Women’s age is everything to me

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
A 26 year old woman would have to be 2 points higher looks wise than a 18-21 for me to ltr her.

I’m serious. Maybe even 3 points higher.

Any woman past 25 looks used and low value, why do I want something ran thru and old and used?

Fuck that. The wall is real. Cope harder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boxface34, JL~, lebronjames23 and 7 others
Ur schizo ass only wants @the BULL these days

No matches for ur severe schizophrenia

Ur schizo ass only wants @the BULL these days

No matches for ur severe schizophrenia
What? How is anything I just said schizo?

What? How is anything I just said schizo?
Nigga it’s not about what u say now but what you’ve been saying

Beefing with the bull for days, larping as some 13 yo hapa subhuman… etc

Nigga everything u be doin is unhinged nowadays

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and gooner23

Still a slayer

Man i want milfs.Especially milfs with meaty pink soles

• Ugh..
Reactions: Stackz
Cope
With social media they behave all the same way now

A 26 year old woman would have to be 2 points higher looks wise than a 18-21 for me to ltr her.

I’m serious. Maybe even 3 points higher.

Any woman past 25 looks used and low value, why do I want something ran thru and old and used?

Fuck that. The wall is real. Cope harder
Tinder should add a milage filter

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico

He's retarded Bro First he says NT Is everything then i tell him that i go to clubs and that i'm more NT than him have Friends etc. Then he says It doesn't work for me because i'm ugly. He Just wants to trigger people and feel superior on an incel forum Just ignore him.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Tinder should add a milage filter
Ye they should have an inbuilt setting of foids that have met other guys off the app like by tracking their location approximately (I.e. tracking them both in the same house) and add a mileage calculator

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
When’s she’s 1 or 2 yrs older😍

First he says NT Is everything then i tell him that i go to clubs
I took your advice and went to the club last weekend clown and fucked a girl and now she’s coming over again to fuck.

A4758411 F82F 419A 84B5 1791DE0A2BEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
One day you Say NT Is everything the other Say you Need to be gl to pull with game. One day you cry because ltbs Ghost you on tinder then Say you have a gf that loves you. Make your mind up then post maybe

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, autistic_tendencies and gooner23
One day you Say NT Is everything the other Say you Need to be gl to pull with game. One day you cry because ltbs Ghost you on tinder then Say you have a gf that loves you. Make your mind up then post maybe
he do be roid posting a bit

not all though

especially asian women

Or maybe life isn’t static and is dynamic so all these things can be true at the same time?

Retard…

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
would you ever date a legit JB (like i'm talking 14-15) if it was legal?

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: WishIwasChico and gooner23
Or maybe life isn’t static and is dynamic so all these things can be true at the same time?

Retard…
Now he's trying to bring up philosophy to justify his incoherent ramblings lmao

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and yeeyeeslayer
Now he's trying to bring up philosophy to justify his incoherent ramblings lmao
It’s not philosophical it’s the truth? I can get ghosted by ltbs on tinder then go the club and fuck a htb? How’s that philosophical

• JFL
For women age is very important because they rot fast so is very unlikely a woman will look better when older (kinda the opposite for men)

• +1
It’s not philosophical it’s the truth? I can get ghosted by ltbs on tinder then go the club and fuck a htb? How’s that philosophical
Wow you completely missed the point. High iq my ass

1) because you're incoherent 2) because you get a dopamine Spike by bragging on incels
You used to brag about fucking stacies in nightclubs and having girls whisper in your ear you’re a model jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and the BULL
You used to brag about fucking stacies in nightclubs and having girls whisper in your ear you’re a model jfl
Ok i had my bad days but now i understood that i was a clown

I got bullied on this forum people said that i was a subhuman that's why i was bragging i wanted respect

It wasn't a lie but i did It only for respect only girls i could love were in hs and college i don't love women anymore now
Tales

Your instincts are to go for the more fertile woman. The truth is, you can't get even the less fertile woman.

You're a narcissist. With weird autist hobbies. Not relatable and average looking.

Stop discussing this shit, because as far as you're concerned, it's just a play with an absolute bunch of words. THEORY.

Mental masturbation

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
Your instincts are to go for the more fertile woman. The truth is, you can't get even the less fertile woman.

You're a narcissist. With weird autist hobbies. Not relatable and average looking.

Stop discussing this shit, because as far as you're concerned, it's just a play with an absolute bunch of words. THEORY.

Mental masturbation
Bro just because you are ltring a roastie and feel bad don’t come at me. Fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: jxck7468
Bro just because you are ltring a roastie and feel bad don’t come at me. Fuck off

Lol, ROASTIE! You mean somebody that's my age? 32? LMFAO. Silly man. The one all my friends think is 26-27 LOL. The one that's submissive and attention to my needs? Supportive and feminine? Playful and vibrant? All the things your American feminist Gen Z bitch ass women aren't? AH!

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
You are fucking 32 year olds I’m fucking 18 year olds we ain’t the same som