Work All Year Theory?

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
There are 24 hours in a day 365 days a year, if you can skip eating and sleeping to work every hour of the year you can have 100k+ just from a low paying job, that's enough for all the surgeries

You wouldn't need a house or car since you would be working every hour, no groceries or anything, so all your profits will be going to you

Just skip eating, and sleeping it's all fake stuff the Jews want you to spend money on WAGMI bros see you soon, I'll be getting 10 cm femur LL since I did this method last year and made 100k

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Dr. Bludy, poopoohead and 12 others
Good shit tbh. Face is worth it all. You can make way over 100k if you work a trade and do this method

Good shit tbh. Face is worth it all. You can make way over 100k if you work a trade and do this method
What trades

What trades
Any that multiply overtime by at least 1.5x.

So an electrician making 50/hour for 8 hours can make 75/hour for any overtime after that.

Journeyman lineman make the most though, all overtime is double. So if they're making 50/hr they will make 100/hr.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Anchor_Ship
Any that multiply overtime by at least 1.5x.

So an electrician making 50/hour for 8 hours can make 75/hour for any overtime after that.

Journeyman lineman make the most though, all overtime is double. So if they're making 50/hr they will make 100/hr.
while the dude in your avi was born with a face you never will have and barely worked 4-5 hours and travelling the world doing photoshoots. cage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Xangsane and Respalier
There are 24 hours in a day 365 days a year, if you can skip eating and sleeping to work every hour of the year you can have 100k+ just from a low paying job, that's enough for all the surgeries

You wouldn't need a house or car since you would be working every hour, no groceries or anything, so all your profits will be going to you

Just skip eating, and sleeping it's all fake stuff the Jews want you to spend money on WAGMI bros see you soon, I'll be getting 10 cm femur LL since I did this method last year and made 100k
Won't work if you spend the 100k on blood pressure pills or anemia supplements lol you can do fine without eating, but fuck with sleep and you will not only lose performance but fuck up you health real good 😊

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Anchor_Ship
while the dude in your avi was born with a face you never will have and barely worked 4-5 hours and travelling the world doing photoshoots. cage
i will ascend to chad with surgery tbh

You’ll get taxed to hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, tallnegga, Xangsane and 1 other person
if you find multiple remote jobs, use an uberman sleep schedule (2 h every day, 6 naps of 20 min) and get on a drug regimen it might be possible for top 1%

but if you were this top 1% you would not be posting this thread which is most likely a coping for poor behavior patterns in the past

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Danish_Retard, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
if you find multiple remote jobs, use an uberman sleep schedule (2 h every day, 6 naps of 20 min) and get on a drug regimen it might be possible for top 1%

but if you were this top 1% you would not be posting this thread which is most likely a coping for poor behavior patterns in the past
Uberman? Just don't sleep theory

I hate this shit forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Deleted member 21048 and Anchor_Ship
Drop best trades, I might just work security

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
That’s life

I hate this shit forum
I'm joking buddy I'm trying to confuse all the tiktok normies, the Forum has already gone to shit anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
tbh I get so tired from working that I might as well work 2 jobs since I get nothing done outside of work anyway.

It's fucking over for me. I need to become a doctor/dentist/lawyer or something so I can just work 90 hour weeks for a month and take a months break.

Yo valid lets do it

tbh I get so tired from working that I might as well work 2 jobs since I get nothing done outside of work anyway.

It's fucking over for me. I need to become a doctor/dentist/lawyer or something so I can just work 90 hour weeks for a month and take a months break.
What's your current wagecuck?

im top <0.1% and still on here.

With 100k saved I'd just LDAR for a while