Working is so boring

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
How can i make a living without having to work a boring ass job. I fucking hate working

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, LancasteR, IAMNOTANINCEL and 8 others
Make it fun then!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Narcissus🥀, micropp and 3 others
I’m on the toilet at work rn browsing org :love:

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and BrutalMogger
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, PseudoMaxxer and BrutalMogger
dont forget to flush bro, it just aint worth the risk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, PseudoMaxxer and Zeta
Any beckies there u can chat to pass the time?

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeta
I blame the fucking Jews.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, <6PSLcel, Almost Chadlite and 2 others
What kind of job would be fun? I have 0 diplomas
Me personally i love the food industry and I got in by simply having a hygienepass

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and Zeta
Wat doe je voor werk

I work at a car garage as a car detailer, it’s so fucking boring to clean and polish cars all day
Brutal.

• So Sad
I am gonna study to become a mechanic next year but thats because im sort of trapped in this company

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I work at a car garage as a car detailer, it’s so fucking boring to clean and polish cars all day
Do u have a social life ? Actually why am I asking ur on org lol

And my coworkers are really fucking annoying and dicks

So all i do is wake up go to work and go to sleep and repeat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: R@m@ and mirrormogger
So all i do is wake up go to work and go to sleep and repeat
Why don’t u get a social life then. I thought that’s what you were looksmaxxing for ?

No, i usually go gym or skateboarding n stuff
That’s life I guess. Unless u find a way to social life maxx. Just go to youth groups or clubbing or different movies like parties something. After uni it becomes harder but it’s definitely still possible if you have the right connections

• +1
That’s life I guess. Unless u find a way to social life maxx. Just go to youth groups or clubbing or different movies like parties something. After uni it becomes harder but it’s definitely still possible if you have the right connections
Thanks, I’m gonna slay hard as FUCK this summer tho, got 3 holidays booked with my homies. Slaying season started :feelsgood:

I would kill to clean and polish cars all day I love doing it

Maybe im just a better worker than all of you

Thanks, I’m gonna slay hard as FUCK this summer tho, got 3 holidays booked with my homies. Slaying season started :feelsgood:
What about gf? 🤓

I would clean toilets all day long every day if i could have your looks. Just getting going by sheer dopamine every time i look at the reflection. Smoking weed After work and ordering sluts on tinder.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Zeta
I would clean toilets all day long every day if i could have your looks. Just getting going by sheer dopamine every time i look at the reflection. Smoking weed After work and ordering sluts on tinder.
Thanks dude, life fuel right here. Except the women on tinder are too much of a hassle to slay tbh. So i barely use it

Nah I’m asking why don’t u just get one instead of slaying
Idk just the desire to fuck a lot of girls. I’ll get a gf when I’m tired of slaying

Idk just the desire to fuck a lot of girls. I’ll get a gf when I’m tired of slaying
I’ve never understood the appeal of that tbh. I’d rather get good at fucking one hot chick and feeling confident about that than fucking a bunch of Ibiza sluts and feeling empty

I’ve never understood the appeal of that tbh. I’d rather get good at fucking one hot chick and feeling confident about that than fucking a bunch of Ibiza sluts and feeling empty
I understand your point. However i enjoy slaying so I’ll continue.

Type shit

• +1
I understand your point. However i enjoy slaying so I’ll continue.
What appeals u to it? Also I guess it depends if the foid is hot then it’s worth it but most aren’t

• +1
What appeals u to it? Also I guess it depends if the foid is hot then it’s worth it but most aren’t
I just want to brag about slaying a lot of bitches. And its cool to do so :love:

I just want to brag about slaying a lot of bitches. And its cool to do so :love:
Are they hot tho or u don’t care about looks just numbers ?

Are they hot tho or u don’t care about looks just numbers ?
I try to slay to hottest of course, but if i can get an easy slay on an mtb I’ll just do it. I almost always slay on the first date too

I try to slay to hottest of course, but if i can get an easy slay on an mtb I’ll just do it. I almost always slay on the first date too
What’s your kill count

What’s your kill count
atm not high enough for me to tell you, thats why im working on it. I might make a thread about how much slays i will get this summer.

atm not high enough for me to tell you, thats why im working on it. I might make a thread about how much slays i will get this summer.
Are you trying to emulate the current landscape where chad pumps and dumps and leaves Beckies / stacies chasing after you for your sperm 😂

Are you trying to emulate the current landscape where chad pumps and dumps and leaves Beckies / stacies chasing after you for your sperm 😂
Exactly, its a good life

There‘s a million ways to get rich, all it needs is a brain and to be low inhib

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and Zeta
  • +1