Women are coomers and have higher sex drives then men

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Foids are biggest coomers by far, the reason it seems they have low sex drives is due to the lack of attractive men. Foids are more thirsty for Chad than Chad is for them. Foid is more obscene with Chad than Chad is with her.

it’s not that women aren’t sexual they just aren’t sexual with YOU

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Primalsplit, Deleted member 42701 and 20 others
Foids are biggest coomers by far, the reason it seems they have low sex drives is due to the lack of attractive men. Foids are more thirsty for Chad than Chad is for them. Foid is more obscene with Chad than Chad is with her.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, piec, lightskinbengali and 12 others
water if my whore doesn’t initiate sex I don’t want her she should be grabbing on my dickprint and shit

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx, aleksander, \/orman and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, \/orman and Samsepioler
water. My fav video is some foid dangling from those sheets ariel silk artists/dancers use (assuming she was one) while blowing some chad. The things they do for chad...

also a daily reminder that video of your wife being intimate once with someone else is on their phone, peak hilarity. JFL, what a timeline.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and wishIwasSalludon
They act like Indian men to Chads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger, aleksander, \/orman and 4 others

thanks for making me laugh, has to be one of the dumbest reddit tier threads i have seen here

its not because there arent many attractive men that foids are low libido

its because they are low libido that they consider the majority of men to be unattractive

Woman are huge sluts for the Chad, it is only incel males with no experience who thik that woman have low sex drives, what a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, JawMogger, \/orman and 2 others
You guys are now into spreading misinformation? This is absolutely incorrect. (I know you guys are trolling though)

Lets look at the facts.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/talking-apes/202212/do-men-really-have-stronger-sex-drives-than-women#:~:text=After completing their meta-analysis,among both men and women.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22552705/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10125944/

https://www.benchmarkpsychology.com...rive-than-women-are-all-relationships-doomed/

https://www.psypost.org/2023/02/huge-study-finds-men-have-a-stronger-sex-drive-than-women-68289

Every single study concluded that men had stronger sex drives than women. Im surprised you guys can sit here and say water to a completely wrong delusion. But i guess anything to arouse your self fulfilling cucked situation. Your coping about your situation. The reason you dont get girls is because your life cucked. Not just appearance, social/economic status, preselection. A man has a higher sex drive, this is obvious. This is also typically why women are more picky and hypergamous than a man.

Look, we get it. Women wont approach you but will approach a top % men. But your mistunderstanding something about womens attraction. Its all about preselection, socioeconomic wealth, popularity, and attraction that implies your attractive (a big difference than just objective forms of attraction like men are wired to be sexually stimulated to).

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and HitAndRun
You guys are now into spreading misinformation? This is absolutely incorrect.

Lets look at the facts.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/talking-apes/202212/do-men-really-have-stronger-sex-drives-than-women#:~:text=After completing their meta-analysis,among both men and women.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22552705/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10125944/

https://www.benchmarkpsychology.com...rive-than-women-are-all-relationships-doomed/

https://www.psypost.org/2023/02/huge-study-finds-men-have-a-stronger-sex-drive-than-women-68289

Every single study concluded that men had stronger sex drives than women. Im surprised you guys can sit here and say water to a completely wrong delusion. But i guess anything to arouse your self fulfilling cucked situation. Your coping about your situation. The reason you dont get girls is because your life cucked. Not just appearance, social/economic status, preselection. A man has a higher sex drive, this is obvious. This is also typically why women are more picky and hypergamous than a man.

Look, we get it. Women wont approach you but will approach a top % men. But your mistunderstanding something about womens attraction. Its all about preselection, socioeconomic wealth, popularity, and attraction that implies your attractive (a big difference than just objective forms of attraction like men are wired to be sexually stimulated to).
Retarded Nigger I already explained why it seems like women have lower sex drives it’s because men are ugly.

If you account for attractiveness men are the biggest coomers why else do you think they have to buy sex toys and can’t be satisfied with just their hand like men

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
Retarded Nigger I already explained why it seems like women have lower sex drives it’s because men are ugly.

If you account for attractiveness men are the biggest coomers why else do you think they have to buy sex toys and can’t be satisfied with just their hand like men
Not beating official studies, sorry.

Not beating facts about the chemical differences of estrogen and testosterone.

Women using toys prove my point. Men don't do this as often because they have a real desire towards sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, HitAndRun, Xtra and 1 other person
Not beating official studies, sorry.

