Women have a sixth sense for detecting abused dogs

D

Deleted member 28610

Coping 5'4", 37 Year Old, 14" Clavicle Indian
Its over if you werent born an normal chad or atleast a charismatic NT normie
women can detect and sniff out non-nt socially ostracised abused dogs who ascended lookswise
even if you ascended to chad there is no looks for your non-nt incel-wired abused dog neurochemistry
bitches can always tell
NT and normal childhood with good friends is everything

Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Debetro, Nick.Harte and 20 others
@Danish_Retard @MoggerGaston @Lone Wolf @aspiringexcel @kwacker777 @WanderingBurro @twilight @alriodai

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and aspiringexcel
Nah, they love to save abused dog dudes if they are tall and HTN. They will brag with I „saved his life ….“

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Amexmaxx and Pikabro
I can't fake not being an abused dog even when I've drunk enough to barely be able to walk.

TBH I'm oscillating between just wanting to give up socially and wanting to dedicate all my time to mastering it.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, SntDomistheRealChad, Mik and 1 other person
Nah,they dont.

The issue is you are now ascended lookswise, trying to date your looksmatch.

If you would still date your looksmatch from before you ascended, with your new looks, you would slay

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, St.TikTokcel, Sprinkles and 2 others
i had some friends growing up and now i have none

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser
Nah,they dont.

The issue is you are now ascended lookswise, trying to date your looksmatch.

If you would still date your looksmatch from before you ascended, with your new looks, you would slay
Foid im currently talking to rn (HTB jb) told me that she knew i was a socially ostracized abused dog during my childhood and early teenage years just based of how i acted with her on dates and i acted normally
i swear foids have a sixth sense
you can never escape from your past

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, p0lishsubhuman, klip11 and 2 others
Nah, they love to save abused dog dudes if they are tall and HTN. They will brag with I „saved his life ….“
Maybe in Mr Test land they like to save abused dogs

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test
Foid im currently talking to rn (HTB jb) told me that she knew i was a socially ostracized abused dog during my childhood and early teenage years just based of how i acted with her on dates and i acted normally
Ye cuz ur dating htb now, so ur 38462 experiences behind on self-esteem and character building compared to people of your/her lookslevel.

Its fucking brutal.

I suggest doing a shit ton of mdma and psychedelics to heal yourself

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Pikabro, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
women can detect and sniff out non-nt socially ostracised abused dogs who ascended lookswise
even if you ascended to chad there is no looks for your non-nt incel-wired abused dog neurochemistry
bitches can always tell

Mentalcel cope. Don't be sub 6 and halo effect will do the rest for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, brucewayne78 and St.TikTokcel
Ye cuz ur dating htb now, so ur 38462 experiences behind on self-esteem and character building compared to people of your/her lookslevel.

Its fucking brutal.

id triple that number because life as a GL female gives you legions of more experiences and opportunities compared to a GL guy

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
bitches can always tell
That's why people here have such high standards. They want to look so good they can succeed even with autism lol. I'm same way though lol. I want to look good enough to where I can be a beta cuck and still slay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and Sprinkles
Mentalcel cope. Don't be sub 6 and halo effect will do the rest for you
You can only consider yourself as a mentalcel provided you are 5 PSL, 6'2 and with a 20 inch bideltoid untrained.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and 0hMan
You acted normally according to you lmfao. Obviously self report on something like that is nearly meaningless

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, klip11 and Pikabro
id triple that number because life as a GL female gives you legions of more experiences and opportunities compared to a GL guy
Imagine your youth with htn halo instead of ltn failo.

The difference is fucking insane honestly.

If they ever did some large-scale 'unethical' human experiment with children on this, the results would blackpill entire humanity.

It would be the biggest breakthrough in human spirituality, meaning of life and human culture imaginable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Variety Jones, Nick.Harte, klip11 and 6 others
the first thing they ask me, do you have instagram, thats their radar

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 28610 and Tabula Rasa

Its fucking brutal.

yeah tbh shes younger then me by 2 years too jfl
she confronted me about it and i admitted to being an abused dog
over for me idk if she still respects me anymore

the first thing they ask me, do you have instagram, thats their radar
my instagram is giga incel tier, only 300 ish followers with no highlights or posts

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, inwardgonionscel, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
You acted normally according to you lmfao. Obviously self report on something like that is nearly meaningless
idk im pretty sentient and self aware i didnt do anything that would be considered autistic

It’s all look and how you carry yourself

idk im pretty sentient and self aware i didnt do anything that would be considered autistic
Even if someone is self aware its very hard to judge whether ur acting normal or nor

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 28610
You think you’re normal but there’s probably a thousand autistic micro expressions and habits on top of a few thousand neurotic habits you’ve gotten used to having over the years idk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, klip11, Deleted member 28610 and 1 other person
bitches can always tell

Why the video of a man grabbing a rope?

You think you’re normal but there’s probably a thousand autistic micro expressions and habits on top of a few thousand neurotic habits you’ve gotten used to having over the years idk
Brutal but probably true
How do i spot these?

• So Sad
Reactions: klip11
Imagine your youth with htn halo instead of ltn failo.

The difference is fucking insane honestly.

If they ever did some large-scale 'unethical' human experiment with children on this, the results would blackpill entire humanity.

It would be the biggest breakthrough in human spirituality, meaning of life and human culture imaginable
It would be a very black pill experience to do an experiment where someone lives the first 25 years of life as a LTN and ascend to a HTN. I really do think they would be socially stunted from all the bad experiences and rejection they got from the first 25 years

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones, MoggerGaston, Pikabro and 1 other person
my instagram is giga incel tier, only 300 ish followers with no highlights or posts
Lie and say your old page got deleted and you just started over

Lie and say your old page got deleted and you just started over
I literally said the exact thing you just told me to say and she didnt buy it

I literally said the exact thing you just told me to say and she didnt buy it
You probably said it in a way where it was obvious you were lying

It would be a very black pill experience to do an experiment where someone lives the first 25 years of life as a LTN and ascend to a HTN. I really do think they would be socially stunted from all the bad experiences and rejection they got from the first 25 years
Thats what happened to me after i started looksmaxxing girls started being into me and i didnt know how to handle them

• +1
  • +1
its probably also how narcissists are made. You need constant affirmation from others due to the hole in your self-esteem from your shitty youth.

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones and Deleted member 28610