Working in a lab with females is giga blackpilling

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
Alright basically I’ve started working in a biotech lab under a professor who is super chill.

Basically I intern under him, but really he’s in his office most of the time so, it’s just me chilling and learning things from his phd students and master’s students interning in his lab (under the phd students) which is ALL women and 1 guy. (They’re all 24-27yo)

The one guy is a chiller too, he’s like a low cortisol hipster who likes cinema. Anyways

Some of the girls are hot and it’s giga blackpilling

The gossip they have in the evenings is literally PSL threads. Whatever these girls talk are literally the same shit,
Examples:
- how one girl’s live in relationship with her ex was brutal and she fell out of love once she moved here to college
- how one girl found a guy as a rebound and friendzoned him for a bit but fell in love in with him
- the same girl who had an ex was not that “it” and how she dumped him etc

Yeah I could keep writing more essays but none of u fags would read it etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, borismonster, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
The only chick who doesn’t indulge in this is one girl who is like ultra focused brutal alpha strict as fuck focuses on work and doesn’t indulge and interns the other master’s students girls etc type

She’s the hottest too unironically

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, borismonster, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
You should stop caring less

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 51465
Once they start bullying you and ostracizing you the pain truly begins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and slayer69
Once they start bullying you and ostracizing you the pain truly begins
Nah they can’t fathom a first year bachelor’s student mogging them so they keep quiet.

They work there out of desperation, I work there as I WAS INVITED

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Nah they can’t fathom a first year bachelor’s student mogging them so they keep quiet.

They work there out of desperation, I work there as I WAS INVITED
Ah chit then you should be happy then who cares about their personal lives

• +1
Yeah contrary to normies saying "just talk to women bro" spending time with women just blackpills me further , the conversations and gossip they have is worse than threads on here

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
dnr sorry bro

• JFL
  • +1

Only two chicks had valentine’s

Those two are not from my prof’s lab and are from the next door lab. They are fat beckies with syndrome complex

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Luffymaxxing
Yeah contrary to normies saying "just talk to women bro" spending time with women just blackpills me further , the conversations and gossip they have is worse than threads on here
Ye imagine if they have convos like this with ME involved in the convo, just imagine the type of convos in secret etc

Girls all gossip like crazy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and |Daddy_Zygos|
Alright basically I’ve started working in a biotech lab under a professor who is super chill.

Basically I intern under him, but really he’s in his office most of the time so, it’s just me chilling and learning things from his phd students and master’s students interning in his lab (under the phd students) which is ALL women and 1 guy. (They’re all 24-27yo)

The one guy is a chiller too, he’s like a low cortisol hipster who likes cinema. Anyways

Some of the girls are hot and it’s giga blackpilling

The gossip they have in the evenings is literally PSL threads. Whatever these girls talk are literally the same shit,
Examples:
- how one girl’s live in relationship with her ex was brutal and she fell out of love once she moved here to college
- how one girl found a guy as a rebound and friendzoned him for a bit but fell in love in with him
- the same girl who had an ex was not that “it” and how she dumped him etc

Yeah I could keep writing more essays but none of u fags would read it etc

Attachments

• 3957835_764.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • +1
brutal exposer effect
The only chick who doesn’t indulge in this is one girl who is like ultra focused brutal alpha strict as fuck focuses on work and doesn’t indulge and interns the other master’s students girls etc type

She’s the hottest too unironically
can you tell us or show us a example how she looks

• +1