Being evil is made

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Evil isn't something your just born with. I believe you can be made evil through your environments. No way could a person who does fuck all their whole lives, just sit there and take the pain forever. They have to release it and that may involve going down the sadistic route. Society are so quick to call a person evil, but I believe everyone could be evil in certain horrible environments.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, Xtra, _MVP_ and 1 other person
Yep, when I was in my biggest depression if someone fucked with me on purpose I would have legit killed them. I'm not saying that to sound tough or anything, It's just my life was feeling so meaningless and depressing I didn't care what happened. like i walked on roads without looking left or right not giving a fuck what happens. always making fucked up scnearios in my head, insulting everyone, wanting to kill someone that annoyed me. but then things got better and im a good boy again. i fully undestand people who kill rape and steal

Yep, when I was in my biggest depression if someone fucked with me on purpose I would have legit killed them. I'm not saying that to sound tough or anything, It's just my life was feeling so meaningless and depressing I didn't care what happened. like i walked on roads without looking left or right not giving a fuck what happens. always making fucked up scnearios in my head, insulting everyone, wanting to kill someone that annoyed me. but then things got better and im a good boy again. i fully undestand people who kill rape and steal

Can't really see the light at the end of the tunnel just yet. I'm definitely suffering as I just came out of a binge eat, and now I'm realising that the world is a shit place.

I have a lot of hatred inside of me right now, and feel so unstable at the moment. I am also thinking of fucked up scenarios and how I can make others feel the pain physically and psychologically.

I sit in my room all day, no friends, and only people I talk to outside of this forum is my 3 family members, that's it. Going out doesn't even make a difference anyway because its still invisible af. I'm obese so I need fix that but I feel the autism + no social circle is still going to make it hard for me to even live a normal life and I will likely be stuck in my room until something truly sinister happens.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and Xtra
I concur. I'd say that's what happened to me. Years of being lonely with a massive rejection throughout has turned me apathetic. I see the news, hear about so and so getting bombed, and I couldn't care less, no matter if the victims are senior citizens or babies. This is coming from the man who, as a boy, used to cry upon hearing a dog died in a tv show.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and FaceAboveAll
Im a born psychopath

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
Can't really see the light at the end of the tunnel just yet. I'm definitely suffering as I just came out of a binge eat, and now I'm realising that the world is a shit place.

I have a lot of hatred inside of me right now, and feel so unstable at the moment. I am also thinking of fucked up scenarios and how I can make others feel the pain physically and psychologically.

I sit in my room all day, no friends, and only people I talk to outside of this forum is my 3 family members, that's it. Going out doesn't even make a difference anyway because it’s still invisible af. I'm obese so I need fix that but I feel the autism + no social circle is still going to make it hard for me to even live a normal life and I will likely be stuck in my room until something truly sinister happens.
I think one moment where my hatred went insane is when i cut some weight after getting brainwashed by leanmaxxers (wasn’t obese or anything they just told me i should be lean af) so i did that, just for my dating life to still be nonexistent and girls still hated me

Meanwhile some morbidly obese retard in my grade I hated was like 200lbs over the normal weight for his height yet he didn’t have to suffer inceldom like i do. I really hate this fucking stupid country at times. The girls here would fuck a deformed midget over me

I think one moment where my hatred went insane is when i cut some weight after getting brainwashed by leanmaxxers (wasn’t obese or anything they just told me i should be lean af) so i did that, just for my dating life to still be nonexistent and girls still hated me

Meanwhile some morbidly obese retard in my grade I hated was like 200lbs over the normal weight for his height yet he didn’t have to suffer inceldom like i do. I really hate this fucking stupid country at times. The girls here would fuck a deformed midget over me

Well, I definitely noticed I get disrespected a lot more being obese, so I gotta lose weight for that aspect at least.

I am definitely thinking about some goddam evil things. I feel that the more evil I do, the more impact and suffering I can cause amongst others, which in return will bring me great relief. No way would I be thinking like this if my situation was even slightly better socially. Humans crave human connection whether it be intimacy or friendship. If we are fully deprived of those then I find it hard to believe that someone can just sit there and allow this shit. Maybe if we are in full on escapism mode like drugs, sugar, smoke, alcohol, etc. That's probably the only thing saving people from being evil fuckers, because once they cut out all that shit, the evil can't be contained.

yep and I was made to be evil

I was a victim turned into a villain