Women on OLD are insanely hard to meet up

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
n they ghost n flake alot . I think likes and matches are cope . Same thing as getting a women’s phone number or making out with her but not smashing or getting a ltr out of it .

I dont count those as achievements anymore , ios and everything is cope . If the women dosent physically go out of her way to approach or pursue you then she dosent want you

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, SecularIslamist, Michael Myers and 20 others
incredible revelation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16970, robtical and Ken
Makes me angry the amount of times this has happened ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, robtical, bwrauycnee and 6 others
Someone please tell me what OLD is

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and comingtothisJFL
n they ghost n flake alot . I think likes and matches are cope . Same thing as getting a women’s phone number or making out with her but not smashing or getting a ltr out of it .

I dont count those as achievements anymore , ios and everything is cope . If the women dosent physically go out of her way to approach or pursue you then she dosent want you
My soul loves Jesus

With lithuanian thots impossible even to get matches

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Girls approach chad first

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Jamaldickjavontus and Alt Number 3
Only thing that matters is PIV I have 20 numbers. I’d be happy if I slay 3 of them. As most just ghost or flake. Just the way it is. That’s why IRL like clubs mog as if she is dtf the chance of closing is way higher as you can just go back to hers or yours there and then

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bwrauycnee, thereallegend, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
Only thing that matters is PIV I have 20 numbers. I’d be happy if I slay 3 of them. As most just ghost or flake. Just the way it is. That’s why IRL like clubs mog as if she is dtf the chance of closing is way higher as you can just go back to hers or yours there and then
True , clubs mogs tbh , Ima just start approaching. Every girl that came in my life since the summer i approached . It just comes down to if you get any ios or just kill your inhibition

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, thereallegend, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
it just happens that the gl ones flake and the 5' el goblina are the ones dtf jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, comingtothisJFL and edodalic29
True , clubs mogs tbh , Ima just start approaching. Every girl that came in my life since the summer i approached . It just comes down to if you get any ios or just kill your inhibition
@WishIwasChico you’re right.

clubs is 1000x better than OLD.

I don’t even bother with OLD, never really have.

Tired of wasting hours swiping and trying to be original with my texts for a foid who is chatting to 20 other guys, when instead i could just go drinking with my mates and be 75%+ sure I’ll secure a ONS with little effort at the club.

The selection pool is often A LOT better at the club too. So many femcels on OLD…

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, poopoohead and 6 others
it just happens that the gl ones flake and the 5' el goblina are the ones dtf jfl
I fucked one girl that was slightly overweight and now you won’t shut up about it. These are the girls I fuck retard, I know for a fact two of these are definitely down to fuck on how they are texting but I’ll tag you in the slay threads on Thursday onwards.

I could slay higher but I legit just put to them ‘want to fuck?’ And they said yes and we agreed for me to go over to their house.

• JFL
Reactions: comingtothisJFL and the BULL

Tired of wasting hours swiping and trying to be original with my texts for a foid who is chatting to 20 other guys, when instead i could just go drinking with my mates and be 75%+ sure I’ll secure a ONS with little effort at the club.

The selection pool is often A LOT better at the club too. So many femcels on OLD…
Straight from chads mouth.

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
la donna e mobile

i have a bunch of fake girl accounts where I get off on blueballing guys, maybe you're just matching with me

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Orc, robtical and 4 others
I don't wanna drink so I don't go to clubs

How much time do you spend with a chick at a club before asking her back to your/her place?
Do you only screen for dtf girls or do you just spray and pray?

How much time do you spend with a chick at a club before asking her back to your/her place?
Do you only screen for dtf girls or do you just spray and pray?
He is Chad so he probably has them approach him and then says ‘my place?’

He mogs me to andromeda and even I have done this in a shitty village club with like max 25 foids and I don’t go out a lot maybe like twice a year.
I approached a blonde mtb who was bodymaxxed. I was wasted and didn’t realise at the time she was dancing with a guy. I went up and grabbed her wrist and started dancing then making out with her. It must’ve made her super wet at my dark triad as we sat down and she was like ‘that guy is fuming staring right now?’ And I was oblivious like what?
She told me he’d been with her all night buying her drinks. Anyways I just said to her within the space of 3 mins ‘let’s go to mine’ said yes then went back and railed her and she showed me a snap of him saying ‘where are you???’ ‘Are you with that guy?’ And you know what she did? Laugh her ass off.

