Women are not human

mogstars

mogstars

dont feel sorry for yourself
Everything you see about women is just Jewish programming.

They always were subhuman second-class citizens, as Eve was made from the rib of Adam.

“Muh women are more empathetic or whatever” Yikes. What a meme. Most people I see doing charity work are men, everywhere from church to orgs.

They’re narcissistic robots who only have “empathy” as a mechanism to climb the social ladder or increase their rates of survival.

They are unable to have loyalty because to survive losing a tribe war and dying with the men, they had to enjoy rape & fuck the enemies.

Getting raped by your enemy is the best orgasm she’ll ever have, as she’s programmed that way.

- Mogstars

71XTg8OKn L AC UF8941000 QL80

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit, itisoverboyos, IndraBC and 21 others
they're just mindless animals, it's true. narcissistic robots, as you say.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, deadmanwalking, ManletBlackcel and 10 others
Preachhh bro. 100% facts

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, IndraBC, ManletBlackcel and 5 others

They always were subhuman second-class citizens, as Eve was made from the rib of Adam.

“Muh women are more empathetic or whatever” Yikes. What a meme. Most people I see doing charity work are men, everywhere from church to orgs.

They’re narcissistic robots who only have “empathy” as a mechanism to climb the social ladder or increase their rates of survival.

They are unable to have loyalty because to survive losing a tribe war and dying with the men, they had to enjoy rape & fuck the enemies.

Getting raped by your enemy is the best orgasm she’ll ever have, as she’s programmed that way.

- Mogstars

View attachment 2729885
Women were second-class citizens used as trade currency.

Any man from antiquity would laugh if you said in our faggot Jewish society they could “make their own decisions” and were treated equally to men.

Men respect virtue, hard work, ideas. Women can only respect genes.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, IndraBC, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others

- Mogstars

View attachment 2729885
i think its women who develop kinks like this who become like that , i dont believe they are born like that. its the older females around them who make them adjust to society

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Why did God create women like this?
We fell from Eden and we adapted in a Darwinistic manner, canonically God didn’t even make carnivore animals in Eden but they evolved into it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and Mr. Nobody

- Mogstars

View attachment 2729885
dnrd + peak man experience is filling up a busty women to the brim

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Spergi
We fell from Eden and we adapted in a Darwinistic manner, canonically God didn’t even make carnivore animals in Eden but they evolved into it.
God is cope. It doesn't exist.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, actual9cmjawslayer, Primalsplit and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, Primalsplit and Mr. Nobody
i think its women who develop kinks like this who become like that , i dont believe they are born like that. its the older females around them who make them adjust to society
No, because everything is anti-rape and rape is seem as horrible in society…

Still one of the most common issues after rape is females being ashamed that they orgasmed and they loved it

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Primalsplit
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 57464 and Mr. Nobody
god made them that way not their fault at the end of the day, men are the ones that enable them because society is full of weak ass men

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, mayo mogger and mogstars

- Mogstars

View attachment 2729885
I’m naked and masturbating

Why didn’t you mention that the whore Eve committed original sin? A woman brought sin into the world.

Put all women back in cages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Mr. Nobody, standardcel and 1 other person
  • +1
You’re entitled to your opinion, it’s easier to think god doesn’t exist
It's the opposite. It's easier to believe what you were taught from a young age.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, mayo mogger, pig_face and 1 other person

- Mogstars

View attachment 2729885
some real loyal ones did off themselves

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and mogstars
Why didn’t you mention that the whore Eve committed original sin? A woman brought sin into the world.

Put all women back in cages
Lot of theological debate around that, God knew she was going to sin and that was fundamental to whatever plan he has.

• +1
You’re entitled to your opinion, it’s easier to think god doesn’t exist
But it isn’t easier to think that. How the fuck did this all come about? Big bang doesn’t explain anything. How did we get from 0 —> 1? Obviously a divine being that created this all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, mogstars and Mr. Nobody
It's the opposite. It's easier to believe what you were taught from a young age.
I was taught atheism from a young age, both my parents are atheist. So thanks for proving my point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, pig_face and Mr. Nobody
They are worse than animals

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, IndraBC, Ryan and 4 others
But it isn’t easier to think that. How the fuck did this all come about? Big bang doesn’t explain anything. How did we get from 0 —> 1? Obviously a divine being that created this all.
“Easier” doesn’t mean correct

I cannot love foids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member, IndraBC and 4 others
god made them that way not their fault at the end of the day, men are the ones that enable them because society is full of weak ass men
My exact argument except I try to focus on foids to really highlight the problem

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, pig_face and dragomaxxer
426710126_375341155130037_704134304891065184_n.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bndar.337, Tenshi and 1 other person
Faggots.org

women were sluts since the dawn of time
…and them “not being sluts” and “being real humans” is Jewish programming on US.

