Worst nightmare happened

I

illoan82

Banned
So I was rolling today and had to roll with this girl. She was a nice blonde girl and her ass was perfectly round. we were rolling and I got extremely hard and my dick touched her legs and thighs (close to her pussy) and also arms and stomach. then I felt her ass touch my dîck. It was weird to me because she continued to roll even after feeling my dick. I kind of cummed a little because we were rolling for a few minutes and every time she would touch my dîck.I started to grip onto her ass to move out of a choke and successfully did. when it was all done I was still bricked up and I decided to stay on the floor while she walked away and her ass was bouncing as she walked away to drink water and my dick was moving because of how hard I was

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcel2002, SeiGun, User28823 and 3 others
rollcel
she probably could tell ngl but mirin

So I was rolling today and had to roll with this girl. She was a nice blonde girl and her ass was perfectly round. we were rolling and I got extremely hard and my dick touched her legs and thighs (close to her pussy) and also arms and stomach. then I felt her ass touch my dîck. It was weird to me because she continued to roll even after feeling my dick. I kind of cummed a little because we were rolling for a few minutes and every time she would touch my dîck.I started to grip onto her ass to move out of a choke and successfully did. when it was all done I was still bricked up and I decided to stay on the floor while she walked away and her ass was bouncing as she walked away to drink water and my dick was moving because of how hard I was
Sad

great story

rollmaxxing jfl

thats crazy

Wdym by rolling? Did you wrestle with her?

where do i sign up?

its not a nightmare, this is bjjcel dream,
do you roll with a guy next with a hard dick?

extreme coomfuel tale will use later

its not a nightmare, this is bjjcel dream,
do you roll with a guy next with a hard dick?
it is because i always imagined how my high T self would act rolling with a girl and how I would get rock hard

it would be embarrassing