Not beating facts about the chemical differences of estrogen and testosterone.
If any woman had ever been attracted to you you’d understand just look at how women treat attractive men bro

Women using toys prove my point. Men don't do this as often because they have a real desire towards sex.
What type of reatarded logic is that :feelskek: If men desired sex more they’d want to get as close to the real thing as possible. It’s too the point where men fuck other men in prison

The reason why men don’t use sex toys is because it’s unacceptable according to society.
Just break down how retarded you sound

“women actually desire sex less which is why they try to mimic the feeling of having sex as much as possible”

• +1
every girl I’ve been with is far more degenerate than you’d ever think just looking at them. always have high sex drives too

• +1
Reactions: piec, JawMogger, \/orman and 3 others
If any woman had ever been attracted to you you’d understand just look at how women treat attractive men bro

What type of reatarded logic is that :feelskek: If men desired sex more they’d want to get as close to the real thing as possible. It’s too the point where men fuck other men in prison

The reason why men don’t use sex toys is because it’s unacceptable according to society.
Just break down how retarded you sound

“women actually desire sex less which is why they try to mimic the feeling of having sex as much as possible”
Bro. Someone whos hungry wont go get a bunch of toys shaped like food and play like their eating. They will go out and try to dine real food. Women seem to have a higher sex drive and the only reason that is is because the unequality of feministic social structures. They have more opportunity for sex. Their degeneracy proves to be less about sex and more focused on preselection. Not even close to the pure sexual desire of sex a man has.

You forgot the state of this forum? People here go ridiculous lengths just to get some pussy. At least women have a reason to looksmax, because men will shower them with resources and she can go to the nearest bidder, but men do all of this simply for some pussy. And kill themselves because their not getting any. Men have had wars over pussy. But you never see the latter happen.

And exactly, its to the point men fuck other men in prison. Thats how sex craved they are. I wont even bother to elab. The studies are all anyone seeing this misinfo needs to realize you guys are trolling. I seriously hope nobody here is serious. Its very sad seeing how cucked men are to even reject hard factual data and their own nature to believe in a comforting lie that rationalizes their injustice. What im seeing is like a guy watching his wife get fucked in the ass with a cage on telling himself its for the sake of their kids. No, your just cucked, and its cucked to think women have higher sex drives so in your head you can justify why women women have more sexual opportunities than a male that is prepositioned to. This is reality. Your hiding and coping from it. Your trying not to think hard about it, like a fag.

Do not reply back.

The term sealioning, coined by David Malki in his webcomic Wondermark, describes someone who pretends to be clueless about an issue in order to waste your time. It can be frustrating to go around in circles with them – and you’ve got better things to do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and HitAndRun
Bro. Someone whos hungry wont go get a bunch of toys shaped like food and play like they’re eating.
:feelskek: .org iq moment, even in you’re own analogy you’re forgetting that you can’t always eat what you want. Sometimes you have to settle but people will settle for something as close as what they want as possible

If someone’s in the mood for a wagyu A5 steak but can’t buy it since they’re broke they may just opt for a regular steak.

In the same way constantly having sex with Chad is infeasible there’s only so many chads to go around not to mention it’s just more convenient to just masterbate you idiot?

Do you honestly think Chad never rubs one out or do you think he just waits for Stacy?:feelskek:

Didn’t read the rest

• +1
And exactly, it’s to the point men fuck other men in prison. Thats how sex craved they are
Women fuck other women even outside of prison? What your point?

• +1
women love chud, they want to eat chud's chit. Makes my blood boil tbh.

:feelskek: .org iq moment, even in you’re own analogy you’re forgetting that you can’t always eat what you want. Sometimes you have to settle but people will settle for something as close as what they want as possible

If someone’s in the mood for a wagyu A5 steak but can’t buy it since they’re broke they may just opt for a regular steak.

In the same way constantly having sex with Chad is infeasible there’s only so many chads to go around not to mention it’s just more convenient to just masterbate you idiot?

Do you honestly think Chad never rubs one out or do you think he just waits for Stacy?:feelskek:

Didn’t read the rest

Every analogy you provide to strengthen your claim proves what im saying but you change your tune to rejecting the truth presented in it. This is a interesting method you are doing. For example, you say someone being in the mood for wagyu. Well, you think a person who never had wagyu would be in the mood for it? Your presenting the struggles of choice not the struggles of starvation.

