wontstopnoodling isnt 6'5

White Cocku only @Won'tStopNoodling

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., JizzFarmer and Deleted member 5912

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 5912 and androgenic
There's no secret. I've been 6'5 since I turned 19. I'm 24 now. I lied in that post intentionally not to make Ektoplasma feel bad.

Btw, that post is photoshop because on July the 3rd my avi wasn't the one that's my current avi.
A75D10D2 DFDA 4C39 A2DE DED0C0D09899

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc, .👽., mortis and 6 others
DB93ECDA CDE7 4729 AB93 6F4D10918042

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, JizzFarmer, sytyl and 2 others
This is the guy that made thousands of threads about his boring life and that he want to fuck gooks right? Sad shit man sad shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, mortis, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
BUMP

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
bump

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
who the fuck cares let him do what he wants if he wants to LARP let him half the forum are LARPers anyway

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and Blackout.xl
who the fuck cares let him do what he wants if he wants to LARP let him half the forum are LARPers anyway
u rite imma just put him on ignore

cagefuel thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
This is like how they keep adding to the number of jews killed during the holocaust. Used to be a million, then a few million. Then it was 6 million for a while. It might work for the jews but you cant lie about height unless you have some quality shoes and lifts
It was 300k at first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and SkinjobCatastrophe

He's 5'11 in lifts. He's like 5'7 he posted on reddit.

If you know him from his reddit days, you would know he is 5'7

• JFL
Reactions: mortis and JizzFarmer
Bildschirmfoto 2020 11 30 um 160433

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and JizzFarmer
Rent free in this nigger's head. What pisses me off is he didn't even bother to tag me, the audacity! But then again, I just reminded myself of this and now a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, I wasn't supposed to have high expectations for a nigger in the brain department in the first place!

Btw, just to be clear, I'm actually 6'5 BWC indeed. Hope now your mind has been set at ease, mein Neger.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
you need to lose weight and surgerymaxx to at least 5'8 given you're 5'3
I wish I was 5'3, imagine being that small and nimble, being able to overpower tall ogres with Jiu-Jitsu and get massive gains due to your small proportions in a fast amount of time, increased life span by 10-20 years, peak performance honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
I wish I was 5'3, imagine being that small and nimble, being able to overpower tall ogres with Jiu-Jitsu and get massive gains due to your small proportions in a fast amount of time, increased life span by 10-20 years, peak performance honestly.
True that you will perform better when small but when you are small nobody won't take you seriously

True that you will perform better when small but when you are small nobody won't take you seriously
I would rely on my status.

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
im caging at this thread, I unironically thought this motherfucker was 6'5, he was even asking me if south american girls care for height JFL JFL JFL nigga this forum never ceases to impress me

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Mexicanboi, RealLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
mirin this chad bwc wontstopnoodling living rent free in all looksmax nigger's heads.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, RealLooksmaxxer and JizzFarmer

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Feels great revisiting a classic thread

• +1
Reactions: .👽.