Woman who was gang raped and beaten by 7 men

Why isn’t population control a or Euthanasia thing? At least in third world countries?

Also, jfl at going to india as a tourist.

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and MoggerGaston
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
And just think, two of those guys filmed it. Sick. Why would they film such a terrible event? I feel those videos should be shared with the public so we can see what those monsters did to that poor woman. She deserves justice!

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, MoggerGaston and Ricky212
India superpower 2025 !

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and iam good boy

would you stay with your wife if she was raped and beaten in front of you? Surely she loses all respect for you

Broo those 7men are Brahminboss cult members and I know one dude his name vivek

Look at this innocent woman:

82050581-13158515-image-a-102_1709634840303.jpg

As you can clearly, she's not the flirty type:

82028501-13160261-The_couple_known_as_vueltaalmundoenmoto_on_Instagram_have_been_o-a-4_1709662402978.jpg

7a2cb7c8f81ad339b88135df51926c2c.jpg

Those curries had no right to violate her innocence.

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Kevin Logan

would you stay with your wife if she was raped and beaten in front of you? Surely she loses all respect for you

Horrible tragedy, at least she can take solace in the fact that her rapists were pajeets so there shouldn’t be any damage to the vagina past 1.5 inches of depth

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan and WeiWei
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and BigJimsWornOutTires
Again madarchods dropped my SMV FROM -100 TO -1000 brutal bhai @mayo mogger how will we ascend with white wuhmen bhai 😢

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pig_face, mayo mogger and Ricky212
@Xangsane
I mean actually, do u think she is aroused or wet by some animals raping her? no obviously it wasn’t a pleasure for her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, WeiWei, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Now 7 currycels are very happy, and this ugly old pedo got beatten couldnt be better.

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Kevin Logan and Ricky212
I mean actually, do u think she is aroused or wet by some animals raping her? no obviously it wasn’t a pleasure for her
Whether she received pleasure from it is irrelevant to me imo. I just lose interest if a woman has been raped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Kevin Logan, WeiWei and 1 other person
Whether she received pleasure from it is irrelevant to me imo. I just lose interest if a woman has been raped
nice reason bro, as it if it’s in their power

actual bc says a lot about a person but rape is beyond your control

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
nice reason bro, as it if it’s in their power

actual bc says a lot about a person but rape is beyond your control
Sounds like a them problem. Once she is raped she is invisible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Kevin Logan, WeiWei and 1 other person
You're just envious cause you're too much of a loser to attract women, so you wish bad to other people that attained better females than you.
So what
Fucking cuck

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
The only thing built for BBC is desperate women, trannies, and druggies that rather descend the ladder of life.
JFL absolutely mind broken. Read what he posted again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and Gilbert_Durandal
Let’s be real, which one of you Dalits did this?
@BrahminBoss left the forum and started raping tourist htb's for dark triad maxxing ascension

• JFL
Reactions: Jarate, brucewayne78 and pig_face
JFL absolutely mind broken. Read what he posted again
The fuck you're babbling about? The groomed liberal stated she was built for a Nigerian. I stated she wasn't but the bottomfeeders are available at a low, low cost.

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
The fuck you're babbling about? The groomed liberal stated she was built for a Nigerian. I stated she wasn't but the bottomfeeders are available at a low, low cost.
B”C”C

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and BigJimsWornOutTires
they are not vlogging the gangbang scene?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Ricky212
they are not vlogging the gangbang scene?
They did. But the Indian government's being selfish with the content claiming, "You don't want to watch this two hour footage of her being raped by six men. It would be best for this footage to stay with us. Trust me."

Also, why would they announce what happened to the world?
For clicks, views, and subscribers. And trust me, this is a virtual signal. Give it a week, or a month tops, and more women and couples will follow. Imagine if a couple made content that the gf was raped by three, six, or ten men as he had to watch that event unfold for hours, imagine the views they'll get! Imagine the money that follows.

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan