I'm beginning to hate men more than foids

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Yes, foids are disloyal, weak, etc, all the usual tropes. But despite this, I'd say they're overall less pathetic than than males at this point. I'm so fucking sick of all the cringe redpill masculinity bullshit and how these coping subhumans are using racism (both sides do this btw, "muh jews, muh white supremacy") and appeal to useless masculinity tropes (hard work and self-improvement is a scam) that don't even help men.

Men are more cringe than women at this point imo.

I don't even care anymore. I'm just going to NEET and ROTTmax for as long as I can and watch the world burn in the meantime.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: romanstock, Eblan, Jungcuck and 11 others
That's cool but you don't have to announce your new HRT regiment with so much text

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, incel194012940, mrdouchebag and 1 other person
I hate neither men nor women, I hate the elites that created the issues between the sexes in the first place

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, jisko32, murdah and 5 others
That's cool but you don't have to announce your new HRT regiment with so much text
Cope men are to blame and I’m high T got checked

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I hate neither men nor women, I hate the elites that created the issues between the sexes in the first place
Cope it’s the men muh elites.

• +1
Reactions: piec, murdah, xegigi and 2 others
The elites are Jews and hating normies is justifiable. Their ignorance isn’t excused lol

• +1
Reactions: murdah, romanstock, robtical and 1 other person
Layjit men are no better

If you need to hate someone, than hate God: everything was designed by him.

Last edited:
hating normies is justifiable. Their ignorance isn’t excused lol
I get it, they frustrate me too, but I don’t rly hate hate them. Their ignorance is what makes them normies. U can’t expect societal change through individual actions, the elites are the only ones who can change it. The problem is the elite we hve rn are a bunch of evil small hats, not ones who actually care about the people they rule over

Men were the ones to give foids power in the first place.
People may say "b-b-but Jews" but white men have fault too because they accepted like lil bitches when foids were given the right to vote for example.

• +1
Reactions: robtical and slavicpsycho
humans are scum

Men are just like women in 2024

Ego is the enemy.

Yes, foids are disloyal, weak, etc, all the usual tropes. But despite this, I'd say they're overall less pathetic than than males at this point. I'm so fucking sick of all the cringe redpill masculinity bullshit and how these coping subhumans are using racism (both sides do this btw, "muh jews, muh white supremacy") and appeal to useless masculinity tropes (hard work and self-improvement is a scam) that don't even help men.

Men are more cringe than women at this point imo.

I don't even care anymore. I'm just going to NEET and ROTTmax for as long as I can and watch the world burn in the meantime.
Please never call women pathetic again. Ur clearly an incel and hateful. Woman run the world and are the reason you can enjoy your wonderful life. Please be kind to women don’t be such a bitter incel u fucking beta cuck nig niger

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
The world is filled with assholes tbh

I get it, they frustrate me too, but I don’t rly hate hate them. Their ignorance is what makes them normies. U can’t expect societal change through individual actions, the elites are the only ones who can change it. The problem is the elite we hve rn are a bunch of evil small hats, not ones who actually care about the people they rule over
You're just jealous of them because you're weak and don't hold any power.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and dopaminebeyondfried
Please never call women pathetic again. Ur clearly an incel and hateful. Woman run the world and are the reason you can enjoy your wonderful life. Please be kind to women don’t be such a bitter incel u fucking beta cuck nig niger
22888.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover