Women tend to have two emotions: Giddiness & Stern contempt (Really funny mini listen)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Selinity, Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others
I love how ur SoundCloud name is Rav

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Kristin and Marsiere214
I had to turn it off since there is that marriage cope trope going on. It's proven the more unattractive woman is the more likely she is going to be married. Subhumans cope thinking unmarried women are sad lonely and depressed and that only a marriage with a real "red pill alpha" is the way out of their misery. In reality unmarried women are not only usually more attractive than the married ones but also much happier. Women have never fought for anything in history other than the destruction of the family unit. Why? So they would not have to marry an ugly subhuman "red pill alpha" male who resorts to monumental copes just to not end it right here right now.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Ricochet, gaymidget and 5 others
I had to turn it off since there is that marriage cope trope going on. It's proven the more unattractive woman is the more likely she is going to be married. Subhumans cope thinking unmarried women are sad lonely and depressed and that only a marriage with a real "red pill alpha" is the way out of their misery. In reality unmarried women are not only usually more attractive than the married ones but also much happier. Women have never fought for anything in history other than the destruction of the family unit. Why? So they would not have to marry an ugly subhuman "red pill alpha" male who resorts to monumental copes just to not end it right here right now.
omg you are so low iq , its proven that married women with kids are much happier , stop this blackpill incel cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 5048, Ricochet and 5 others
even though i kinda hate "redpill" bs, this is your giant pessimistic, defeatist cope tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, fras and oatmeal
Cool voice.

omg you are so low iq , its proven that married women with kids are much happier , stop this blackpill incel cope
Yeah its almost like bearing children and raising a family is a woman's natural role, instead of being an onlyfans slut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 7419 and 5 others
Yeah its almost like bearing children and raising a family is a woman's natural role, instead of being an onlyfans slut

Thoughts on this listen, if you did listen that is?

even though i kinda hate "redpill" bs, this is your giant pessimistic, defeatist cope tbh
i dont understand why dudes make up this shit. the wordl is bad enough without these things being true jfl, which they r not

Thoughts on this listen, if you did listen that is?
Hmm not a good listen tbh

Feminism is Jewish propaganda to lower birth rates and destroy the family unit, White population going down globally

Also degeneracy is good for breaking down Christian values and morals

This audio covers none of the important topics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 6908
Yeah because we both have English accents.

Do shut up.
holy shit , have some good faith in people . i said it because he had little followers and assumed you were trying to help your friend by sharing his soundcloud

holy shit , have some good faith in people . i said it because he had little followers and assumed you were trying to help your friend by sharing his soundcloud

I uploaded the audio.

It's from the audiobook; The Pook Manifesto.

I bought the audiobook.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
  • JFL
Reactions: Selinity, Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
I uploaded the audio.

It's from the audiobook; The Pook Manifesto.

I bought the audiobook.

I'll drink to that Brian.

Brian Griffin

• JFL
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
Women are in paradise? JFL this audiobook is delusional.

Women only appear stupid because they are having fun? :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Women are in paradise? JFL this audiobook is delusional.

Women only appear stupid because they are having fun? :lul::lul::lul:

Hahahahahahahahaa.

It's a good listen and half the points are real tbh.

I always keep an open mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Shall I upload every chapter? JFL

unbelievably true based. if every men had just a little self reflection for day, we would have more daily death to suicide than to corona. Not the will to power, no, a mans ability to cope is the strongest force of nature.

• +1
Reactions: spark
unbelievably true based. if every men had just a little self reflection for day, we would have more daily death to suicide than to corona. Not the will to power, no, a mans ability to cope is the strongest force of nature.

No, not really.

You are just seeing it through the lens of a sub 4 male.

Which not all of us are. Red Pill is for decent looking normies. A lot of what that chapter was saying was true, but you guys are not able to see this from any other perspective or context other than your own, because you are in a mindset of always defending and catering for your own insecurities.

Red Pill is all about rational thinking. If you think women let good looking normies and chadlites shit all over them in relationships and not prove an immense baggage and hassle then I can are wrong and I can vouch for it with experience . They are high maintenance.

This audiobook is not catered for getting women. It's catered for dealing (Understanding) with them. All your aspirations is getting, so you assume it's to meet within your desires. Or am I wrong?

They do live in paradise imo and they do get upset when us men get in the way of it. They've been taught from a very young age that they deserve paradise. Unless born before the 1970s.

No, not really.

You are just seeing it through the lens of a sub 4 male.

Which not all of us are. Red Pill is for decent looking normies. A lot of what that chapter was saying was true, but you guys are not able to see this from any other perspective or context other than your own, because you are in a mindset of always defending and catering for your own insecurities.

Red Pill is all about rational thinking. If you think women let good looking normies and chadlites shit all over them in relationships and not prove an immense baggage and hassle then I can are wrong and I can vouch for it with experience . They are high maintenance.

This audiobook is not catered for getting women. It's catered for dealing (Understanding) with them. All your aspirations is getting, so you assume it's to meet within your desires. Or am I wrong?

They do live in paradise imo and they do get upset when us men get in the way of it. They've been taught from a very young age that they deserve paradise. Unless born before the 1970s.
And you dont see the big picture. The truth is, existing on this earth is a winner takes it all game. Genetically, only 30-40% of males reproduced while over 80% of women did. Make no mistakes, I am actually a good looking guy, I have my fair share of women (I dont want to brag, just for the sake of argument). The issue is not only getting women, thats one aspect.

Think about all the people who are born intelligent, who easily succeed in anything they do just because they have a high IQ. Think about people born into wealthy and powerful families who dont have to work 1 day hard in their life because they parents open every opportunity for them. Think about children who have 2 functional parents, because they dont have to work 16 hours a day to just get by or pay the most necessary bills.

The majority of guys have a shit hand in life and just like Tyler Durden says in his infamous speech, we all think we gonna be rockstars or rich but the truth is 99% of men will stay at the bottom. The only thing that keeps them going is booze, gambling and drugs or they keep on coping thinking they gonna make it magically. Thats what Marxs class struggle is about, if the proletariat realized how fucked they are, they would wreck havoc on earth.

Its also Nietzsches slave morality. People who get the short end of life try to justify their miserable existence with God and religion. They think their suffering will be rewarded by god and those people who do fun stuff like sex, drugs and abusing power will be punished. They need to believe this because they cant deal with the truth and injustice this life is.

I agree with the red pill and its sure helpful in understanding some things. If it rescues men from being dumb and destroying their life by marrying a whore, I am all for it. But the red pill doesn't sees the big picture, or at least a big, retarded part of the community doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234