women are attached to dick game

uhpnext

uhpnext

Iron
Women will not leave you if you have good dick game. (big) Dick game is truly law. Women will leave their surgeon bf for chad cock. Applies to literally 99% of women. From personal experience, I still have exes that hit me up wanting to fuck even with their new guys :lul: . Give good dick and they don't leave you alone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 28896 and Kamui
@pessimistic Ahem

Thoughts, fellow cockologist?

Need to get to play that game first. Telling girls "I have a great dick and know well how to use it but don't mind my sub 5 face and fragile body" won't work well.

Dick game = big dick. Puzzle solved.

• JFL
Reactions: uhpnext
Need to get to play that game first. Telling girls "I have a great dick and know well how to use it but don't mind my sub 5 face and fragile body" won't work well.
You need to have good dick game and overall attractiveness. one doesn't function without the other

Women will not leave you if you have good dick game. Dick game is truly law. Women will leave their surgeon bf for chad cock. Applies to literally 99% of women. From personal experience, I still have exes that hit me up wanting to fuck even with their new guys :lul: . Give good dick and they don't leave you alone.
doubt dick game will matter if u have sub 6 inches