Women don't approach men even if he is a 10

yandex99

yandex99

Master
all those 'muh reactions'to big dick,big muscles,great face.................

guess what all they do is LOOK

women approached me before and i am an mtn incel, but those women all were below my looksmatch and fat

women approached me before and i am an mtn incel, but those women all were below my looksmatch and fat
cold?I've been approached 3 times on the street by women,it's just very rare

Women approach in a different way sometimes

theories from the mental asylum. in mumbai

• +1
Reactions: buflek
ive been approached couple of times but 95% just look

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
islam is a fake religion

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
How arrogant do you have to be to think you know this as a fact lmao. You think you're 5-6 PSL or something? If you were, making this thread would have seemed laughable.

Dnr.

Women, especially young hot women, will rarely if ever approach a stranger. Maybe in a scenario where alcohol and drugs flow freely and they are drunk and/or high. Most you'll ever get is maybe a few looks or she'll make herself more visible by standing near you or passing by you. If she's a stupid teenager, she might send her friend though, assuming she has a bold friend that is.

Even when the woman is already acquainted with the guy in some capacity, for example being in the same wider social circle, she'll rarely be direct about it, usually she'll engage in covert tactics by asking friends of friends to bait you and ask you what you think of her etc.

Social media and dating apps are completely different of course. Risk of rejection is close to zero, humiliation is also close to zero, so even cowards like women will dm/message first.

But not even Chads, unless they are also very famous, have women throwing themselves at them in public. That's autistic delusion.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing