Women are aware of inceldom

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Today I learned that a TEENAGE woman wrote the book Frankenstein back in 1853, the story is about a scientist named Frankenstein who creates life in the form of a creature that was supposed to be 8 foot tall and beautiful, but came out ugly as hell due to problemd.

The Franstein's monster is so hideous even his creator thinks he's evil ( failo effect ), then later in the novel the creature deminds Frankenstein create him a female to spend his life so he can be " happy " ( entitiled to a woman ) or else he will kill people ( go ER )

JFL Frankenstein predicted incels over 150 years ago and the monster feels " entitled " to a woman to love, of course all of society hates the monster cause he's ugly

Also notice the writer didnt make the monster an ugly woman no no it was an ugly male. Also Frankenstein proves face > height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 2426 and 10 others
frankenmaxx

It was actually mostly written by a dude.
Just like every good piece of art/lit produced by women :^)

she literally had a beta bux poet boyfriend who she copied and now shes famous and hes unknown

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Almost nothing written in this thread is correct

He needed a bitch to suck his big fat Frankencock

Almost nothing written in this thread is correct
i only read half the book, so it sounds right to me.

oh no wait, frankenstein had the brain of a criminal thats why they didnt like him.

why do you say its wrong tho?

i only read half the book, so it sounds right to me.

oh no wait, frankenstein had the brain of a criminal thats why they didnt like him.

why do you say its wrong tho?

Lol

Frankensteincel

(((frankenSTEIN)))