Women Dont Want Male Validation

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Validation to women is like a given from ugly guys. She expects it from you and if you dont give it to her, she will just ignore you. Women are annoyed at getting cat called because the men that catcall are invisible to them and annoying. They want validation from hooking up with an attractive male. These women can show off to their friends that they fucked a hot guy. That's why being attractive is so important. An ugly guy brings down a woman's status.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
so they do want validation.

• +1
Reactions: shimada
668B321C AFE1 4E92 BA4C 973805D84F1C

They dont even need validation from chad

woman want validation from chad
low iq

Why did that girl want validation from me then? I'm definitely not Chad

Tbh I find it silly how women get offended when they are cat-called or complimented.

They act as if they are under this feminist narrative where women deserve to be able to walk around without being complimented. I bought into this until I realized that they enjoy the compliments only if it comes from Chad. It is just sad how they pretend it’s just one step down from rape if an ugly guy does it.

On the other hand, I never even understood where men picked up the idea that cat calling works. It literally never does. Not in movies, real life, TV, etc.

It probably could work with Chad, but I’ve NEVER seen a Chad cat call a girl. He knows better.

Tbh I find it silly how women get offended when they are cat-called or complimented.
They're pretending it bothers them. That's the way of the progressive today, pretend to be offended by everything for the benefit of the group.

When an ugly guy makes a suggestive comments towards a female, they'll usually ignore it or mock the ugly male with their friends. If Chad does, they obviously enjoy it.

"women dont want validation. what they really want is: validation" :feelstastyman:

Validation from low status people means nothing

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Foids care for validation only if they think that you are on higher level than them

Does that mean the cumslut whore I’m sexting is a lower level then me!!!