Woman throws baby away for having autism

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

"I'm not upset because I got a special needs/"imperfect" child. I feel the way I feel because this...... thing..... takes up 200% of my time and does NOTHING. I didn't get an imperfect child. I didn't get a child."

Women see their children the say way they see everything else. As something they own for their own benefit.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, Ritalincel, Vitruvian and 5 others
my mother shoul have done this too. i would be a better person rn

• So Sad
Reactions: Mansnob
autists are the niggers of the 21st century

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Vitruvian, rockndogs and 9 others
Im gonna say unpopular thing:
Child is said to be fed by a tube and look into space without any action, autistic people at least speak, talk have interest he sounds like a vegetable Im sorry to say that but any of you tried to take care of 1month old? He just lays there and doesnt do anything except for poop, screaming and eating Cant imagine to take care of the child thats worse than than 4 ever. She didnt get to feed him even, doesnt get the look of love from children the only thing that is real.

Its brutal but in the real world we are faced with ugly choices, ask yourself would you take care of a vegetable for your whole life? She has another kid that she has to take care of, can help him achive something and a burden. All life is precious but for an average single parent that must be hard for her.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Autism =/= extra retarded Down syndrome

JFL OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Vitruvian, rockndogs and 4 others
Jfl at her name specialneedsdevil

It's almost like kids are people and not special souvenirs which you can flaunt to your used up cunt friends.Fuck this whore.

It's almost like kids are people and not special souvenirs which you can flaunt to your used up cunt friends.Fuck this whore.
The kid is a fucking vegetable, who would want to raise that? I would’ve gotten rid of it as well.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and dogtown
whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Jfl people are praising her. She deserves death

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
It’s a controversial subject all around

Tenor 5

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Mansnob, Bengt and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Mansnob, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
there should be eutanasia for disabled ppl imo

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Vitruvian
Reminds me of what the Spartans did. We as humans managed to battle natural selection

Didnt read but all women are whores

such a victim mindset. "hes affecting my other son", "my husband deffinately commited suicide because of him", "i can't talk to anyone about it they will hate me", "people telling me to kill myself in PM's" typical emotional whore, kill the fucking vegetable its not a big deal, u have abortion rights anyways.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Normies obsessively hate non-NTs