One of the most brutal black pills I’ve ever been involved with and I didn’t even mean to do it I legit was so wasted I didn’t see him.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, pneumocystosis, Michael Myers and 1 other person

He mogs me to andromeda and even I have done this in a shitty village club with like max 25 foids and I don’t go out a lot maybe like twice a year.
I approached a blonde mtb who was bodymaxxed. I was wasted and didn’t realise at the time she was dancing with a guy. I went up and grabbed her wrist and started dancing then making out with her. It must’ve made her super wet at my dark triad as we sat down and she was like ‘that guy is fuming staring right now?’ And I was oblivious like what?
She told me he’d been with her all night buying her drinks. Anyways I just said to her within the space of 3 mins ‘let’s go to mine’ said yes then went back and railed her and she showed me a snap of him saying ‘where are you???’ ‘Are you with that guy?’ And you know what she did? Laugh her ass off.

One of the most brutal black pills I’ve ever been involved with and I didn’t even mean to do it I legit was so wasted I didn’t see him.
Just how cucked normie is. I would just given up on her because she has already disrespected me!

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Just how cucked normie is. I would just given up on her because she has already disrespected me!
Nah it was crazy I was lucky because he was like 6’3 and big. At the time I was like 140lbs max he could’ve fucked me up easily.

I wouldn’t normally do a shitty thing like that would I was wasted and it was dark and I genuinely didn’t see. I cucked that nigga so hard :lul:

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Nah it was crazy I was lucky because he was like 6’3 and big. At the time I was like 140lbs max he could’ve fucked me up easily.

I wouldn’t normally do a shitty thing like that would I was wasted and it was dark and I genuinely didn’t see. I cucked that nigga so hard :lul:
Its not what you did. its what the girl did. She played him

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 chad and WishIwasChico

I'm sure even @pneumocystosis has to work for it. He has a whole system down.

It's easy to get IOIs, numbers and kisses. But it's still a rather significant number of rejections when it comes to a hookup even with a high interest chick.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Exactly, why tf would he message her after getting absolutely abused in the club.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Exactly, why tf would he message her after getting absolutely abused in the club.
Idk Bhai she told me he really liked her. She worked with him and he’d gone all out that night to slay her buying her drinks all night etc.
I said as I was wasted ‘give me your phone and I’ll send him a video of me fucking you in doggy’ and say ‘this is where I am’

And guess what? She legit said yes and passed me it like wtf! I threw it on the bed and just started nailing her again and obviously didn’t do it.

Was a good fuck tho she was a dancer and had a really good ass and was tight af. She had only turned 18 like 3 days ago.

Idk Bhai she told me he really liked her. She worked with him and he’d gone all out that night to slay her buying her drinks all night etc.
I said as I was wasted ‘give me your phone and I’ll send him a video of me fucking you in doggy’ and say ‘this is where I am’

And guess what? She legit said yes and passed me it like wtf! I threw it on the bed and just started nailing her again and obviously didn’t do it.

Was a good fuck tho she was a dancer and had a really good ass and was tight af. She had only turned 18 like 3 days ago.
Wow bhai, gives a clear representation of how fucked women are these days.
She fucked him over bad w no remorse
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and WishIwasChico

This shit gave me an existential crisis. IOIs and numbers used to mean something. Now, everything is cope except P in V. Or they message you first to meetup.

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot

Mirin French prettyboy doing well in the UK

Surprised even Chad gets ghosted and flaked on.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
that is because many are on there for validation and not looking for anything serious

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
that is because many are on there for validation and not looking for anything serious
Exactly, look at the comments what some of these women are saying

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Exactly, look at the comments what some of these women are saying

I've been saying this all along. 90% of women there are for validation and sometimes a free meal. 9% are looking for a hookup with chad and only 1% are actually looking for a relationship. most women have strong enough social circles that they don't have to go on dating apps to find someone to date.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Copeful
op's hangout places include bars, clubs, streets at midnight.

absolute monkey ape expecting golden shit in the zoo

op's hangout places include bars, clubs, streets at midnight.

absolute monkey ape expecting golden shit in the zoo
Whats wrong w that ?
Only incel would take a whore out for a nice dinner , flowers or a picnic for the fuck of it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16970
Whats wrong w that ?
Only incel would take a whore out for a nice dinner , flowers or a picnic for the fuck of it
I wouldn’t breathe in the same direction as a used whore. Wouldn’t touch her with a 100m pole