Women give other women disingenuous beauty advice about their hair, sabotaging their attractiveness.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
H7

https://researchoutput.csu.edu.au/w..._Intrasexual_Competition_Upload_July_2023.pdf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: drimprovement, Deleted member 32669, Zonar and 43 others
they gaslight each other about how beautiful they look too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Respalier, reptiles and 30 others
my cousin female also bullied other female cousin into not dressing as slutty

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 21863, Danish_Retard and 6 others
I never thought women were THIS cutthroat tbh, just delusional about what looks good because either way they get attention. But it makes sense

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 21863, LampPostPrime and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 27472 and 5 others
Another reason for BOTB to be locked until some criteria is met. Maybe even just creating an account. But it should not be so easy for hypercompetitive narcy normies to access such high quality information for looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, angelo, Deleted member 25377 and 10 others
@Arborist would you rather be 6'6 narrow frame or 6'2 wide frame ?

this 6'6 this 6'2

(ignore face's and purely go off the height and frame)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 30432, klip11 and 4 others
∞-1 =
so its useless and doesnt impact their smv at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 29167, Loveland and 1 other person
G43

another conclusion from the same study, women also only wear make up to gaslight and virtue signal to other women, men don't actually care whether they wear it besides highly competitive men.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 21863, Patient A and 4 others
this is actually based
Not really. She herself dress slutty. She just wanted all attention to her, no one else. Female aren't saint, 2019cel.

View attachment 2322774

another conclusion from the same study, women also only wear make up to gaslight and virtue signal to other women, men don't actually care whether they wear it besides highly competitive men.
To threaten other women with your beauty and attract highly competitive men(Chad)?? Sub8s dont matter. water

Lol, many incels here also reported getting shitty haircuts from women hairdresser, like they wanted to sabotage them even more and destroy any little chance they have to get pussy...

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, reptiles, Jnumber01 and 6 others
I'm off Hennessy, uh-huh
That shirt made from sheep, uh-huh
That bitch had me sleep, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh

I wouldn't want to be any taller than I am, and I'm 6'2 on barefeet and have short legs so I can fraud to 6'4+ without anyone noticing anyway.
lifefuel for shortlegcels

Yeah, just look at tik tok when fat woman dancing and filming videos, other women usually encourage her and gaslight her into thinking shes beautiful the way she is. They dont see a threat in her subhumanity so they do support her.
And then look at tik tok girl with small waist, pretty face, with a big bank. Women dont support her or even shame her for showing off.
They usually see her as threat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Respalier, tinderhacker, Deleted member 21863 and 12 others
Lol, many incels here also reported getting shitty haircuts from women hairdresser, like they wanted to sabotage them even more and destroy any little chance they have to get pussy...
I cut my own hair now but I used to avoid the female hairdressers they are blue pill

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Gonthar
Same with male barbers, they are literally the BIGGEST butchers of men SMV

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tinderhacker, GalacticHero, Xangsane and 8 others
thats why you also never go to a female surgeon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Xangsane, AngryShortMale and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
many jeets here do this as well with their garbage and disgusting beards, broo u would look good in a beard bro, and a bunch of meme faggotry when a beard only looks good if u already have a gigachad jawline, otherwise it looks like some drawn on chinstrap.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, angelo, czwarty and 5 others
many jeets here do this as well with their garbage and disgusting beards, broo u would look good in a beard bro, and a bunch of meme faggotry when a beard only looks good if u already have a gigachad jawline, otherwise it looks like some drawn on chinstrap.
Ethnic haircuts look try hard

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 21863, Xangsane and 1 other person
they are obsessed with fades for some reason which looks autistic af on ethnics, long hair/anastole or short full hair works best
what if u got 3B type tho?

Same with male barbers, they are literally the BIGGEST butchers of men SMV
Cutting your own hair is that not hard and mogs in every aspect of going to a barber.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Xangsane and Member since 2022
this is legit as fuck and applies to men as well

you can NOT let a sub psl 5 barber touch your head. They are seething copers who are seeking at every opportunity to fuck you guys that look better than them because they're whining insecure horndog goblins. They do this both consciously and unconsciously, it just becomes habit to them. i swear they go into a trance while they're cutting my hair, getting possessed by the spirits of the millions of womens who rejected them prior, their hands losing communication with the brain, as the brain repeats in itself, "my cock is small and i must destroy this guy. my cock is small and i must destroy this guy. my cock is hairy small and ugly and i must destroy this guy." ITS NO COINCIDENCE MOST BARBERS ARE UGLY, BECAUSE THEY ARE UNCONSCIOUSLY ATTRACTED TO THIS POSITION AS IT GIVES THEM AN OPPORTUNITY TO BRING OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. they are not only ugly but have this uncanny valley excited-qua-neurotic kind of personality which is the hallmark of extroverted incels imo

