• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 5'7 zoomer, tombradylover and 5 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, datboijj, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
Yeah Bro i'm fucking trying but no One tells me how to get test e, what am i supposed to do

cope harder twink
but tbh. would they have the same reaction on a beach? could the chef just steal those women and bring them home irl?

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
op is so auttistic he doesnt understand shes mocking him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, datboijj, mirrormogger and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, datboijj, NoseProphecy and 3 others
This will never happen to 99.9% of gymcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, XtrovertNTnormalfag, PMF1 and 1 other person
i love how retards on this forum think that having an insane body at the cost of 0.5ml more buccal fat isnt worth it for ur smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, zura, SoundnVision and 3 others
I dont get u point. Even twinky guy gets lols in omegela.

Turn his face into that of a balding indian and see how he does. When will society finally learn.
Water retard, face is the most important but muscles are like boobs and ass on women

op is so auttistic he doesnt understand shes mocking him
And you are manlet, you need to stand up in a sofa to be my height pathetic manlet

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, VenatorLuparius and SoundnVision

Last edited:
He's right, you can attribute sexual desire to many things, all the copers itt let one area (face) pervade the analysis of a totally unrelated area (physique), in its utility in increasing attractiveness. A physique can still look good despite the face and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
He's right, you can attribute sexual desire to many things, all the copers itt let one area (face) pervade the analysis of a totally unrelated area (physique), in its utility in increasing attractiveness. A physique can still look good despite the face and vice versa.
High iq and nice vocabulary, true and it is an autistic trait to focus solely in to one aspect rather then seeing the whole image

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
drug addicts twinks still fuck our gymgirls :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Davidproton, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Zikel_Nut, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Shit like this triggers my ometv girl flashing addiction thankfully that shit is blocked on my phone

Yeah Bro i'm fucking trying but no One tells me how to get test e, what am i supposed to do
Fella you have an internet connection and a brain how can you not know

another win for gymcels brahhhhh

They love big wide shoulder and roids give you big shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and ConfusedBolivian
Cope harder faggot?

• JFL
Disgusting whore, women should not express their desires

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, TheBiggestIncelEver, tombradylover and 3 others
follow @ConfusedBolivian shoulder routine for 3d boulder shoulder theory

• Love it
Big round biceps are like boobies for men, if you're a gymcel you gotta work on those

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ConfusedBolivian
Right, because having a good physique can help you overcome a disadvantage in height and face. Physique might get you half a point, but that's it. Congratulations on going from 3 to 3.5.

• +1
Right, because having a good physique can help you overcome a disadvantage in height and face. Physique might get you half a point, but that's it. Congratulations on going from 3 to 3.5.
It's about discerning whether muscles in itself is an advantage, who cares if it is minimal or will only achieve the desired goal in conjunction with other factors like face.

It's about discerning whether muscles in itself is an advantage, who cares if it is minimal or will only achieve the desired goal in conjunction with other factors like face.
Ask any investor if they would be willing to pour millions and millions into a project that will only pan out an extra $10,000 per year. The answer is probably no.

Are you willing to spend years with a miserable diet and hours upon hours spent in the gym for that half a point? To go from invisible to invisible?

• +1
Ask any investor if they would be willing to pour millions and millions into a project that will only pan out an extra $10,000 per year. The answer is probably no.

Are you willing to spend years with a miserable diet and hours upon hours spent in the gym for that half a point? To go from invisible to invisible?
I agree and disagree with you, it obviously depends on how much weight you put on the benefits of the item. You are under the impression that physique is only marginally advantageous and isn't an efficient means for looksmaxxing, I would disagree and suggest that muscles and its adjacent ancillaries (e.g. facial leanness), have produced a ton of measurable increases in desired outcomes in the 'sexual marketplace', for many people regardless of their other attributes. Point increases are a meme compared to real world outcome because PSL is only theoretical and susceptible to cognitive biases.

I agree and disagree with you, it obviously depends on how much weight you put on the benefits of the item. You are under the impression that physique is only marginally advantageous and isn't an efficient means for looksmaxxing, I would disagree and suggest that muscles and its adjacent ancillaries (e.g. facial leanness), have produced a ton of measurable increases in desired outcomes in the 'sexual marketplace', for many people regardless of their other attributes. Point increases are a meme compared to real world outcome because PSL is only theoretical and susceptible to cognitive biases.
I'm not "under the impression" I'm living the reality right now. It is the reality for me that physique is marginally advantageous, as you said. But of course, it's all anecdotal. At the very least, it's not a surefire method of ascension. Not for me at least.

What's next on the list for people like me? I would assume that there are more of me around than we are willing to let ourselves admit.

• +1