looks like me bro, really nice :D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
The original is perfection

• JFL
Exist a girl with similar profile, she don't looks masculine, in fact she is very beautiful and blonde (If you want PM me, is a girl from my school)...

Probably the format of lips and eyebrows...
nah tbh. its the zygos

• +1
nah tbh. its the zygos

I will change the eye area, i really made it because of a girl that i see everyday with very similar profile, she doens't looks masculine i think...

Alien eyes tbh

• +1
Looks like shite

• JFL
The eyes are too masculine.

• +1
I will change the eye area, i really made it because of a girl that i see everyday with very similar profile, she doens't looks masculine i think...
aight

looks hot. still masc but femenine enough to be hot

Yeah i don't know how perceive this, ins't Angelina Jolie a good feminine profile?

A9110e32e91b9cfee4accd4cd356339b

Images 24

The irony. You like slack jawed women with mandibles bigger than 80% of men? That’s the epitome of homosexual lol

If is not too angular so is not masculine, 120 Gonial angle is not a masculine sign or anything

Images 27

"Very masculine"

Must be a curry thing

What? I'm white, lmao, you just don't have arguments and can't win, it's over, "bigger mandibles than 80% of man" yes, by what i see you don't know that very forward growth faces is a feminine thing too, lol, this don't mean more than correct development

345tgf

If you like recessed girls because then remember you of 80% of guys so keep to you

Very "masculine"

021dae5144b3b9beb06b8ed5e96d0286  female faces profiles

8d172abff047a41d01da5a19ff98c511

Sorry, you are coping hard or something is going wrong with you

@FatJattMofo come see this guy coping hard

What? I'm white, lmao, you just don't have arguments and can't win, it's over, "bigger mandibles than 80% of man" yes, by what i see you don't know that very forward growth faces is a feminine thing too, lol, this don't mean more than correct development

View attachment 162836

If you like recessed girls because then remember you of 80% of guys so keep to you

Very "masculine"

View attachment 162838
View attachment 162839

View attachment 162836

Very "masculine"

View attachment 162838
View attachment 162839

View attachment 162836

Very "masculine"

View attachment 162838
View attachment 162839

jfl if he think that mattes. they dont have bigger mandibles than me would he rather have a subhuman birdcel girlfriend? jfl
so idgaf*

• +1
Chadette

• JFL
jfl if he think that mattes. they dont have bigger mandibles than me would he rather have a subhuman birdcel girlfriend? jfl
so idgaf*

Yes i don't remember of seeing any user saiyng that a ideal feminine profile is in fact masculine because was a ideal MANDIBLE LMAO

But whatever, just appreciate this

Ob 9c3694 tumblr nd03l28kn01skvn1ko1 400

Mfw inject T.

Why is your English so dodgy?

I'm not Native speaker, I still learning this alone, if you want, i can just send photo of my skin in natural light lmao also who said that Language mean race? can be a predictor because of location but still a bad one...

I'm not Native speaker, I still learning this alone, if you want, i can just send photo of my skin in natural light lmao also who said that Language mean race? can be a predictor because of location but still a bad one...
It's a good predictor. Most white people can speak English

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
It's a good predictor. Most white people can speak English
guess fucking iceland is not white.

neither is chechnya.

or russia

• +1
guess fucking iceland is not white.

neither is chechnya.

or russia
There are 300,000 people who live in iceland

The population of Texas alone is 30 million

I said MOST white people.

Ethnic sentience

• JFL
There are 300,000 people who live in iceland

The population of Texas alone is 30 million

I said MOST white people.

Ethnic sentience
clearly you are a non functioning autist .
the reason you like those subhuman woman is probably cus you look like them

• JFL
clearly you are a non functioning autist .
the reason you like those subhuman woman is probably cus you look like them
I mog you both to shit lol I'm 100% sure I slay and money count mog you too...But it's not even about that..

Compare the numbers, you look like an idiot trying to interfere and ride his dick...And then using Iceland as an example...BY FAR most white people globally speak English. By far. It's the most common language among whites.

You gonna use Iceland as an example?? When it's not even 1/300 the size of a single state in the US ?? lol..You look dumb, then call me a non functioning autist. JFL. Great rebuttal, real convincing

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
shit morph

i swear psl users are the most retarded when it comes to understanding what normies find attractive

probably too much time spent on psl forums in their rooms rather than irl and around real people

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
I mog you both to shit lol I'm 100% sure I slay and money count mog you too...But it's not even about that..

Compare the numbers, you look like an idiot trying to interfere and ride his dick...And then using Iceland as an example...BY FAR most white people globally speak English. By far. It's the most common language among whites.

