Woman who was gang raped and beaten by 7 men

I have Zero empathy for that shitfoid and her ugly Beta buxx
You're just envious cause you're too much of a loser to attract women, so you wish bad to other people that attained better females than you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19
could care less
This implies that you do care, as there is a lesser amount you could care

This is why Americans are retarded. It's "couldn't care less" as you do not care whatsoever so therefore cannot care any less

• +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh and Ricky212
I wish that every loser in this thread who's laughing will have their mother, grandma and sister raped. You bitter teenagers are all filled with deep hatred because you have nothing to offer to the world, so you see joy in seeing other people get hurt. You guys are the definition of what a lack of manhood and father figures do, centuries ago you guys would be servants of people with bigger balls.

And then blaming women and the world for their misery and virginity, incels are hilarious.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Gilbert_Durandal, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
Indians are the biggest subhumans on Earth, women go to Africa and this doesn't even happen.
They officially lost all their status after those disgusting street food vids became viral. Pakistan should've nuked that place.

Indians gotta chill fr

Busting butter chicken all up in ur bumhole
jfl.gif

Getting raped must be traumatic
Getting raped BY CURRIES must be suicide inducing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, bululu_87, forevergymcelling and 6 others
This implies that you do care, as there is a lesser amount you could care

This is why Americans are retarded. It's "couldn't care less" as you do not care whatsoever so therefore cannot care any less
i was on drugs when i wrote this. nonetheless my care for the subject is so minimal that if i could i would care less. therefore i could care less although i care enough for my caring threshold. which is basically non-existent. so indeed i do not care. although i could care less which i cant. do you see the brilliance. its an incredible idiom as my baseline for most things is not giving a shit. people here know im somewhat of a nihilist.

i was on drugs when i wrote this. nonetheless my care for the subject is so minimal that if i could i would care less. therefore i could care less although i care enough for my caring threshold. which is basically non-existent. so indeed i do not care. although i could care less which i cant. do you see the brilliance. its an incredible idiom as my baseline for most things is not giving a shit. people here know im somewhat of a nihilist.
"If I could care less I would" contradicts saying you could care less. Saying you could care less means you are able to care less

If I care 0 amount, then I couldn't care any less than that.

UK beats US in logic once again

• Hmm...
Reactions: Navnith
"If I could care less I would" contradicts saying you could care less. Saying you could care less means you are able to care less

If I care 0 amount, then I couldn't care any less than that.

UK beats US in logic once again
yes but that juxtaposition is the very centre of the joke. im british you retarded fag. you should understand my humour. our purposeful play on grammar and fallacy is the core of quintessential and cynical british humour. its a masterclass of comedy and one you sorely cannot comprehend. a few bhais got it as you see with reactions. you dirty fucking faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Primalsplit
yes but that juxtaposition is the very centre of the joke. im british you retarded fag. you should understand my humour. our purposeful play on grammar and fallacy is the core of quintessential and cynical british humour. its a masterclass of comedy and one you sorely cannot comprehend. a few bhais got it as you see with reactions. you dirty fucking faggot.
Shut up you Indian
Yes reacts because Americoons say that

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
I wish that every loser in this thread who's laughing will have their mother, grandma and sister raped. You bitter teenagers are all filled with deep hatred because you have nothing to offer to the world, so you see joy in seeing other people get hurt. You guys are the definition of what a lack of manhood and father figures do, centuries ago you guys would be servants of people with bigger balls.

And then blaming women and the world for their misery and virginity, incels are hilarious.
@Gengar @Master @Squirtle ban this foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and pig_face
Not everyone who laughs about rape is a female, virgin. Some of us have enough women in our lives to the point where we have the capacity to feel empathy towards them

• Ugh..
Reactions: pig_face and Ricky212
what happens when you buy into the all people/ethnicities/cultures are equal myth. no, dumb fuck, many cultures/phenotypes are objectively inferior and breed subhumans as a result

63f262f36fb7e26d78d2141a84896480837392f20799a1e49da8d93eaa9863ae_1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, yirma19, pig_face and 1 other person
Criticism of the UN has been expressed about the UN's approach to the mission of their two experts.[20] They were sent into a remote and violence-torn area on motorbike taxis with only an interpreter at their side and without much training, safety equipment or even health insurance, an "astoundingly irresponsible approach by the United Nations to an obviously dangerous and hugely important task."[

why is a task force needed? i thought all people are the same, you just need to open your heart and talk to them like human beans gosh! have you ever considered....like...treating blacks like humints! god!

what do you think she was thinking when she got stopped, torn off the bike taxi, gang raped, then butchered like a pig? do you think maybe in the back of her mind she thought "maybe i should have been a little bit racist", maybe i shouldn't have approached the work of going into a 3rd world shithole full of 80 iq subhumans with such insouciance" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 60051 and 1 other person

would you stay with your wife if she was raped and beaten in front of you? Surely she loses all respect for you

Man just super sad
Niggas laughing at this are probably retarded also that fatfuck got no strength to fight 7 men together
Brootal

Peep his profile, he's in cahoots with it Alexanderr (one of the admins). It's joever, we can't do anything.

