Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
And society won't help u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 27987 and 4 others
And society won't help u

Brutal even the black guy his holding his hand over his mouth in shock and disgust once he found out the girl he is plowing was in a relationship with a manlet dude will have trauma

• JFL
Reactions: xacob, try2beme, Danish_Retard and 2 others
womens rights

Funny thing is people like @FailedNormieManlet make out like height is a big deal, yet clearly u can see here, and I see everywhere, manlets with hot girls

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Corleone, Skywalker and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Yeah, my girlfriend, who was my supposed best friend for 10 years, left me like it was a fucking joke and then got married and had a kid with my friend. And literally all she said was like "Sorry. If I were you, I'd hate me, too, but I hope you're happy." You can't even comprehend 10 years with someone. It's been 10 years and it still seems surreal to me. 10 fucking years of my life, my "prime," and one day she's just like "I'm bored with this game. I want to play something else." Like how can you spend that much time with a person and then just reduce them to completely unimportant in your mind within a matter of weeks. It's fucking insane to me.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: roman7, Michael Myers, Deleted member 28691 and 4 others
Yeah, my girlfriend, who was my supposed best friend for 10 years, left me like it was a fucking joke and then got married and had a kid with my friend. And literally all she said was like "Sorry. If I were you, I'd hate me, too, but I hope you're happy." You can't even comprehend 10 years with someone. It's been 10 years and it still seems surreal to me. 10 fucking years of my life, my "prime," and one day she's just like "I'm bored with this game. I want to play something else." Like how can you spend that much time with a person and then just reduce them to completely unimportant in your mind within a matter of weeks. It's fucking insane to me.
Angel don't fly so close to me

I'll pull you down eventually

You don't wanna lose your wings

People like me break beautiful things

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Funny thing is people like @FailedNormieManlet make out like height is a big deal, yet clearly u can see here, and I see everywhere, manlets with hot girls
You missed the point in the video where she cheated on the manlet with a tall guy she‘s actually attracted to. Short kings are like pet dogs for them, the smaller the cuter.
Wake Up Wedding GIF by Still Not A Hippie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
fuck man i felt the brutality. life sucks. ik it can feel mindblowing how instantly u can be turned to nothing. makes u wondering what they were feeling all this time and if it was anything close to ur feelings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
Your first mistake was expecting a girl to be loyal

they can order a guy off any dating app at the snap of their fingers and have legions of simps at their beck and call

many of these guys can even be htn+ and 6ft+

• +1

they can order a guy off any dating app at the snap of their fingers and have legions of simps at their beck and call

i mean 10 years is insanely long for a monogamous relationship to work, im sure feelings were dead long before that. but just the way he described it and that he was his friend and they got a kid. and the thing she said, fuck thats too brutal

• +1
what's her onlyfans?

• JFL

Smart phones weren't even a thing when we got together.

fuck man i felt the brutality. life sucks. ik it can feel mindblowing how instantly u can be turned to nothing. makes u wondering what they were feeling all this time and if it was anything close to ur feelings
Yeah, it makes you wonder a lot of shit. Deep down I still think I'm expecting her to like reach out or something.

And, yes, it was brutal. My mom currently has dementia. The person she once was is basically gone at this point, and she's more of child version of herself who can't remember almost any new information. My dad is having a secret affair. He doesn't know I know. I have to listen to him lie to me about shit, and I really just don't have the energy to be mad at him about it, but it sucks because it removes him as being any sort of support system. On top of that, my dog just went completely blind. And my ex stole my other dog. My mom's dog, who she is obsessed with, is dying, which means that soon I'm going to have to explain to her that her dog is dead like 20 times a day. And this situation doesn't even come close to the pain of losing my relationship in that fashion, not at all. It's a fucking walk in the park.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and wollet2
Yeah, it makes you wonder a lot of shit. Deep down I still think I'm expecting her to like reach out or something.

And, yes, it was brutal. My mom currently has dementia. The person she once was is basically gone at this point, and she's more of child version of herself who can't remember almost any new information. My dad is having a secret affair. He doesn't know I know. I have to listen to him lie to me about shit, and I really just don't have the energy to be mad at him about it, but it sucks because it removes him as being any sort of support system. On top of that, my dog just went completely blind. And my ex stole my other dog. My mom's dog, who she is obsessed with, is dying, which means that soon I'm going to have to explain to her that her dog is dead like 20 times a day. And this situation doesn't even come close to the pain of losing my relationship in that fashion, not at all. It's a fucking walk in the park.
sorry for your mom, i hope that she is alteast old, that disease is brutal and evil

was your gfs behaviour different before u officially break up?

was it not going well for a long time? 10 years seems like a looot to be with someone to me. damn

Dementia is a horrible thing.

My grandma doesn't even recognize me anymore.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and try2beme
Isn't this video staged? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Women are evil indeed.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Female cheaters need to be put in a fire pit and burn alive altogether

Feel u brother, same shit happened to me, but 4 years. Idk who she is with now, I'd guess some white dude, but right after she ditched me, not even ditched, just blocked me and ghosted me everywhere, she went to party for a weekend just her and 5 white normies. That was the hardest part for sure

Foid logic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
really thats boring
those human being all of them act according to what they ve seen before

is really boring to watch humans at this point

this scene felt like a stereotype