You gonna use Iceland as an example?? When it's not even 1/300 the size of a single state in the US ?? lol..You look dumb, then call me a non functioning autist. JFL. Great rebuttal, real convincing
don't try to deflect that you literally want a woman without a mandible to fucking idiot.

you probably have zero bones and are like "yeah my harmony is good"

why would you even try and claim you mog me.

also the rest of your message. its not like he cant live in those places you fucking dumbass burger brain

• +1
shit morph

i swear psl users are the most retarded when it comes to understanding what normies find attractive

probably too much time spent on psl forums in their rooms rather than irl and around real people

That's cope, what normies find attractive? is literally something similar to my morph

Images 24

There's no such thing as "what normies find attractive" or exist attractive people or not, is biological, you still fall in the lies of woman saiyng "is not my type"?...

don't try to deflect that you literally want a woman without a mandible to fucking idiot.

you probably have zero bones and are like "yeah my harmony is good"

why would you even try and claim you mog me.

also the rest of your message. its not like he cant live in those places you fucking dumbass burger brain
I never said that. I said she looks slack jawed. Theres a difference between a forward grown neotenous girl and someone with a huge jaw like Jolie. Men have different preferences, not everybody needs a 5'11", wide framed slack jawed high T blonde girl to breed with to carry all the weight of their bottom barrel curry genetics.

I said it was a good assessment to claim that he wasn't white because his English was dodgy. Then you started cherrypicking countries and saying it's possible that he lives there. I claimed most white people speak English, so it was a good predictor. Then you responded with a non sequitur about Iceland. You don't even know how to debate yet and you're humiliating yourself.

I never said that. I said she looks slack jawed. Theres a difference between a forward grown neotenous girl and someone with a huge jaw like Jolie. Men have different preferences, not everybody needs a 5'11", wide framed slack jawed high T blonde girl to breed with to carry all the weight of their bottom barrel curry genetics.

I said it was a good assessment to claim that he wasn't white because his English was dodgy. Then you started cherrypicking countries and saying it's possible that he lives there. I claimed most white people speak English, so it was a good predictor. Then you responded with a non sequitur about Iceland. You don't even know how to debate yet and you're humiliating yourself.

is this supossed to mean anything dude or are you just racist to Indians for no reason?.

its not really a good predictor mate.

not at all.
its literally just cope from you who the fucks like ah you don't speak english you are not white?.

no one

he speaks english too. just in a non native way.

• +1

There's something very strange going here

The thread is just about side profile of famales, but you are saiyng about the mandible of Jolie, Race, Language, height, frame etc... you are too much desperate for what?

Big mandibles is not the same as wide mandibles, a more square or diamond shape of head in womans will not looks bad if the mandible is short

Saiyng that some woman is attractive don't mean that i only attracted for a only type of pheno, traits, bones, race etc...

About race, i still don't know why every thread in existence in this site finish with some people talking about race, race is useless if you don't have a good face and why you are talking about curries for no reason? maybe you have some complex or something, why not go back to Stormfront? whatever

• +1
There's something very strange going here

The thread is just about side profile of famales, but you are saiyng about the mandible of Jolie, Race, Language, height, frame etc... you are too much desperate for what?

Big mandibles is not the same as wide mandibles, a more square or diamond shape of head in womans will not looks bad if the mandible is short

Saiyng that some woman is attractive don't mean that i only attracted for a only type of pheno, traits, bones, race etc...

About race, i still don't know why every thread in existence in this site finish with some people talking about race, race is useless if you don't have a good face and why you are talking about curries for no reason? maybe you have some complex or something, why not go back to Stormfront? whatever
Says the guy who mentioned homosexuality when I said his morph was shit lol...

You were emotionally affected by my comment, which made you stray away from the topic in the first place. That’s where it started, the root is you.

Like I said, curry sentience. It wreaks through the screen.

I personally, do not find someone of Angelina Jolie’s jaw size attractive. Has nothing to do with forward growth. It’s just my opinion. I like younger, More neotenous and collagen filled girls who have forward mouth areas. Someone like Gracie Abraham, Madison Beer, Maggie Lindemann etc.

Not a big fan of older girls with huge jaws, even if they have good growth. Men have different preferences.

Says the guy who mentioned homosexuality when I said his morph was shit lol...

You were emotionally affected by my comment, which made you stray away from the topic in the first place. That’s where it started, the root is you.

Like I said, curry sentience. It wreaks through the screen.

So one comment and you start to talking about many things to see if hurt anyone? pathetic and obviously no reason for say that the morph is bad, by what i see you don't pointed why, so you are the only away from the topic.

Emotionally affected... well, no, if you are trying to affect someone emotionally in the internet so there's something very wrong with you, and no, i was not away from the topic, just you, I'm probably triggering you only with my existence in the forum for no reason.

Again the "curry" thing, what really screams curry? this doens't even make sense, you are a curry detector? seriously that you want to make me find this normal? it's over man, no one start saiyng about race for no reason, as what i said, I'm white and don't see nothing in this, my friend is a slayer and have white and black blood, so it's really don't matter, really start to think that the ones that care about race is the not white ones, or just ugly whites, if you are not Nazist so i don't know why talk about this all time even more in a site that don't have too much to do it with

Also, was what i said, im saiyng about side profile, not about wide Jaw, and yes, this is forward growth

Images 24

• JFL
Reactions: KEy21