Your first cycle with PEDs should be like this.

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
-250mg Test Enanthate.
-Slight caloric surplus.
-12-15 weeks
Before retards say "250 mg is just above natural range you wont get much benefit" they have 0 knowledge about how testosterone works.
As a natty ur test fluctuantes, being at its highest in the morning and lowering thrue the day, also if you lack on diet or some days instead of sleeping 8 hours you sleep 6-5 then ur test levels will be lowered significantly.
With 250mg test you will be on the 1500-2000 range even with shit sleep or shit diet and thru out the whole day!

Also at 250mg side effects are pretty much 0 if you take control of ur hormones
-Balding? Finasteride 1mg a day
-Water retention and gyno? Arimidex 0.5mg
And then you will have 0 side effects and you will be in a way more anabolic state then a natty.
Then you can slowly up the dose when the weeks past by and get more gains with less dosing, also getting to know how ur body reacts to different dosages of test and having a more healthy-responsable beginning into the peds World.
https://looksmax.org/threads/first-steroid-cycle.10771/ shit thread tbh most guys dont need such a high dose, they are risking losing hair/getting gyno for maybe some extra gains.
Just be patient bros, even with roids you have to be patient and do things right to have the best benefit of every cycle :)

• +1
Reactions: goobermaxxing17, strawberrymushroom, Agentq12345678 and 5 others
I’m intel

-250mg Test Enanthate.
-Slight caloric surplus.
-12-15 weeks
Before retards say "250 mg is just above natural range you wont get much benefit" they have 0 knowledge about how testosterone works.
As a natty ur test fluctuantes, being at its highest in the morning and lowering thrue the day, also if you lack on diet or some days instead of sleeping 8 hours you sleep 6-5 then ur test levels will be lowered significantly.
With 250mg test you will be on the 1500-2000 range even with shit sleep or shit diet and thru out the whole day!

And then you will have 0 side effects and you will be in a way more anabolic state then a natty.
Then you can slowly up the dose when the weeks past by and get more gains with less dosing, also getting to know how ur body reacts to different dosages of test and having a more healthy-responsable beginning into the peds World.
https://looksmax.org/threads/first-steroid-cycle.10771/ shit thread tbh most guys dont need such a high dose, they are risking losing hair/getting gyno for maybe some extra gains.
Just be patient bros, even with roids you have to be patient and do things right to have the best benefit of every cycle :)
Also doing a sarm the first 6-8 weeks is a good idea as a kickstarter. I would choose ostarine or rad140 as my go to sarms for beginning the cycle.
Only retards get side effects from sarms since they have almost 0 Androgenic ratio and are mostly anabolic, like the retards that take 30mg of rad140 a day and then are writing in the forum "i got gyno and hair loss" yeah bcs you fucking abused the compound lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, AlbinoMaxxer and autistic_tendencies
what about PCT

Will it mess with your fertility?

-250mg Test Enanthate.
-Slight caloric surplus.
-12-15 weeks

Can it ascend your face/bones even past puberty/teenage years

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and med
i have all the knowledge about how steroids work and 250 is cope

400 minimum and id throw anavar too

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and ConfusedBolivian
Yeah you know alot lol
bro i've been doing steroids when you were in elementary school

i cruise on 250

250 won't do much

why go half way ?

it's do or don't no half assing

bro i've been doing steroids when you were in elementary school

i cruise on 250

250 won't do much

why go half way ?

it's do or don't no half assing
For a first cycle, i can also blast tren for a first cycle and get results but that doesnt mean it is optimal

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
blasting big is not optimal true

my personal friends for first one I put them on 400 and oral

you never do one cycle anyway once you start roiding you ll do more and then you ll switch to blast and cruise

been there done that

-250mg Test Enanthate.
-Slight caloric surplus.
-12-15 weeks

250 as a cycle is retarded, just permablast like me or else youll just be throwing it all to waste