Women age much better than men

H

Htrtt

Silver
It seems that women don't lose their skin's elasticity, firmness and collagen so early. Men at 30 are not only bald, but it seems that the majority have already lost all the collagen and glow in their skin, with an aged looking, the women I see at 30 still look like they were at 15

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57122, LooksThinker, MissLexotan6MG and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, SoundnVision, mirrormogger and 22 others
nah women just hide it under pounds of make up

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Allornothing, turkmaxxer and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, turkmaxxer, LooksThinker and 2 others
Retarded

• +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, LooksThinker, looksseg and 1 other person
Cause men don’t do basic skincare jfl. They cuck themselves by not religiously applying sunscreen. I’ve been applying vitamin c ans sunscreen everyday and with sunstick every two hours to prevent cucking myself like the normies

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, mathis, Htrtt and 2 others
Agreed. There is no wall, just a cope by ugly retards. Women have infinite SMV, 35 yo woman will have 10-20 boomers on her DM.

• +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, LooksThinker, dough and 3 others
As your mom for generate you
3929657 2240

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi
it depends cuz more masculine men with better bones would age better than prettyboys with high collagen for example drago and chico

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, mvp2v1 and BowlCutMogger
nah bro, I'm yet to see a woman past 25 that I couldn't tell she was old. Idk, even the skin texture is not the same.

Now on men ''aging like fine wine'' I have my doubts as well. But I'd say overall men are more stable aging. Yeah ofc there are things like baldness and what not but I mean, if women went bald like men it'd be obvious too.

I think women look the best around 14-18 then it's just downhill

• +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, looksseg and rubberduck
no wonder why women walk so freaking fast

• +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks
It seems that women don't lose their skin's elasticity, firmness and collagen so early. Men at 30 are not only bald, but it seems that the majority have already lost all the collagen and glow in their skin, with an aged looking, the women I see at 30 still look like they were at 15
definitely not, it is a matter of looking at how easy it is for a man over 40 and with good practices (skin care, exercise, etc.) to get women under 30.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Alexperreira
it's completely the opposite, a woman after 25 loses her value very quickly,

at 30 their selection criteria are lowered, because the game gets tougher for her,

at 35 it really gets complicated for most of them, there are exceptions of course

at 40 and over 95% of woman becomes invisible and the game is reversed,

Because a man if he took good care of himself until he was 40, it is one of the ages when he is perhaps the most charismatic and the most complete

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision, LooksThinker and looksseg
I dno its relative. I mean most normies Look like shit all their lives. Men can Look fit into 50s. You just gotta do physical exercise since teens and never stop it. I happened to Be speaking to random maintenance worker and he revealed he was about 40. Looked really youthful Even though he Said his knee was Busted. I dont know how office workers live with themselves ballooning to 240 lbs without a single Weight lifted their entire lives

They don’t except for hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
straight cope jfl

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
cope, it's just that guys don't take care of themselves.

women have been looksmaxxing since civilization first started.

What the difference between an 18 and 20 year old girl is night and day lol.

Thanks to tretinoin and adapalene my skin is now better at 29 than it was at 23

And that's only my fourth month

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator

DNR lol

Cause men don’t do basic skincare jfl. They cuck themselves by not religiously applying sunscreen. I’ve been applying vitamin c ans sunscreen everyday and with sunstick every two hours to prevent cucking myself like the normies
Every two hours is excessive if it's not sunny