Women are biologicaly programmed to be inferior

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
1 they like submission in sex nothing screams "I'm inferior" faster than wanting to submit to some 1 else.

2 they can only be attracted to people genetically much superior to them. Ie being a 5 out of them yet demanding men who look like Zach cox.

3 they have genetically much less muscle mass and less ability to take a punch or win in a fight .

As far as I'm aware if men showed even a few of these traits they would be called an subhuman and inferior but women aren't called that how did sexual selection even lead to this point

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and diamondbill
detective sherlock holmes found out the obvious

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899, Maalik and diamondbill
Ocean Waves Summer GIF

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and reptiles

I didn't realize it though connecting all the dots that every behaviour I've seen of them online shows behaviour of an inferior specimen

jewish heritage

Women are only ment for cooking cleaning and reproducing nothing else

wow how can one possess such knowledge and post on .org unironically check your iq might be retarded

wow how can one possess such knowledge and post on .org unironically check your iq might be retarded

Because normies are fucking retarded I've had conversations with them they lose interest and cannot follow half the papers this isn't to say smart normies don't exist but within the context of what is my experience they are very fucking daft

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
really nigga

Because normies are fucking retarded I've had conversations with them they lose interest and cannot follow half the papers this isn't to say smart normies don't exist but within the context of what is my experience they are very fucking daft
lmao normies go to parties, gossip , drink alcohol and smoke they are programmed to be dumb their life is easily predictable and repeatable

They are also lower iq with smaller brains