Women are all the same and have the same thoughts and opinions and preferences

apocalypse

apocalypse

And I'm tired of pretending that they don't. Of being told there's hope for me because different foids have all kinds of different preferences and there are foids out there who like ugly autistic abused dogs.
There aren't. All foids think listening to Taylor Swift and disliking pineapple on pizza and enjoying travelling are unique personality traits, and they all hate quiet shy men. They all want the loud, charismatic, high status gigachad who fucked hundreds of women before them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark, Canwefixit, falcon1 and 11 others
My therapist says a lot of relationships grow out of friendship
Yeah maybe soy relationships that w*men go for in their late twentys for convenience and stability after they're done with the carousel
Made me want to go ER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, Canwefixit, FutureSlayer and 2 others
brainlet alert

And you think most men also aren’t the same lmao

Stopped at “my therapist”

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
What do people even talk about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik
every non unattractive girl wants the same guys. 4-10 girls are equally hard to get

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and apocalypse
How do they talk about that for hours non stop though?
They talk about what happened to them that day
What they did last weekend
Their plans for next weekend

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Quiet or shy isn't really relevant. You can be a neurotic basement dweller and still get them to send pics of their tits to you if HTN+

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Quiet or shy isn't really relevant. You can be a neurotic basement dweller and still get them to send pics of their tits to you if HTN+
Not even I’m a truecel and got titty pics before,they use that to cuck you.They will send you nudes but will never let you fuck

"all men are pigs" tier "observation"

And I'm tired of pretending that they don't
Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
And I'm tired of pretending that they don't. Of being told there's hope for me because different foids have all kinds of different preferences and there are foids out there who like ugly autistic abused dogs.
Yeah, they don't like UGLY men (being shy/autistic doesn't matter, may be halo if Chad), but it's not true that they don't have types. They do (with Chad being the base of course, but whatever) and it's not a fair comparision to make because men and women have different standards to look good.
There aren't. All foids think listening to Taylor Swift and disliking pineapple on pizza and enjoying travelling are unique personality traits,
So do men. Most people in general are not different whatsoever, think the same opinions and like the same things.
and they all hate quiet shy men. They all want the loud, charismatic, high status gigachad who fucked hundreds of women before them.
They don't. They want CHAD

Yeah, they don't like UGLY men (being shy/autistic doesn't matter, may be halo if Chad), but it's not true that they don't have types. They do (with Chad being the base of course, but whatever) and it's not a fair comparision to make because men and women have different standards to look good.

So do men. Most people in general are not different whatsoever, think the same opinions and like the same things.

They don't. They want CHAD
NT/high energy/life of the party/happy go lucky normie is law
You don't need to be Chad if you have these traits

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL