Women with their oofy doofy boyfriends.

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
every time I see a woman with her oofy doofy boyfriend I die of laughter inside. They can no longer get long term commitment from the chads and now have to settle for once a week incel sex from their oofy doofy boyfriend. I literally can see the dead smile on their faces and the lifelessness in their eyes when they are with their oofy doofy boyfriend. Being alone for a long time can make you notice this shit more. There are people in my life (when I leave my basement) that are in oofy doofy relationships because chad and Tyrone wouldn’t commit to them and a part of me is like “haha now you get to feel what we feel”. Even though the wall is a Mstow cope it is true that most women settle. The only way to escape this is oofy doofy shit is to geomax or looksmax.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, PrinceofDarkness, Xangsane and 4 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp
greycel ramblings, not a molecule

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qqpkp, aesthetic beauty, GabachoCopium and 2 others
every time I see a woman with her oofy doofy boyfriend I die of laughter inside. They can no longer get long term commitment from the chads and now have to settle for once a week incel sex from their oofy doofy boyfriend. I literally can see the dead smile on their faces and the lifelessness in their eyes when they are with their oofy doofy boyfriend. Being alone for a long time can make you notice this shit more. There are people in my life (when I leave my basement) that are in oofy doofy relationships because chad and Tyrone wouldn’t commit to them and a part of me is like “haha now you get to feel what we feel”. Even though the wall is a Mstow cope it is true that most women settle. The only way to escape this is oofy doofy shit is to geomax or looksmax.
Ok

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and GabachoCopium
Cope

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
What the faurk kys