• Woah
Reactions: Ricky212

would you stay with your wife if she was raped and beaten in front of you? Surely she loses all respect for you

I feel bad for her, imagine having not one pajeet cock violate you but seven.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Ricky212
Thoughts on BLACKED
Do you think they had black-skinned cocks? Some Bharatis have cocks that would make you think they are black, JFL (in terms of color).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Ricky212
This is disgusting indians aren’t human that shithole should be nuked off the face of the earth. All u fags joking about it should be raped by 7 currycels. Busting butter chicken all up in ur bumhole
Why didn’t you save her thou noble knight?

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
She's actually 28 and her husband is 64. She looks rough, but as you can see she was beaten and raped in the mud, not exactly the time you look the prettiest.
As expected, a leeching whore of a betabuxxer. Also, she’s still naturally pretty clearly

• +1
Do you think they had black-skinned cocks? Some Bharatis have cocks that would make you think they are black, JFL (in terms of color).
JFL potentially

she shouldn't stay with such a piss poor example of a man. she needs a man who is at least roided and buff who carries a knife or gun around. i know it's difficult to obtain in these third world shitholes, but probably easily obtained on the black market. she chose the bohemian soypod who weighed 130lbs because she's strong empowered wymxn she doesn't need proper protection :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
JFL potentially
Ok, they DEFINITELY had black cocks. This is what the people look like from the state of Jharkhand (where the incident took place).

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face, Gilbert_Durandal, brucewayne78 and 3 others
It’s sad that women have made this the only way a lot of men can ascend now but they’ve brought it on themselves. There is absolutely NO reason they should outnumber men and for them to only pair with a small percentage. The worst part is they expect us to just accept this and rot or pay for an artificial version of something that everyone else gets for free and is apart of human nature because “muh rights”, “not entitled to women’s bodies”, blah, blah, blah. I know sex isn’t as vital obviously but imagine if some people were charged for air or relieving themselves

Last edited:
She did it to herself what the point of going to curryland as a women literraly make no sense lmao.

• +1
she shouldn't stay with such a piss poor example of a man. she needs a man who is at least roided and buff who carries a knife or gun around. i know it's difficult to obtain in these third world shitholes, but probably easily obtained on the black market. she chose the bohemian soypod who weighed 130lbs because she's strong empowered wymxn she doesn't need proper protection :forcedsmile:
Just carry a weapon in a country you aren’t from theory
Ok, they DEFINITELY had black cocks. This is what the people look like from the state of Jharkhand (where the incident took place).

View attachment 2783152
JFL I wonder if the guy watched

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
JFL I wonder if the guy watched
I imagined the scenario in my head and honestly I feel bad for the woman, I don't think she deserved that -- it's the ultimate form of being violated. But, I also read the details of the incident -- apparently they were camping? That was dumb but again, didn't deserve this.

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Pikabro and Ricky212
I imagined the scenario in my head and honestly I feel bad for the woman, I don't think she deserved that -- it's the ultimate form of being violated. But, I also read the details of the incident -- apparently they were camping? That was dumb but again, didn't deserve this.
:soy:

makes me wanna jerk off

• WTF
Reactions: Navnith
say what you will about pajeets they keep it real

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Kevin Logan and Ricky212
They officially lost all their status after those disgusting street food vids became viral. Pakistan should've nuked that place.

20231215 221719
They already fought with India and this was the result jfl :smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Gilbert_Durandal and Kevin Logan
girl mogs the guy so hard

he must have money or some shit.
She has a latina accent (third world) and he has a Spanish accent (first world) also the Spanish passport is one of the strongest in the world rn so it's quite obvious (many latinas do it)

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and MoggerGaston

What you left out is that it’s by the civilised Indians @neverascendcurrycel

You missed a great chance to racebait ima repost this to racebait

I find this stort hard to believe, dont get me wrong, shit like this would totally happens in india, but the "couple" looks to well composed for such a traumatic event. The guy also doesnt looks to beat up. Also, why would they announce what happened to the world?
why wouldnt you talk about this? about how unsafe India could be

GH0o1P_XEAA3h4M
\

shes so fucking hot holy shit ngl, im in love

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, Gilbert_Durandal, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, BigJimsWornOutTires, Kevin Logan and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and Ricky212

She’s unlovable imo after that rape though imo

im starting to get the appeal of rape seeing this girl ngl.

I don't stand a chance with her, or with any other attractive girl. no attractive girl will ever find me attractive.

rape is the only way to get some sexual release. fuck

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, brucewayne78, Kevin Logan and 1 other person