing boogers out of their nose, etc.), and I lose all attraction to them for days. It's an anti-aphrodisiac.
it turns me onnnnnnn