Worst lower third ever to superhero lower third through implants...

I love lookism comments

MORe proof that maxilla is the most important part, sure he looks way better, but imagine if he had a maxilla

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo and Nibba
MORe proof that maxilla is the most important part, sure he looks way better, but imagine if he had a maxilla
Nah dude JAWLINEZZZ :soy::soy:

Maxilla makes the man...for the most part

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
There is clearly something disproportionate about how he looks now, you will never see someone with a jaw like that on a face like that, cartoon look is still an improvement over subhuman look though.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
There is clearly something disproportionate about how he looks now, you will never see someone with a jaw like that on a face like that, cartoon look is still an improvement over subhuman look though.

It is better than it was before and that is all that matters.

how do you tell whether the maxilla is forward grown
Take a pic of your side profile and draw a line from your bottom eyelid to your midface and see which way it points

I can show you an example if u don't get it

Take a pic of your side profile and draw a line from your bottom eyelid to your midface and see which way it points

I can show you an example if u don't get it

example. where does the line start? is it from the pink bit or in the middle of the eyelid. also where does it end

example. where does the line start? is it from the pink bit or in the middle of the eyelid. also where does it end
It shouldnt matter

I

Crude but u get the idea

oh shit i didnt know it was to the lips. thanks vro
Yeah I mean it shouldn't matter how you slice it as long as you're drawing it TOWARD lips

Yeah I mean it shouldn't matter how you slice it as long as you're drawing it TOWARD lips

So how do I know whether its recessed? My line is tilted and not straight