Do you lose your gains you made on cycle when you go off cycle ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
If you do Test, Tren, Masteron, and Deca for 12 weeks, then decide to go off cycle, will you lose your gains ? Or is there s way to maintain those gains ?

Im tryna achieve the not so much big muscles but like muscular enough with very lean dry hard dense looking muscles like jon skywalker

9DFF418F 03E5 4A4A BF05 AB7A0150BB54

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
@Orc

@PrimoMaxxer

• WTF
Bump I also wanna know. I think you lose some but depends on how much you dosed as well, also diet and training still have to be optimal

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Bump I also wanna know. I think you lose some but depends on how much you dosed as well, also diet and training still have to be optimal
Apparently you lose 40-50% of your gains made on gear after you cruise at a lower dosage.

• WTF
Dk tbh I don’t think so
Well it would be logical, if you ran 600mg of test for 12 weeks, then cruise on 300mg of test for 24 weeks, would make sense you lose 50% of those gains.

• WTF
Well it would be logical, if you ran 600mg of test for 12 weeks, then cruise on 300mg of test for 24 weeks, would make sense you lose 50% of those gains.
You don’t need to run the same does to maintain those gains though, otherwise there would literally be no point of running it at all

• WTF
You don’t need to run the same does to maintain those gains though, otherwise there would literally be no point of running it at all
Oh, damn rlly ? Tf then i want to go on steroids if thats the case.

Book me some Test, Tren, Deca, Masteron and EQ

Oh, damn rlly ? Tf then i want to go on steroids if thats the case.

Book me some Test, Tren, Deca, Masteron and EQ
You will lose some it but also depends on ur dosage. If you do 200-300mg you obviously won’t lose as much compared to 600mg.

You will lose some it but also depends on ur dosage. If you do 200-300mg you obviously won’t lose as much compared to 600mg.
Ohh but tbh i dont think steroids are worth it for attracting girls, it will just increase competition, then make women even more picky with choosing males in having their offspring.

I’d only take steroids because my bodybuilding genetics are good so if i do want to be a fitness influencer and have sponsers with gymshark or big brands i can make ton of money.

Ohh but tbh i dont think steroids are worth it for attracting girls, it will just increase competition, then make women even more picky with choosing males in having their offspring.

I’d only take steroids because my bodybuilding genetics are good so if i do want to be a fitness influencer and have sponsers with gymshark or big brands i can make ton of money.
Wdym increase competition lol. Why would you care if you’re getting all the chicks

Wdym increase competition lol. Why would you care if you’re getting all the chicks
Yes but if you could get chicks without steroids then why take them in the first place ? It’s like having 2 cars and deciding to have 10 cars. Why have 10 cars when 1 is enough ?

Yes but if you could get chicks without steroids then why take them in the first place ? It’s like having 2 cars and deciding to have 10 cars. Why have 10 cars when 1 is enough ?
More is better I assume

Yes unless you cruise

I thought you meant in terms of having more women lol
More muscles or s very good asethetic physique doesnt mean good genetics to pass on to the offspring, thats how females are wired biologically which is why they only like face and height

dont do tren, a good pct will save some of the gains, but I think its impossible not to lose muscles.