You misread bud

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and pig_face
the world can't exist without both men and women.women give life and are innocent and sweet.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Eternal_ and Mr. Nobody
the world can't exist without both men and women.women give life and are innocent and sweet.
They can give life through rape.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, 6′2 still over, pig_face and 1 other person
Facts

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
My exact argument except I try to focus on foids to really highlight the problem
Misandrist tbh.

You don't blame the person who failed to fight against misbehavior more than the person whos doing the misbehaving. Cucked

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and IAMNOTANINCEL
God was a fool man

• +1
God is a iq check. Anyone with any sort of critical thinking should be able to figure out some type of divine intelligence instructed beings to exist. Life is a paradox. What created the cells that created life. What created the energy that created cells. What instructed the conditions or template for things to exist. Without that something, nothing would exist. Including our capability to even do what we are doing now. And that something would have to be ever existing (nothing before or after/Infinite) and fill in all aspects of existence.

Atheist's are liers or just as low iq as religious people. Because, believing that god does not exist is like denying science and all forms of truth. Its something someone just decided to believe based on other people reinforcing their minds via ideology. The same way religious people become hypocrites about god itself and more fanatic like due to their lack of individual critical thinking skills.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, autistic_tendencies, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
God is a iq check. Anyone with any sort of critical thinking should be able to figure out some type of divine intelligence instructed beings to exist. Life is a paradox. What created the cells that created life. What created the energy that created cells. What instructed the conditions or template for things to exist. Without that something, nothing would exist. Including our capability to even do what we are doing now. And that something would have to be ever existing (nothing before or after/Infinite) and fill in all aspects of existence.

Atheist's are liers or just as low iq as religious people. Because, believing that god does not exist is like denying science and all forms of truth. Its something someone just decided to believe based on other people reinforcing their minds via ideology. The same way religious people become hypocrites about god itself and more fanatic like due to their lack of individual critical thinking skills.
Atheism is midwitism

Misandrist tbh.

You don't blame the person who failed to fight against misbehavior more than the person whos doing the misbehaving. Cucked
You don’t blame a child, you blame the parents. You say “misandrist” as if women are even to be considered human adults like a man is. :lul:

• +1
Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't it say that eve was made from the half of Adam in the OG hebrew version of the Bible

• +1
Atheism is midwitism

You don’t blame a child, you blame the parents. You say “misandrist” as if women are even to be considered human adults like a man is. :lul:
women are human, and men and women are the same except for hormones and the time the hormones affected them

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and IndraBC
Atheism is midwitism

Stephen hawking was atheist.

• +1
I literally view foids as animals, some as insects.

Rarely will I look at foid as a human being.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, IndraBC and mogstars
Stephen hawking was atheist.
Stephen Hawking was a cripple pedophile plagiarist fraud who never contributed anything new.

He’s a fraud and only famous because he looks retarded.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, 1966Ford and standardcel
bookmarked

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars

- Mogstars

View attachment 2729885
3574658 FB IMG 1691416701645

Told you, they’re pre-programmed robots with no free will.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, IndraBC and 6′2 still over
View attachment 2732816

Told you, they’re pre-programmed robots with no free will.
This is insanity pure insanity the whore should be a caged and his to use whenever jfl goes to show how easy it is for them to move on 8 months and because of a feeling she might leave its over the balance has been broken and will remain that way i can only hope to go to saudia arabia or some shit

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and mogstars
what an absolute schizo thread and the feedback is just sad. women consistently score about the same IQ score as men on like every study ever done, with men having more outliers on both ends of the spectrum. therefore, as expected, as soon as women stopped being actively opressed by men in every way possible since the dawn of time, they immediately perform equal to or better than dudes in just about any field there is minus sports and maybe like astrophysics and im not even sure about that one. even in ancient times, many times queens were at the top of the chain like cleopatra for example. there are so many more arguements to be made here but what i have said thus far more than adequately eviscerates this utter cope post

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
what an absolute schizo thread and the feedback is just sad. women consistently score about the same IQ score as men on like every study ever done, with men having more outliers on both ends of the spectrum. therefore, as expected, as soon as women stopped being actively opressed by men in every way possible since the dawn of time, they immediately perform equal to or better than dudes in just about any field there is minus sports and maybe like astrophysics and im not even sure about that one. even in ancient times, many times queens were at the top of the chain like cleopatra for example. there are so many more arguements to be made here but what i have said thus far more than adequately eviscerates this utter cope post
B-but muh hecking Jewish studies
IMG 3921

Man lands on moon