''Women prefer older guys'' is a cope | Women prefer younger guys

fobos

fobos

Toxic
Why would a girl with masters degree in psychology that goes to big athletic competitions want to date a textbook loser 5 years younger than her?

Why don't she date her colleges? Because 90 % of them are bald, fat with shit skin. I know she would date even younger guy if it wasn't for social stigma.

@ElliotRodgerJr girlfriend is 10 years older than him!

Just like men prefer younger girls, women prefer younger guys.

YOUTH IS EVERYTHING

Guys that slay in late 20s and early 30s look young (example @belnar93 )

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
They all crave young hard dick when they get older

Only high school girls may prefer guy that's slightly older because it's sexy

I shave to look younger.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mateusz74 and fobos
Went uphill for me but I was ugly as shit before

Legit when you're dark skinned any amount of facial hair makes you look older
How old are you now?

Thats his girlfriend already?.... man.. He betetr not see me in irl he will get the word cuck tattooed on his forehead.

keep coping 17 year old asked me on a date
At 17 she’s definitely been receiving Chad’s cum for two years straight, it’s over.

I've always been dating chicks younger than me. The age difference was 1-2 years at the beginning and now it's like 5-8 years :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I’m 25

kill me

• So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I've always been dating chicks younger than me. The age difference was 1-2 years at the beginning and now it's like 5-8 years :feelskek:
I've always been dating high school chicks and this is the first time I'm actually dating someone older than me so I'm just making theories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I've always been dating high school chicks and this is the first time I'm actually dating someone older than me so I'm just making theories
The old woman I dated who's older than me was the black chick (31 y.o.). But she ages well and looks like 25-27.

Have you ever fucked a high school girl though

Have you ever fucked a high school girl though
images

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Alexanderr
Alexanderr

• +1
Most women want a partner that is older than them.I don't know what reality you live in.

Most women want a partner that is older than them.I don't know what reality you live in.
for a ltr sure, but they would rather fuck a young chad