Women love criminal men

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Women love criminal men

Criminal men are the ones who fucks the most amount of women and the best looking women

Massmurderers gets thousands of love letters by women when they sit in prison. They also have women visiting them in prison to have sex

Crime makes you attractive to women

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, thereallegend, Deleted member 5189 and 3 others
@Account

• +1
Reactions: Account
stop being an autistic retarded faggot
crime does not make you attractive but if you're attractive they're willing to look pass the crimes you've done
there are a bunch of ugly ass criminals that don't get any attention from women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, mug, thereallegend and 7 others
stop being an autistic retarded faggot
crime does not make you attractive but if you're attractive they're willing to look pass the crimes you've done
there are a bunch of ugly ass criminals that don't get any attention from women

You are coping. Ugly Massmurderers still get thousands of love letters.

Take Anders Breivik for example. He is ugly and he got thousands of love letters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and GetShrekt
Dark triad copers..

Attractive criminals gets female attention.
See the keyword there?
ATTRACTIVE
Also they don't get the best lopking women but rather the mentally ill ugly ducklings.
The ones who gets the most attractive ones are male models and balding rich men

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
See the keyword there?
ATTRACTIVE
Also they don't get the best lopking women but rather the mentally ill ugly ducklings.

See the keyword there?
ATTRACTIVE

Breivik is ugly he get love letter

Breivik is ugly he get love letter
Yeah from mentally ill ugly whores
I suppose u could find few anomalies in those types of women but most of them would be ugly whores with no class

if you are not attractive, you can only get trashy woman. but yes, you can bitches by being criminal, the only ugly whores around though.

My soul says yes

No there’s not
so you're telling me every single criminal in the world or atleast majority of them get a bunch of women
if you don't see the lack of logic in your argument you're an idiot
ITS ALL ABOUT HOW ATTRACTIVE THEY ARE retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
so you're telling me every single criminal in the world or atleast majority of them get a bunch of women
if you don't see the lack of logic in your argument you're an idiot
ITS ALL ABOUT HOW ATTRACTIVE THEY ARE retard
The majority are sexually successful

You are coping. Ugly Massmurderers still get thousands of love letters.

Take Anders Breivik for example. He is ugly and he got thousands of love letters.
Thats only after you’re caught and fucked for life

God you’re retarded. If you’re a mass murderer you cant just go around and tell everyone in order to get laid like you seem to think. Whats love letters worth when you’re on death row.

Jeremy Meeks only blew up because he was extremely good looking and the mugshot made him stand out. It he had taken a worse mugshot picture in a different police station or by one that dont publish the mugshots would’ve never gotten famous.

Thats only after you’re caught and fucked for life

God you’re retarded. If you’re a mass murderer you cant just go around and tell everyone in order to get laid like you seem to think. Whats love letters worth when you’re on death row.

Jeremy Meeks only blew up because he was extremely good looking and the mugshot made him stand out. It he had taken a worse mugshot picture in a different police station or by one that dont publish the mugshots would’ve never gotten famous.
That’s obvious you retard.

The point is women are attracted to violent men. It is evolutionary.

Last edited:
No shit. I saw way too many subhumans getting stacies just because they were drug dealers with tattoos. i got my face tatted up and now i slay.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Ethan Crumbley is a good example of this. He's below average but he still got mail from women after he shot up his school