Dont you know that men are statistically more likely to settle for sex with women way below their level? The reason why the issue of top % of men exists when it comes to getting all the girls, and its not top % women issues. It because men have to constantly overperform or they get nothing.

Your forgot that men have no issues having sex for nothing, with overweight women (bbw), grannies(gilf), mothers(milf), dwarfs and all types of broad categories of women, with intense desire to the point of being common sexual preferences. Women have a more linear view of sexual preference relative to preselection than men. There's studys on this.

Your infatuated with chad. Women want more/specifics because they have more to choose from. And the nature of their libido is optimized for this behavior. This is why hypergamy works. Its the opposite analogy. Same reason mid becky on social media sites wont even look at her looksmatch anymore. Shes not hungry, shes too full and can only get her apatite back by eating caviar.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
i can’t tell if you’re trolling because that’s literally you. redditor soyboys say cringe soy shit like “um yikes incel women are just as horny as men!!!!” and that’s exactly what you are saying on this thread

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Well, you think a person who never had wagyu would be in the mood for it?
.org iq moment, yeah people desire food they’ve never had retard? Just go to any cooking video and see all the people talking about how much they want to try X recipe

Fucking retard just kys “how can women know they want to fuck Chad if they have never done it bro :soy:

The same way you know you want to fuck Stacy dipshit. It’s like saying “well you think someone who’s never had a million dollars would want it?”
Dont you know that men are statistically more likely to settle for sex with women way below their level?
Read the OP The whole thread is about the reason why women seem like they have lower sex drives is due to the lack of attractive men

Your forgot that men have no issues having sex for nothing, with overweight women (bbw), grannies(gilf), mothers(milf), dwarfs and all types of broad categories of women, with intense desire to the point of being common sexual preferences. Women have a more linear view of sexual preference relative to preselection than men. There's studys on this.
.org iq moment the whole post is that when accounting for attractiveness women have higher seggs drives read the OP

Your infatuated with chad
Women are

• +1
but redpillers on internet told me women are only attracted to money bro

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, \/orman and wishIwasSalludon
i can’t tell if you’re trolling because that’s literally you. redditor soyboys say cringe soy shit like “um yikes incel women are just as horny as men!!!!” and that’s exactly what you are saying on this thread
Please give me a single instance of single redditor saying that. And you’d know this is true if a woman had ever been attracted to you.

Coping subhuman change your profile from saying “kill niggers” to kill “Xtra” it’d unironically raise the global iq more than getting rid of niggers

pocket pussy be so low inhib that i can talk to women normally since i know my pocket pussy out does them in every way

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and wishIwasSalludon
pocket pussy be so low inhib that i can talk to women normally since i know my pocket pussy out does them in every way
Your dick is to big for real pussy anyways

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Please give me a single instance of single redditor saying that. And you’d know this is true if a woman had ever been attracted to you.

Coping subhuman change your profile from saying “kill niggers” to kill “Xtra” it’d unironically raise the global iq more than getting rid of niggers
holy shit you’re literally retarded. the fact that this forum exists and the fact that other incel forums exist automatically proves you wrong. if women had higher sex drive than men we wouldn’t be on this site, the site wouldn’t even be a thing, we would all be out there getting laid

also there’s no such thing as a female incel while tens of thousands of men post online everyday complaining about getting 0 pussy

• JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR
water. My fav video is some foid dangling from those sheets ariel silk artists/dancers use (assuming she was one) while blowing some chad. The things they do for chad...

also a daily reminder that video of your wife being intimate once with someone else is on their phone, peak hilarity. JFL, what a timeline.
Cuck

Good Mythical Morning Agree GIF by Rhett and Link

I gotta try that shit too.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
holy shit you’re literally retarded. the fact that this forum exists and the fact that other incel forums exist automatically proves you wrong. if women had higher sex drive than men we wouldn’t be on this site, the site wouldn’t even be a thing, we would all be out there getting laid
Over for your iq, read the OP retard? I said specifically if you account for attractiveness women have higher sex drives.

Honestly I can’t believe you have the nerve to be racist against niggers the average nigger iq mogs you to oblivion.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Xangsane
Honestly this single post redeems you so much
Thanks, why?
Yeah, these foids would send crazy shit in Chad's DMs and act like pajeets that do the exact same shit to them

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: \/orman, Deleted member 18522, gooner23 and 1 other person
Thanks, why?
Yeah, these foids would send crazy shit in Chad's DMs and act like pajeets that do the exact same shit to them

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman, wishIwasSalludon and Xangsane
gooner23

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and gooner23
Thanks, why?
Brutal tbh I never heard someone say this but its actually true.