I've been royally fucked over by every male barber I've seen in my life, and half the time they are like "let's make this more masculine" (because I have a tiktok fringe thing) before they bulldoze it and advertise my shit ass skull and forehead shape to the world. adding insult to injury, forcing their malegaze cringe down my throat, implying I don't meet it as if I'm supposed to care, and ruining my fucking appearance in the same stroke. THIS NW3 ITALIAN BARBER went through my dense ass thick permed with WITH THINNING SCISSORS TO HELL AND BACK, i had to literally buzz my head afterwards, NEVER seen someone use that much with the thinning scissors like jfl if you can't be more obvious how JEALOUS YOU ARE THAT I AM NOT DIFFUSE THINNING TO HELL AND BACK LIKE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. incapable sick fuck

Cant trust most women at a salon either cuz they blupilled asf, but here's the trick: go to a salon and get some good banter going with your karen-aged hairdresser and get her to think of you as a son so that she will be especially careful with you and want to protect your appearance. when i was getting a perm and cut she was telling me about how her 12yo kid just got a perm and his curly hari looks so nice now and i could just tell in the way she was moving about with the scissors afterwards she was being EXTREMELY CAREFUL
the ONLY good haircuts I've ever gotten have been in this kind of scenario.

ong, thats why u shouldn't get ur hair cut by men or ppl ur age in general
fucking exactly, and not even by older men, they gonna be jealous of your youth

Just like this shit on the hair transplant forums they're like "JUST NEED A NW2 , YOU DON'T WANNA LOOK YOUNG FOREVER" :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: when in reality they were only able to get a nw2 with their shit thin as donor area and desperately try to convince everyone that looking like shit is the new looking good

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Respalier, Jnumber01, angelo and 4 others
i bet that woman's entire phd thesis in op originated in a shit experience with a salon lol. 400 pages to DUNK on that son(daughter)of a bitch. mirin ngl

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

you can NOT let a sub psl 5 barber touch your head. They are seething copers who are seeking at every opportunity to fuck you guys that look better than them because they're whining insecure horndog goblins. They do this both consciously and unconsciously, it just becomes habit to them. i swear they go into a trance while they're cutting my hair, getting possessed by the spirits of the millions of womens who rejected them prior, their hands losing communication with the brain, as the brain repeats in itself, "my cock is small and i must destroy this guy. my cock is small and i must destroy this guy. my cock is hairy small and ugly and i must destroy this guy." ITS NO COINCIDENCE MOST BARBERS ARE UGLY, BECAUSE THEY ARE UNCONSCIOUSLY ATTRACTED TO THIS POSITION AS IT GIVES THEM AN OPPORTUNITY TO BRING OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. they are not only ugly but have this uncanny valley excited-qua-neurotic kind of personality which is the hallmark of extroverted incels imo

I've been royally fucked over by every male barber I've seen in my life, and half the time they are like "let's make this more masculine" (because I have a tiktok fringe thing) before they bulldoze it and advertise my shit ass skull and forehead shape to the world. adding insult to injury, forcing their malegaze cringe down my throat, implying I don't meet it as if I'm supposed to care, and ruining my fucking appearance in the same stroke. THIS NW3 ITALIAN BARBER went through my dense ass thick permed with WITH THINNING SCISSORS TO HELL AND BACK, i had to literally buzz my head afterwards, NEVER seen someone use that much with the thinning scissors like jfl if you can't be more obvious how JEALOUS YOU ARE THAT I AM NOT DIFFUSE THINNING TO HELL AND BACK LIKE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. incapable sick fuck

Cant trust most women at a salon either cuz they blupilled asf, but here's the trick: go to a salon and get some good banter going with your karen-aged hairdresser and get her to think of you as a son so that she will be especially careful with you and want to protect your appearance. when i was getting a perm and cut she was telling me about how her 12yo kid just got a perm and his curly hari looks so nice now and i could just tell in the way she was moving about with the scissors afterwards she was being EXTREMELY CAREFUL

Just like this shit on the hair transplant forums they're like "JUST NEED A NW2 , YOU DON'T WANNA LOOK YOUNG FOREVER" :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: when in reality they were only able to get a nw2 with their shit thin as donor area and desperately try to convince everyone that looking like shit is the new looking good
It’s over for can’t find a good barbercels. I go to barbershop that specializes in black men hair and is pretty expensive and I picked the best guy to do my haircuts. He gives me the best haircuts I’ve ever had.

It’s over for can’t find a good barbercels. I go to barbershop that specializes in black men hair and is pretty expensive and I picked the best guy to do my haircuts. He gives me the best haircuts I’ve ever had.
my friend tricked me into going to a black barber once, im white he was like "if they can do bhlack hair they can do anything" jfl NOT TRUE. maybe he was just a shit one. But it checks out, why would a barber in the hood ever neeed to cut a whiteboy

• +1
Reactions: angelo
my friend tricked me into going to a black barber once, im white he was like "if they can do bhlack hair they can do anything" jfl NOT TRUE. maybe he was just a shit one. But it checks out, why would a barber in the hood ever neeed to cut a whiteboy
Idk my barbershop has a few white people who come in most are black but there’s always a white. But yea I agree you should go to a place that specializes in your hair. A white lady can’t do black hair and a black man is gonna do a shit job with white hair.

Men…

IMG 9117

• So Sad
Reactions: czwarty

There's some legit stuff in this thread. From my experience, female hair stylists over the age of 40 or so are a much better bet. They're more likely to give you what you ask for, rather than just something "stylish" (shitty).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582