Women reject you because they know you want to have sex with them

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Someone seriously said that on another forum. Here's the post

I think the root cause of coming off as being unattractive/creepy is because a lot of guys approach girls with the mindset of 'I wanna bang her cos she looks hot' and do things that are just creepy or makes them come off that way as girls will see right through you if all you want is just sex, which is usually not something most girls are after.

So when Tyrone/Chad approaches a woman, he DOES NOT want to have sex with her? Tyrone just approaches a woman because he wants to read the Bible with her, right? And Chad would never, ever in a million years think about sex with a woman. He just wants to do wholesome activities with her like volunteering at the local animal shelter.

Women don't mind when good looking or high status men want to have sex with them. But they hate that ugly/low status men have sexual desires unless those men are gay.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StalinCel, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 34058 and 21 others
klip11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, horizontallytall, try2beme and 5 others
Let me guess, Reddit? They talk as if women are asexual creatures. Just go online and see the comments they make on Chad's Tik Tok and instagram and you will see that that's bullshit.

It makes you wonder whether these people actually believe the shit they say, or if they're women who are purposely lying and trying to hide the fact that creep = ugly.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 34058, falcon1 and 17 others
@Kamui what do you think

@Kamui what do you think
Let me guess, Reddit? They talk as if women are asexual creatures. Just go online and see the comments they make on Chad's Tik Tok and instagram and you will see that that's bullshit.

It makes you wonder whether these people actually believe the shit they say, or if they're women who are purposely lying and trying to hide the fact that creep = ugly.
Normies and Redditors thinking that women are all innocent and non-sexual creators because they ultimately know very little about a woman’s libido level besides being a betabuxx deluxe for Tyrone/Chads left overs, if you’ve ever seen how foids react in the presence of moggers the difference is as clear as day, I’m by no means a Tyrone in any sense of the word whatsoever but when a foid is VERY attracted to you they can show just how much of degenerates they truly are

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Gonthar, bobtheflowerpot and 6 others
Normies and Redditors thinking that women are all innocent and non-sexual creators because they ultimately know very little about a woman’s libido level besides being a betabuxx deluxe for Tyrone/Chads left overs, if you’ve ever seen how foids react in the presence of moggers the difference is as clear as day, I’m by no means a Tyrone in any sense of the word whatsoever but when a foid is VERY attracted to you they can show just how much of degenerates they truly are
Most men, Chad or otherwise, if they approach a woman, they aren't going up to her saying "hey, you wanna come over here and give me a blowjob and then after that I never want to see you again" or anything similar. Redditors must think that incels say that if they approach a woman.

Of course, a romantic relationship is usually a sexual relationship. So if a man tries to initiate a relationship with a woman, it's unspoken that he's trying to initiate a sexual relationship.

Women don't have a problem with a man wanting sex with her ......if he's attractive or high status. She only has a problem if he's ugly or low status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Clown Show
Most men, Chad or otherwise, if they approach a woman, they aren't going up to her saying "hey, you wanna come over here and give me a blowjob and then after that I never want to see you again" or anything similar. Redditors must think that incels say that if they approach a woman.

Of course, a romantic relationship is usually a sexual relationship. So if a man tries to initiate a relationship with a woman, it's unspoken that he's trying to initiate a sexual relationship.

Women don't have a problem with a man wanting sex with her ......if he's attractive or high status. She only has a problem if he's ugly or low status.
Yep lol, normies and foids themsleves have no idea of female psychology when it comes to relationships in general, majority of men will never be able to experience the type of raw primal lust that foids experience when they get fucked by a Chad with good dick for the first time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and klip11
You need to either try to fuck or act like you don't care. Anything in between is weird.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Primalsplit
When a chad wants sex with you, oh yes it’s natural, or omg I want he so much.
When an incel, FUUU RAPIST

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Sub4! How dare you think about sex with women ?

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and klip11
Tell them: too bad

Tyrone/Chad likes her personality bro. They wanna see her for who she truly is and look past her looks.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Clown Show
Based post, was chatting to a woman a few seconds ago. I was making it obvious that I was trying to fuck but then she was giving me one word answers. Ik its because I am not good looking enough for her but she is trying to make out that its because she doesn't know me enough JFL at their lies. Apparently she doesnt want sex with anyone, before blackpill I would of believed her and wasted time talking to her and validating her. Left her on ignore

"I have an fwb" - the girl on Monday
"Hookups make me feel used, I was SA and now I am nervous" - the girl today

When I called her out on the hypocrisy she then didn't take accountability: "Why so interested in my sex life?"

Its over for me I am not good looking enough for her to wanna fuck

• +1
Face + height + social skills (I lack all three comically).

Someone seriously said that on another forum. Here's the post

I think the root cause of coming off as being unattractive/creepy is because a lot of guys approach girls with the mindset of 'I wanna bang her cos she looks hot' and do things that are just creepy or makes them come off that way as girls will see right through you if all you want is just sex, which is usually not something most girls are after.

So when Tyrone/Chad approaches a woman, he DOES NOT want to have sex with her? Tyrone just approaches a woman because he wants to read the Bible with her, right? And Chad would never, ever in a million years think about sex with a woman. He just wants to do wholesome activities with her like volunteering at the local animal shelter.

Women don't mind when good looking or high status men want to have sex with them. But they hate that ugly/low status men have sexual desires unless those men are gay.

• WTF