Worst users on the forum at the moment

exo

exo

Ogre scholar
In no particular order... here is the list of buffoons for April, 2023. If you've made the list, congratulations, you're a retard.

@Ozell Israelite: Simply a bot, his algorithm grows evermore the more you engage in conversations with his account. I trolled him with quotations about 4-5 times until he caught on and trolled me back.

@St.TikTokcel: Extremely obnoxious and annoying rat, likely a gook foid or tranny with a boner for Anstrum.

@Zer0/∞: @St.TikTokcel but nerfed, and shorter.

@_MVP_ : endless spam threads, schizo ramblings, talks about increasing his iq yet it remains pretty low still.

@anoright and @cloUder: king of the alts, white supremacist, hypocrite by trade, gook worshipper, recently has taken an interest in consuming cows' blood, which is odd. Needs further investigation.

@juste: also a spam bot in very similar fashion to @_MVP_ , but his threads revolve around hardcore misogyny. nothing interesting, just turd dump.

@Manletmachine: his tales of getting height-mogged by 6'3 females at the gym get boring after a while. it's ALL he talks about. real life npc.

@Esteban1997: spams his ugly mug all over the website, titles every post with "you mirin", possibly has a humiliation fetish

@App Maker: one ugly & angry curry who hates me for no reason so I had to put him here.

Do better.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, bloomercel, Deleted member 26675 and 21 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 25938, Acne Victim and 2 others
reminder OP is a gypsy and typed this thread up from some sewer in romania

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Tabula Rasa, Manletmachine and 8 others
what about me? am i your looksmax oneitis???

im not ugly bruh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and exo
reminder OP is a gypsy and typed this thread up from some sewer in romania
1284671302421.jpg

mirin brah?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
i dont even know who tf u r btw

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
In no particular order... here is the list of buffoons for April, 2023. If you've made the list, congratulations, you're a retard.

@Ozell Israelite: Simply a bot, his algorithm grows evermore the more you engage in conversations with his account. I trolled him with quotations about 4-5 times until he caught on and trolled me back.

@St.TikTokcel: Extremely obnoxious and annoying rat, likely a gook foid or tranny with a boner for Anstrum.

@_MVP_ : endless spam threads, schizo ramblings, talks about increasing his iq yet it remains pretty low still.

@anoright and @cloUder: king of the alts, white supremacist, hypocrite by trade, gook worshipper, recently has taken an interest in consuming cows' blood, which is odd. Needs further investigation.

@juste: also a spam bot in very similar fashion to @_MVP_ , but his threads revolve around hardcore misogyny. nothing interesting, just turd dump.

@Manletmachine: his tales of getting height-mogged by 6'3 females at the gym get boring after a while. it's ALL he talks about. real life npc.

@Esteban1997: spams his ugly mug all over the website, titles every post with "you mirin", possibly has a humiliation fetish

@App Maker: one ugly & angry curry who hates me for no reason so I had to put him here.

Do better.
Why TF do posts like this keep on coming up every other day
Like literally you guys don't have any life beyond this forum or what ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 26675, Tabula Rasa and 5 others
I don't

• So Sad
recently has taken an interest in consuming cows' blood, which is odd. Needs further investigation.
JFL if you aren't drinking blood in 2023

MVP has at minimum double your sentience level

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Zer0/∞, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
MVP has at minimum double your sentience level
@_MVP_ spends his free-time reading wikipedia articles about technology and science. Like you can see by his topics about combustion engines.
He probably mogs ~95% of the population in what he is doing to increase his IQ.

He just needs to get out of the mental ward he is in ngl. Although maybe mental wards mog, I don't know much about them.

I know there's a lot of potential in mental wards, for slaying too. Mentally ill JBs to slay sounds ideal.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slayer, Deleted member 25938, Marsik and 5 others
luckily for me, I don’t notice anyone but myself so I’m in my own world. I care for no one but me.

Dude @_MVP_ is true to himself and is actually way more intellectual than avg poster.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You need to think all thoughts to understand _MVP_

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
bro this forum ain't what it supposed to be

Just a refuge of shitpost

whoever talks about high lefort 1/obo/LL gets trashtalk now

@misc001 saved this site

• +1
where is human304, he must also go on this list

I fuck Exo in the ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Deleted member 25938, merelyademigod and 3 others
bro this forum ain't what it supposed to be

Just a refuge of shitpost

whoever talks about high lefort 1/obo/LL gets trashtalk now

@misc001 saved this site
True bro
Offtopic subforum is literally shit lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Do better.
Really good list but Ozell Israelite is a good and based user. And Esteban1997 is a clear cut chad.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 25938
Really good list but Ozell Israelite is a good and based user. And Esteban1997 is a clear cut chad.
ozell is a retarded we wuz monkey, always the same cancer responses and ugh reacts, its boring as fuck

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
ozell is a retarded we wuz monkey, always the same cancer responses and ugh reacts, its boring as fuck
He just doesn’t like when red ape looking Edomites (so-called Whites) and baboon looking Hamites (so-called Blacks) are chimping out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 25938

Do better.
Make a list of top 20 up and coming users

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and exo
He just doesn’t like when red ape looking Edomites (so-called Whites) and baboon looking Hamites are chimping out.
he doesnt like anyone. nigger is a hermit who spits at everyone who walks past him and his imaginary sheboon girlfriend.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Acne Victim
Whres @The Grinch
Giphy

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
@Meshuggahballsoup This filthy fucking kike

@exo I know you like my idea brodie

he doesnt like anyone. nigger is a hermit who spits at everyone who walks past him and his imaginary sheboon girlfriend.
he likes me and used to like the bastard @apemaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and exo
The only one I agree with is @_MVP_ . Literal NPC.

• +1
Reactions: exo
I don't remember you telling me to drink blood.
this niggas larping to act tough or he's telling the truth or needs to be put in a asylum

Agree with every single one. @Lone Wolf should be on there too

• Hmm...
Reactions: exo
this niggas larping to act tough or he's telling the truth or needs to be put in a asylum
There's literally nothing wrong with drinking blood.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back