Over for your iq, read the OP retard? I said specifically if you account for attractiveness women have higher sex drives.

Honestly I can’t believe you have the nerve to be racist against niggers the average nigger iq mogs you to oblivion.
there’s no such thing as “higher sex drive accounting for attractiveness”. the most horny woman in existence is still less horny than most incels

you have to be literally braindead to say they have a higher sex drive when LITERAL INCEL FORUMS EXIST AND YOU ARE ON ONE OF THEM. while no woman is incel not even the ugliest grannies

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman, Xangsane and wishIwasSalludon
there’s no such thing as “higher sex drive accounting for attractiveness”.
Yes there is nigger what that means is if you put multiple highly attractive women in a room with multiple highly attractive men the foids would be hornier than the men

the most horny woman in existence is still less horny than most incels
Cope

LITERAL INCEL FORUMS EXIST AND YOU ARE ON ONE OF THEM.
so? Women create forums to help themselves attract Chad?

• +1
Gimme sex

• JFL
Yes there is nigger what that means is if you put multiple highly attractive women in a room with multiple highly attractive men the foids would be hornier than the men
put incels, hot women and hot men in the same room. the sex starved incels will be 10x hornier than the women if not 100x hornier. if you deny this you are braindead

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo and wishIwasSalludon
Believe me, I know.

Today two young women were walking besides each other and directly behind my ugly ass, and they were talking loud enough that I was overhearing everything said. One of the women ruined my day by depositing a blackpill into my brain. She was talking to her friend about this Chad who wouldn't commit but "he was hot and a good shag."

Now normally it's whatever when u hear this, but it got to me when I had to stop momentarily and she and her friend overtook me and I could glance at what she looked like.

The blackpill was that her phenotype would be so over if she wasn't a she, and she was also height mogging me.

She looked like twenty-one and this is truthfully how young women live today and its a world you have no involvement in unless you are that Chad.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, Xangsane and wishIwasSalludon
.org iq moment, yeah people desire food they’ve never had retard? Just go to any cooking video and see all the people talking about how much they want to try X recipe

Fucking retard just kys “how can women know they want to fuck Chad if they have never done it bro :soy:

The same way you know you want to fuck Stacy dipshit. It’s like saying “well you think someone who’s never had a million dollars would want it?”

Read the OP The whole thread is about the reason why women seem like they have lower sex drives is due to the lack of attractive men

.org iq moment the whole post is that when accounting for attractiveness women have higher seggs drives read the OP

Women are

Sea lioning.

Your specifically isolating my analogy and trying to break down the flaws of it by arguing about the flexibility of the analogy, instead of disproving the main argumentative data the analogy was used to support. In all of your claims you failed to provide any legitimate statistical data, research, or clear observation. Ironically, this very platform you speak on is a testament to how true my point is when it comes to the high sex drive behavioral patterns men display that women do not. You failed to observe what's right in front of you. There wouldnt be overwhelming research that proves testosterone provides a much prominent libido effect than estrogen, there wouldnt be countless testaments from ftm claiming the same, countless articles and studies about how males show higher sex drive in almost all normality.

Your whole argument was flawed from the start. You claim women have high sex drives yet in the same breath say this sex drive is exclusive and only accessible to only a specific type of person, an attractive one. It seems your issue (assuming your not just trolling) is actually understanding what sex drive means. It means the desire to want sex, not the desire to want a cute or good looking person to have sex with.

Last edited:
it's funny how the black pill prides itself in being in touch with reality no matter how brutal it is, and mocks the red pill as cope and fantasy, but they understand evolution and the role it plays in human behavior much more than this place

Only tall wide handsome rich and popular guy could enlighten us. But why would such a person visit this forum?

instead of disproving the main argumentative data the analogy was used to support.
The “data” you posted is irrelevant as it doesn’t address anything I said

Your specifically isolating my analogy and trying to break down the flaws of it by arguing about the flexibility of the analogy
You don’t even understand what you’re saying it’s not that your analogy lacks flexibility it’s just flat out wrong retard. People desire things they don’t have all the time how low iq are you?

Pure dasani nigga.

• +1